Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here are 7 key reasons I cannot in good conscience support Mike Huckabee as the Republican nominee for President. This is based on his record here and is not a personal attack.-----

1) Governor Huckabee did lasting damage to the Republican Party and conservative movement in Arkansas.----

2) Governor Huckabee's non-stop clemencies continually hindered the work of criminal prosecutors and miffed Republicans. -----

3) Governor Huckabee's pattern was to ignore immigration laws, often in the name of Christianity.----

4) Governor Huckabee was no friend to fiscal conservatives in Arkansas.--

5) Huckabee left a long trail of ethics questions while Governor of Arkansas-----

6) Huckabee's education record shows him to be an advocate of the "status quo"----

7) Huckabee has very little support for his Presidential bid here in Arkansas-----

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/g/3 ... ca6181d5d4
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckster Haunted by Arkansas Ghosts-----Howie Carr, Boston Herald----December 16, 2007------

"This barefoot boy with cheek is lucky he came up in the hookworm capital of America, because even here in Boston, where political corruption is seldom prosecuted anymore, he would have been in deep doo-doo a long time ago.---After studying a 34-page printout of Huckabee’s record, thoughtfully provided by a Concerned Citizen, my nomination for most innovative Huckabee money-grubbing scam is the “wedding registryâ€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

----"Then there was his political action committee, Hope for America, supposedly to help other candidates. By September it raised $800,000, of which it disbursed to politicians not named Huckabee . . . $3,900. ------In the ’90s, Huckabee got $70,000 from a convicted stock swindler who did 14 months in prison for forging a $1 million stock certificate. The money from the con man went to buy furniture at the governor’s mansion.-----Leaving office early this year, Huckabee spent $13,000 in state funds to destroy the hard drives on the computers in the governor’s office.---- While he was governor, the state bought a $1.4 million Beechcraft turboprop - the Huckster and/or his wife flew on it 80 times in 2005 and 55 times last year.----

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=210387

"Mike Huckabee is no more ready for the White House than he is to come clean on his record as governor of Arkansas in helping business interests there profit from cheap, illegal alien labor.------Mike Huckabee is a panderer. He’s wearing his religiosity on his lapel to distract Republican voters from his tax-and-spend, pro-open borders’ political track record in Arkansas. It’s all a smoke screen. He’s a whitewash artist with a beaming, white-tooth smile. He’s a huckster, pure and simple."--------

http://acertainslantoflight.net/?cat=22

Those are just some of the articles that I posted........They don't even include all of the articles that I posted regarding his positions/previous activities regarding illegals.

You tell me how these people could have voted for him??

As you see, he isn't even a decent man-----he is a corrupt liar and thief.

These articles are from NUMEROUS sources!!!

MW
    usanevada wrote:

I think Hunter will be gone tomorrow
    Why do you keep sayint that? I've shown you the comments he's made regarding that. He has no plans on dropping out this soon. If he did, why would he be campaigning in NH, WY, and Nevada? Please give it a break, usanevada.

Bren wrote:

As you see, he (Huckabee) isn't even a decent man-----he is a corrupt liar and thief.
    So was Bill Clinton, however, that didn't stop him from becoming President of the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Well, the pundits are in overdrive.

Obviously, not a good night for Romney, but I am still far from giving up on him even if he comes in second in NH. He has to right his ship but he has the resources. I'll stick with him at least through Super Tuesday. I still think he is the strongest viable conservative and is the closest to our cause.
    The pundits are definitely in overdrive. They're already trying to convince us to stick a fork in Romney. I listened to them closely tonight, and I believe most of them despise him. He's "contrived", "thinks he can buy the election". I would guess the truth is they can't stand him because he's rich, attractive, decent, smart, and could probably beat a Democrat in the primary. They basically pronounced him dead or near dead after the caucus, and begin talking about the two way race between Huckabee and McCain for the nomination. I even heard one of them pronouncing the New Hampshire caucus a Huckabee/McCain showdown. It's the typical media ploy of trying to mold public opinion by repetition, thereby convincing us it's a "done deal". It's the same strategy we saw during the shamnesty battle. We need to fight back

Obama is a media creation with very liberal stances. We'll have to cut through the MSM nonsense and properly define him as the inexperienced liberal that he is. But my gut says Hillary still will probably take the Dem nom.
    I believe Hillary will take the nomination also. When a few caucuses have passed, voters will start scrutinizing candidates for substantive positions on issues important to them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    GREGGREATAMERICAN wrote:

Poor Dod and Hunter all that money spent and look hardly a feather in the cap
    I don't know about Dodd, but Hunter didn't spend much money in Iowa. Early on his campaign predicted Iowa would be a two man race between Huckabee and Romney. He hasn't been actively campaigning in Iowa. However, he has been in NH, WY, and Nevada recently. Since Hunter has less dollars than most (probably everyone), I think his strategy is a wise one.
    Ok
    He plans on staying in right ???
    FLORIDA super de duper day is right around the corner

Does anyone see what I'm seeing, which is a heck of alot more republicans getting votes over the dems, or am I missing something here?

This was taken from this website:

http://www.kcci.com/index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is Mike Gravel??