Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Does anyone see what I'm seeing, which is a heck of alot more republicans getting votes over the dems, or am I missing something here?

Can't be, Greg, the chart shows 100% of the dems reporting in. The screen cap was done around 11 pm EST. Where did you get your info? Sure is strange! Although, the red status bar isn't at 100%, as to why, I don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone here previously posted

Populist

The way I see it is that we don't have an option

There is nobody else after tonight that has a chance to win this thing
    That is SO not true! Please read the article I've posted here twice. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ... 30306/1008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

I think Hunter will be gone tomorrow
    Why do you keep sayint that? I've shown you the comments he's made regarding that. He has no plans on dropping out this soon. If he did, why would he be campaigning in NH, WY, and Nevada? Please give it a break, usanevada.

Bren wrote:

[quote:304xcrye]As you see, he (Huckabee) isn't even a decent man-----he is a corrupt liar and thief.
    So was Bill Clinton, however, that didn't stop him from becoming President of the United States.[/quote:304xcrye]

The plain reality is that with no money and no votes , How long
    can he feasibly stay in it ?

I have learned something from both of you, Rockfish and Greg, and yet there is still confusion left by both of your comments.

Matthew 5
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks Rock and Greg. I just found out yesterday that the Dems caucus functioned differently than the Repubs. How weird is that?

All in all, the fact that a Mormon got 25% and won some delegates in Iowa is actually pretty significant.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    All in all, the fact that a Mormon got 25% and won some delegates in Iowa is actually pretty significant.
    Especially being that these people were voting religion and anti-Morman----instead of policies/issues and a qualified president.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I agree and Mitt said last night that he did get Evangelical votes, just not as many as he would have liked. So considering he was in single digits a few weeks ago, this is a pretty good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Especially being that these people were voting religion and anti-Morman----instead of policies/issues and a qualified president.
    Bren that isn't totally untrue. Read IowaPatriots comments in this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-571879.html#top

Edited to read UNTRUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Bren that isn't totally true. Read IowaPatriots comments in this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-571879.html#top
    What people say at this site----- is totally different than what the citizens of Iowa were saying under those blogs!! If they came to this site, that means that they are intelligent and realized it was necessary to research issues----and to not vote for a president based on his religion.

They were specifically coming on and plastering anti-Morman BS all over the blogs in Iowa---even making up lies.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.