Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I even heard something on Fox today about either Huckabee or one of his campaign people saying that they wanted to punch Romney in the face!!
    Huck's senior advisor Ed Rollins said this: “What I have to do is make sure that my anger with a guy like Romney, whose teeth I want to knock out, doesn’t get in the way of my thought process.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Dems 69% Close race

Rep 41% Cuckabee

Cnn reprts

Look at this!!

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet----editor on 29 December, 2007-----The National Expositor-----

Mike Huckabee recently named Richard Haas (the President of the CFR) as his advisor on foreign policy.----So what does Richard Haas believe in?-----Basically states the Bill of Rights and Constitution should be given up in favor of a cooperative world body run by elite consensus.----Just wait till you see what your children will have to deal with.----Richard Haass: ---states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.----- Our notion of sovereignty must therefore be conditional, even contractual, rather than absolute.------

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/840.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Sad to say a lot of Iowan's have potato's for brains
    Oh you are being too kind, I have a different word in mind... wonder what it is, it has four letters.

Dennis Prager said no GOP candidate lost tonight; if Huckabee had lost he would have been out of race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I even heard something on Fox today about either Huckabee or one of his campaign people saying that they wanted to punch Romney in the face!!
    Huck's senior advisor Ed Rollins said this: “What I have to do is make sure that my anger with a guy like Romney, whose teeth I want to knock out, doesn’t get in the way of my thought process.â€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Obama will win CNN says. Projects him the winner over Hillary Clinton.

Obama and Huckabee - Wolfe says "Dramatic."

Matthew 5
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Dennis Prager said no GOP candidate lost tonight; if Huckabee had lost he would have been out of race.
    He wont take much more

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    This is like a bad dream all over again ...we have conservative Christians trying to put in another so-called religious pro-life president ... just reminds me of BUSH and his pathway, all over again.

(and I was even dumb enough to be one of those who voted him in twice).

Folks, save your country first. If you don't, you'll be likely forced to bow towards Mecca 5x a day, or meditate with Buddha/Confuscious, or worse, banned from worshiping at all . . .

Seriously, what are they drinking/thinking in Iowa these days??
    What good will it do to elect someone you "think" is a Christian... who is lying through their teeth??? My God ...WAKE UP!!!!

We believed in Bush...an d look where that got us!!! If he dilutes this country down ...when he gives illegals AMNESTY... where do you think that will have gotten you in your Christianity??? THIS ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!! Chuck Noris and many christians...are sick of the ACLU...and they think electing someone like this is going to help.....Christians are still going to lose when MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE GIVEN AMNESTY!!!!
    I agee...we better SAVE OUR COUNTRY FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Well it looks like Hillary got beat.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast