Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm not going down without a fight.

Rudy is not going to get the Republican Nomination. He's running in the wrong party.

McCain is not going to get the Republican Nomination. At this point, he is doing far wrose than he was the last time he ran for president. He's got a huge left over war chest and he's just spending it running for president. Or should I say, and all expense paid tour around the US.

Huckster needs to fall in the polls like a box of rocks. I hope people start seeing our efforts before they go to the polls in other states. I wish GW would just come out and stump for him because that would solve the problem.

Dixie
    This doesn't leave us many choices

I just hope that we have a viable choice before its to late

Banned
    Ron Paul and Hunter are still in the race

But if Romney decides to say the heck with it

We are seriously sol

April
    Gogo and Bren, please try not to make this personal. It seems to be getting heated between the two of you. I know this is an emotional time for all of us, but lets try to keep it civil.

Banned
    Its terrible that we are ending up going at each other instead of
    going after the problem

Can you even believe we have 11 more months of this , we are all
    going to suffer strokes or worse

April I don't mind debate but when people try to demean people with statements I've seen on these threads today I won't be quiet. If you want to ban me please do.

I find it unacceptable that people can give their opinions but when someone challenges them they get upset. We have a lot of new members coming into Alipac. We don't know their backgrounds or their affiliations. We may gain a lot and lose a lot if we start broad brushing groups of people and how they think or believe. It will defeat what Alipac is trying to do. I've seen religious people called "religious bigots", "potato brains", "radically religious" etc. etc. So if that is acceptable to Alipac perhaps we need to rethink the rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    April I don't mind debate but when people try to demean people with statements I've seen on these threads today I won't be quiet. If you want to ban me please do.

I find it unacceptable that people can give their opinions but when someone challenges them they get upset. We have a lot of new members coming into Alipac. We don't know their backgrounds or their affiliations. We may gain a lot and lose a lot if we start broad brushing groups of people and how they think or believe. It will defeat what Alipac is trying to do. I've seen religious people called "religious bigots", "potato brains", "radically religious" etc. etc. So if that is acceptable to Alipac perhaps we need to rethink the rules.
    People are pointing out the obvious.........

Huckabee only won due to the Evangelicals voting religion instead of the best qualified.

And, they were voting Huckabee instead of Mormon.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Gogo and Bren, please try not to make this personal. It seems to be getting heated between the two of you. I know this is an emotional time for all of us, but lets try to keep it civil.
    I agree!!

I only get personal when someone else gets personal!!

In other words, I only defend myself.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Its terrible that we are ending up going at each other instead of
    going after the problem

Can you even believe we have 11 more months of this , we are all
    going to suffer strokes or worse
    Going at each other will not do anything except alienate us from one another and get us off track of what we need to be doing when William gives us a direction to go. I would hope that everyone will calm down enough to listen when he does give us instructions on what action is needed to further the cause. Patriots, please remember we are all on the same side fighting for the same cause, to save our country.

So Bren you just won't quit. That's you're opinion, not mine. Let's agree to disagree. Badgering me or anyone else won't change our minds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good idea, Agreeing to disagree works very well. I have done that many times myself!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast