Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Vote for whoever you want

I give up

cry uncle, knuckle under

Your right , lets all vote for dems , what the heck

we are going to get amnesty anyway , might as well
    just fast track it
    exactly, the faster we fall the faster we can recover... with the incoming recession the next president is screwed anyone people will think it's his faul so maybe we can get quality front runners in 2012...

Seriously, look at Bush, what he ran on, he has done exactly the opposite of what he said expect maybe cutting some taxes...

Meanwhile the republicans are busy trying to be Bush 2.0... that is exactly what you will get with this cast of front runners....

Banned
    Once they give amnesty and open the borders

There will be nothing to recover from

Most of us get that much of it

Have you not been paying attention to la raza , mecha and voz de atzlan

Its not as far fetched as you think

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Vote for whoever you want

I give up

cry uncle, knuckle under

Your right , lets all vote for dems , what the heck

we are going to get amnesty anyway , might as well
    just fast track it
    exactly, the faster we fall the faster we can recover... with the incoming recession the next president is screwed anyone people will think it's his faul so maybe we can get quality front runners in 2012...

Seriously, look at Bush, what he ran on, he has done exactly the opposite of what he said expect maybe cutting some taxes...

Meanwhile the republicans are busy trying to be Bush 2.0... that is exactly what you will get with this cast of front runners....
    "exactly, the faster we fall the faster we can recover... "

Are you for real??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    OK people. This Iowan is getting a little annoyed here. The people from the border states don't want to be blamed for the illegals that stream through and live in their states by the 100,00's or even 1,000,000,000's. You all don't want to be blamed for laws in your states protecting and encouraging illegals. How about you give Iowans the same respect. Don't blame us if another pro-amnesty president gets elected and we will try not to blame you for the fact that they are here.
    Don't take it personally----we are talking about the "radically religious" in Iowa----not those who used intelligence to research candidates and their positions.

Just like all those along the border are not responsible for the invasion throughout the country!!!

Just what is "radically religious" Bren. Please give a definition.
    Those who were voting on religion instead of issues/candidates.

Those who were voting on religion-----no matter how many articles/facts that was being told to these people that Huckabee is a corrupt liar and thief.

Those who were voting against Romney, simply because he is Mormon.

You seem to make a lot of ASSUMPTIONS about why any group of people would vote. According to another Iowan posting today they did vote on issues. Just not the issues you are interested in. If someone disagrees with you on an issue doesns't mean they have looked at. Quite frankly some of the Titles to the articles you posted were inflammatory and I usually wouldn't have even read past some of the titles. Making assumptions about a group of people sound radical to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    OK people. This Iowan is getting a little annoyed here. The people from the border states don't want to be blamed for the illegals that stream through and live in their states by the 100,00's or even 1,000,000,000's. You all don't want to be blamed for laws in your states protecting and encouraging illegals. How about you give Iowans the same respect. Don't blame us if another pro-amnesty president gets elected and we will try not to blame you for the fact that they are here.
    Don't take it personally----we are talking about the "radically religious" in Iowa----not those who used intelligence to research candidates and their positions.

Just like all those along the border are not responsible for the invasion throughout the country!!!

Just what is "radically religious" Bren. Please give a definition.
    Those who were voting on religion instead of issues/candidates.

Those who were voting on religion-----no matter how many articles/facts that was being told to these people that Huckabee is a corrupt liar and thief.

Those who were voting against Romney, simply because he is Mormon.

You seem to make a lot of ASSUMPTIONS about why any group of people would vote. According to another Iowan posting today they did vote on issues. Just not the issues you are interested in. If someone disagrees with you on an issue doesns't mean they have looked at. Quite frankly some of the Titles to the articles you posted were inflammatory and I usually wouldn't have even read past some of the titles. Making assumptions about a group of people sound radical to me.
    No, the articles pointed out that the "Huckster" was a liar, corrupt, and a thief.

And, I read the NUMEROUS posts that they were posting slamming Romney for being Morman, while posting numerous quotes from the Bible.

You are just being blind-----as it was quite obvious why these people voted for the "Huckster" and why!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

This is what IowanPatriot wrote in part earlier today:

Now with all that being said IMHO here's how I see what happened overall in my backyard. The general media(newspapers,local media,local radio) of course didnt put the truth out there enough(there were some outlets of course),but overall most people saw Romney and others bashing Huckabee on immigration,but there wasn't anything to your mainstream person.

McCain got demolished in my area but of course everyone knows his views on amesty. The general public understood him because he was very blunt about it.

Abortion is the key...not just for the religious though,but for those who consider it murder. Romney in people minds flipflopped on it and Huckabee comes across as someone who would fight abortion 100% and then on immigration most people who dont read the internet or listen to a variety of talk radio really arent informed enough on it. But with abortion its pretty clear cut your either for it or against it and if in your past you were for it,people would be very skeptical of change on it.

They voted on issues and what information they had. A lot of people don't have all day to sit a computer as you do Bren. People have to work and get the information the best they can. A lot of people never heard of ALIPAC or NumbersUSA, etc. So don't paint them with a broad brush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not going down without a fight.

Rudy is not going to get the Republican Nomination. He's running in the wrong party.

McCain is not going to get the Republican Nomination. At this point, he is doing far wrose than he was the last time he ran for president. He's got a huge left over war chest and he's just spending it running for president. Or should I say, and all expense paid tour around the US.

Huckster needs to fall in the polls like a box of rocks. I hope people start seeing our efforts before they go to the polls in other states. I wish GW would just come out and stump for him because that would solve the problem.

Dixie

Now with all that being said IMHO here's how I see what happened overall in my backyard. The general media(newspapers,local media,local radio) of course didnt put the truth out there enough(there were some outlets of course),but overall most people saw Romney and others bashing Huckabee on immigration,but there wasn't anything to your mainstream person.

McCain got demolished in my area but of course everyone knows his views on amesty. The general public understood him because he was very blunt about it.

Abortion is the key...not just for the religious though,but for those who consider it murder. Romney in people minds flipflopped on it and Huckabee comes across as someone who would fight abortion 100% and then on immigration most people who dont read the internet or listen to a variety of talk radio really arent informed enough on it. But with abortion its pretty clear cut your either for it or against it and if in your past you were for it,people would be very skeptical of change on it.

They voted on issues and what information they had. A lot of people don't have all day to sit a computer as you do Bren. People have to work and get the information the best they can. A lot of people never heard of ALIPAC or NumbersUSA, etc. So don't paint them with a broad brush.
    Even all of the media is reporting that Huckabee only one because of the Evangelical vote!!!!

April
    I wish GW would just come out and stump for him because that would solve the problem.

Dixie

I'm sorry----but I do work!!!

And, maybe in your free time-----you should start doing some research and investigating-----instead of just voicing "your" opinion!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast