Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    You think they care they elected
    G Dub B
    Actually, I do think they care... but I think they feel like they are fighting for their right to exist. God is being taken out of everything... and most of us feel like this country has always had God in it...
    Even Christmas...can be about ev erything but CHRIST!

I understand where they are coming from... I feel the same way... but at the same time we are losing our country to a bunch of paid off corrupt politicians, corporations....a bunch of THEIVES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!!!

We need to save our country. God is within those who believe and we can fight for those rights if we can save our country. If we don't save our country first........ then how we feel about where God should sit in this nation.......will be gone too!!!
    No way!! They were totally ignoring all negative information/articles about the theft, lies and corruption regarding Huckabee.

Mormons believe in God/Christ as well------and these slime bags were attacking Romney personally-----as well as his religion-----instead of hte issues.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Amen!
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

I can't get over Clinton being last.

Matthew 5
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is the old skool america.. We need something that works
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

JAK
    The only thing I disagree on you with is that they are slime bags!!

I don't agree with their thinking... I'm just saying that I feel like this is why they voted this way....... Huckabee is lying ...and they are buying it.

I was also a member of the Morman Church once... I do know some of what they believe. I would rather have a morman in office than an amnesty illegal alien lying through his teeth, so called christian president. So though you may think I am disagreeing with you... I not, except the slime bag issue... that...they are NOT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Matthew 5
    Well, 96% of the results are in, and so far she only lost to Edwards by one point!!

However, what I think is hilarious..........

When Clinton called Lou Dobbs racist for his stance against illegals months ago.......

I called her campaign office to tell her what an idiot she was----being that Dobbs has been married to an American-Mexican woman for 25 years..........

She was still way ahead in the polls.........

I said to them----the Independents are going to bring Clinton down---we are not going to have 4 more years of lies and corruption.......And, they laughed at me!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned

Matthew 5
    stranger things have happen to Bill
    didnt he also loose Iowa

A little insight into the history of the Iowa caucuses for those who may not realize the impact they may or may not have:

http://www.iowacaucus.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... e=printart

A complete history of the Iowa Caucuses

Although the Iowa caucuses are more than a century old, their national impact on the selection of presidential candidates is a fairly recent phenomenon.

It generally is agreed the success enjoyed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in 1976 gave tremendous credibility to the caucuses, although they did receive passing attention during George McGovern's candidacy in 1972, when the South Dakota Democrat finished second to Edward Muskie but later won the party's nomination.

Although Carter didn't receive a majority of the support in the 1976 Democratic caucuses, his 27.7 percent showing was the highest among five Democratic candidates. His performance captured national attention, putting him on the road to the nomination.

Republicans paid comparatively little heed to the caucuses in 1976, although a straw poll was conducted at 62 sites, involving less than 600 participants. Gerald Ford was a narrow choice over Ronald Reagan, 51.6 percent to 48.4 percent.
    Results were remarkably similar to delegate preferences at the state convention: 52.8 percent for Ford, 47.2 percent for Reagan.

In 1980, with approximately 106,000 people involved, Reagan again was the second choice of Republican caucus participants. George Bush won 31.6 percent support and Reagan 29.5 percent.

It is acknowledged that Reagan's second-place showing in Iowa provided the impetus that eventually led to a successful campaign for the Republican presidential nomination.

In Democratic caucuses in 1980, Carter topped Edward Kennedy nearly 2-to-1 and then went on to win his party's nomination.

In 1984, with Reagan uncontested for his party's nomination, he was the clear choice of Iowa Republican caucus participants.

In Democratic caucuses that year, Walter Mondale received 45 percent. Gary Hart was a distant second with 15 percent.

During presidential election years, the caucuses are the first step toward picking delegates to national conventions where the parties pick their candidate for the presidency.

Iowa's major political parties have held caucuses every two years for more than a century, except for a short period when the state flirted with a presidential preference primary.

In 1913, the Legislature voted to establish a primary election for presidential nominees. The primary was held April 10, 1916. The state went back to a caucus system after only 25 percent of registered voters participated in the primary.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

JAK

Matthew 5
    This is the part I liked about tonight!!!!!

She was soooooooooo sure!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    The only thing I disagree on you with is that they are slime bags!!

I don't agree with their thinking... I'm just saying that I feel like this is why they voted this way....... Huckabee is lying ...and they are buying it.

I was also a member of the Morman Church once... I do know some of what they believe. I would rather have a morman in office than an amnesty illegal alien lying through his teeth, so called christian president. So though you may think I am disagreeing with you... I not, except the slime bag issue... that...they are NOT!
    so what we do is -
    we push hard and play on his lies and expose him before he gets a chance to fool the rest