Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What gets me.......

The MSM had no problem going after Romney for running negative ads about "issues"-----but they very rarely said anything about Huckabilly going after Romney just because of his religion.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    What is so astounding is they had Obama with 34% earlier and only 396 votes. Isn't that something. 34% of the precincts in and only 396 votes. That shows how small this state is. I don't think this is the vote that will carry the nation. McCain and Romney are already headed for NH to start tomorrow. It's a tougher state.

Iowans do not like negative campaigning or statement. Perhaps the truth about Huckabee's immigration stand had no affect or they didn't like it put out in a negative way?????????? Who knows.

They did say the they had a huge Evangelical turnout. Larger than for Bush.
    The evangelicals were not going to change their vote no matter what they heard/read about Huckabee!! He just played the boo hooing victim in response to the attacks about ISSUES.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The splitting of votes in many directions is what is hurting us----and may end up being the same thing again in New Hampshire.

Second News Flash!!

Bill says the hotel doesn’t have enough Wild Turkey on hand to face the Hillary when she comes home.

Reminder:
    Lighten up folks the sky is not falling we may get some underlying good news from Iowa tonight to carry us to New Hampshire. We will prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Second News Flash!!

Bill says the hotel doesn’t have enough Wild Turkey on hand to face the Hillary when she comes home.

Reminder:
    Lighten up folks the sky is not falling we may get some underlying good news from Iowa tonight to carry us to New Hampshire. We will prevail!

Guess tonight Bill will just Inhale tonight
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Evangelicals don't all think alike. I would bet many voted for Romney. I'm an Evangelical, yet I won't vote for Huckabee. I vote on issues. I wouldn't be voting for Romney as my pastor, I would be voting for him as President. Let's face it, just because Clinton walked in and out of church with a Bible in his hand did make him a Christian or live like one. You can call yourself anything you like, it doesn't make it so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Speak_English
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Second News Flash!!

Reminder:

Guess tonight Bill will just Inhale tonight
    LOL...no doubt!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, ABC says 72% have reported, but the percentages between the two are still the same. Remember the article I posted earlier about the Iowa primary and its correlation with getting elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    You should have seen all of the garbage about Mormons that these supposed "Christians" were posting under the blogs in the Des Moines paper!!!

I couldn't believe it!!
    Now ya'll not all born-again Christians have mush for brains, nor do I know a single member of my large Baptist congregation supporting the deceitful Huckabee. I've been supporting Romney since Hunter is so far behind.

Some of those post about Romney were obscene and vile, but looked to be by one or two posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    You should have seen all of the garbage about Mormons that these supposed "Christians" were posting under the blogs in the Des Moines paper!!!

I couldn't believe it!!
    Now ya'll not all born-again Christians have mush for brains, nor do I know a single member of my large Baptist congregation supporting the deceitful Huckabee. I've been supporting Romney since Hinter is so far behind.

Some of those post about Romney were obscene and vile, but looked to be by one or two posters.
    Yep, I believe that it was Huckabilly's staffers posting them!!