Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Well, the pundits are in overdrive.

Obviously, not a good night for Romney, but I am still far from giving up on him even if he comes in second in NH. He has to right his ship but he has the resources. I'll stick with him at least through Super Tuesday. I still think he is the strongest viable conservative and is the closest to our cause.

I agree. I don't believe Tancredo, Arpaio and Simcox would steer us wrong.
    Just for the record , Simcox isn't endorsing anyone

As of yet , nor can mcdc as an org endorse any candidate
    I'll try and find the link and article that I read about Simcox.

Quote Originally Posted by Speak_English
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    I hate to say it, but I guess we'll get the president we deserve when folks decide who to vote for the way they have tonight.

Anyone have an update?
    Update :

We are all doomed if this keeps going on
    Looks like we have alot of stupid Americans who are still clueless...Unfortunately we are all going to suffer because of them!

Banned
    Larry King Kong King is Going to have them all on one by one
    Huck just finished up his take on the whole thing

Banned

Obviously, not a good night for Romney, but I am still far from giving up on him even if he comes in second in NH. He has to right his ship but he has the resources. I'll stick with him at least through Super Tuesday. I still think he is the strongest viable conservative and is the closest to our cause.

I'll try and find the link and article on that I read about Simcox.
    Simcox and mcdc are doing just what alipac is doing , analyzing the candidates and recommending the ones to vote against
    I just talked to Chris Sunday night ,
    He has a 2 hour radio show every Sunday night and you can call in and talk to him yourself

MW
    GREGGREATAMERICAN wrote:

Poor Dod and Hunter all that money spent and look hardly a feather in the cap
    I don't know about Dodd, but Hunter didn't spend much money in Iowa. Early on his campaign predicted Iowa would be a two man race between Huckabee and Romney. He hasn't been actively campaigning in Iowa. However, he has been in NH, WY, and Nevada recently. Since Hunter has less dollars than most (probably everyone), I think his strategy is a wise one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll try and find the link and article that I read about Simcox.
    Simcox and mcdc are doing just what alipac is doing , analyzing the candidates and recommending the ones to vote against
    I just talked to Chris Sunday night ,
    He has a 2 hour radio show every Sunday night and you can call in and talk to him yourself
    Then I obviously read a false report. Thxs for enlightening me.

I am going to post everything that I was PLASTERING all over the Des Moines paper blogs about Huckabee!!

You tell me how they could still elect this man!! Again, he isn't even a decent person-----he is a corrupt liar and thief!!

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet----editor on 29 December, 2007-----The National Expositor

-----Mike Huckabee recently named Richard Haas (the President of the CFR) as his advisor on foreign policy.----So what does Richard Haas believe in?-----Basically states the Bill of Rights and Constitution should be given up in favor of a cooperative world body run by elite consensus.----Just wait till you see what your children will have to deal with.----Richard Haass: ---states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.----- Our notion of sovereignty must therefore be conditional, even contractual, rather than absolute.------

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/840.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

HUCK THE SCHMUCK -----by Alan Stang----December 27, 2007-----NewsWithViews.com------

"I had thought that by now we knew everything about Mike Huckabee: the love of more and higher taxes, the betrayal of home schooling, the parole of the man who then raped and killed another woman, the attempt to bring as many illegal aliens to Arkansas as possible, et cetera.----After the people of Arizona enacted a law (Proposition 200) that denies benefits to illegal aliens. The courts upheld Prop 200 and a couple of Republican Senators in Arkansas proposed a similar law there. The Arkansas law would have required proof of citizenship to vote.----But Huck denounced the proposal as "race-baiting and demagoguery." He said the bill “inflames those who are racist and bigots and makes them think there's a real problem.-----When I saw the Huck go through his act, I wondered. Are there really any Americans dumb enough to fall for this malarkey.-----

http://newswithviews.com/Stang/alan22.htm
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckabee's theology degree? Now says ain't necessarily so----
    Campaign admits candidate doesn't have claimed religious credential----Posted: December 14, 2007-----

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told the Christian Broadcasting Network he had a theology degree, he told voters in Iowa he had a theology degree, he repeated the claim in last month's CNN YouTube debate ... but, his campaign now says, it is not true.-----Last month, during the CNN YouTube debate, Huckabee responded to a question to the candidates about their belief in the Bible: "Sure. I believe the Bible is exactly what it is. It's the word of revelation to us from God himself. ... And as the only person here on the stage with a theology degree, there are parts of it I don't fully comprehend".....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=59222

THE "HUCKSTER" IS ON THE LIST!!!----Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politiciansâ€