Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brightnail that just seemed so wrong...
    very disappointed in your words
    I thought I was reading a troll post....I know you are better than that....right
    If you support Ron Paul support him...support him....don't slaughter him
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

okay, I edited the last post. Not sure, besides the snide remarks, why it was so 'bad'.

Yet, the belief that a majority of Ron Paul's donors were muslim when you can actually verify that by looking at the donor list for that last fundraisor.
    On a Hannity forum, someone even suggested Soros was behind it!!!
    I mean, c'mon.

I will do some research on your post.

Okay, some points.

1. The idea that muslims overwhelmingly donated to Ron Paul is erroneous and false. Until you can peruse the donor list, then you should not make assumptions that lend towards character assassination.

2. Our foreign policy is already costing almost a trillion a year. Are we any more safe? We prop up dicatotors and then make enemies when the populace turns against our puppet. We are not loved in this world for one reason. Our intervention and manipulation of the world.

Now, Ron Paul believes in a very strong military yet right now, we are very very weak. Stretched out across the world policing the world, yet nothing has changed except the price-tag.

We talk of "the crazy islams" -- but if you really think about it. Islofascist IS a terror term used to divide and scare people. Its a tactic. Haven't you seen the progression of this? First it was WMD's -- No wmd's, then it was "TERROR", well no attacks yets.... NOW we are drummig the war drums for Iran by insinuating the "new threat" ISLOFASCISTS.... I am not saying this is true, but perhaps we are actually creating this extremism because we are there, on their soil, trying to rule them. We are using logic based from a christian perspective. We are assuming was is good for for us, is good for them. Its not. Ronald Reagan said this same thing.. we can't change that place, because we can't understand it.

FYI:

JEWS4RONPAUL.ORG

There are also, Seniors for ronpaul, students for ron paul etc...

Muslims4ronpaul is also greatly welcomed.

muslims DO live in the united states, right?

btw. Israel is a very powerful country, with over 300 nukes. they are very very capable of taking care of themselves without the billions of taxpayers money. Same with Egypt!

You say that 1776 is no longer valid. I disagree. The same policy of NOT policing the world is the right one. Also, do you realize that this globalisiation and policing is just a way for us to fully integrate into the UN. Then the NAU. Its all wrapped together.

I mean, what makes us think that "America" is the right way? There are MANY islamic countries that are VERY peaceful. Why do you think? Perhaps if you look at the history, those countries have not be trampled on, manipulated by Western powers.... there is something to be said about that.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

See, I "DO" believe Foreign Policy requires discussion, but how do you even begin to do that when you make an outlandish statement that clearly defines your position. "Most of his monies came from muslims...." huh?
    What "outlandish" statement did I make that "clearly" defined my position? You were referring to my post, right?

" Also, are you aware that ONLY American citizens can donate."
    I used to believe the same thing regarding our national elections.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YOu know, it isn't my place and I am not a Mother to anyone here, but to argue amongst ourselves is so futile and so defeating.

Surely we know that we are going to have to go outside the mainstream if we are going to effect change here.

We have 3 candidates that seem to fit that bill. While I like Ron Paul because I don't think we need to be spread out all over the world, but I can vote for either of the three.

If we don't get a handle on illegal immigration and this election, it won't matter what we do on the world scene, we will cease to exist as the America we know.

It is the single most potentially devastating problem we have and it seems all three of these men want to change this.

We do have some more time to discuss - but let's don't divide ourselves - if we do - we are lost - we truly are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too am against the war in Iraq but we are there now because we were lied to ,imo, so what do we do ? Let Iran or Saudi Arabia have it ?

We thought Iraq was a threat and Saddam didn't help matters by not letting in inspectors .

After learning more about this I think Saudi Arabia is the biggest threat to world peace . The breeding grounds and financial core of most terror organizations . It is where all muslims go to worship and where the two islamic holt sites are, Mecca and Medina .

Saudis also fund most islamic schools , mosques and camps in America from what I read . 14 of the 19 911 killers were Saudis .

In the name of Islam many world citizens are being raped, starved and mutilated . Every civilized nation who invite them in have problems with riots, protest asking for heads to fall 'literily' and violence .

While moderate muslims don't speak out about this unless heavily prompted then it's not really a strong enough condemnation ,just a token .

Some followers actually enjoy the slow torture of other human beings . Most muslims agree ,' according to their own polls ' with this .

Anyone here know what happens to American or Israeli soldiers when captured ? Although we have witnessed the Abu Grabi scenes of what our troops did thousands of times on our liberal newsites , you never heard about what happens to their captives from mainstream media .

Two of our troops were caught on a mission in Iraq . They were sent into a dangerous area far away from help to begin with . Seeral were killed ,two captured . When they found the bodies of these men age 21 and 22 ,they found they had their fingers cut off , toes, hands ,feet ,testicles and penus was cut off and fed to them ,burned ,arms and legs cut off eyes pluscked out ,then finally beheaded !!!! It was also thought they had been given drugs that kept them alive longer to increase torture time .
    The 19 yr. old israeli soldiers was tortured in same way .

The beheading of the captives is always slow and grusome .

Maybe we forgot about the American leaping out of buildings or our flag being burned in most muslim nations and celebrations . Matters not who is behind it allowed it to happen ,it still doesn't take away from the fact muslims did it and enjoyed every minute of it and it doesn't excuse them !

Some just like the ones above are hiding waiting for the call .

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    YOu know, it isn't my place and I am not a Mother to anyone here, but to argue amongst ourselves is so futile and so defeating.

Surely we know that we are going to have to go outside the mainstream if we are going to effect change here.

We have 3 candidates that seem to fit that bill. While I like Ron Paul because I don't think we need to be spread out all over the world, but I can vote for either of the three.

If we don't get a handle on illegal immigration and this election, it won't matter what we do on the world scene, we will cease to exist as the America we know.

It is the single most potentially devastating problem we have and it seems all three of these men want to change this.

We do have some more time to discuss - but let's don't divide ourselves - if we do - we are lost - we truly are.

I agree . We need only facts on all three of them to see who best serves our nation .

I, too, think Saudia Arabia is the biggest threat to America. But they are our 'friends', if you believe our government.

There is no way I believe our government, the decision makers, didn't know the facts about Iraq. It may have been a 'closed' country, but we spend a lot of money on intelligence and if you believe the people that took us to war, it was wasted money. I don't believe that, I think they knew.

That some people in the ME are savage and brutal - without a doubt, but that really has little to do with our invading Iraq - if anything.

We are there. I don't know how to get out without massive killings of innocent Iraqis. The point is, we will either have to remain there forever, creating more and more enemies - or at some point in time, we will have to just up and leave - causing the death to Iraqis.

Those things were not hard to figure out before the war. I do think some were blinded by the patriotic rhetoric, the flag waving, the anger of 9/11, and the determination that we would never again NOT support our military.

The fact is, if we don't clean out our country - and secure our borders - once again have Americans in control of our government (not foreigners), none of this will matter.

We may be the next battleground (real battleground) - perhaps between the Muslims who want control and the Mexicans who want control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"If we don't get a handle on illegal immigration and this election, it won't matter what we do on the world scene, we will cease to exist as the America we know."

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY ALIPACERS SHOULD BE BLITZING WASHINGTON FOR PASSAGE OF THE SAVE ACT!!!!!!!!!

We have been pushing and pushing for the laws to be enforced and ATTRITION to rid us of millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS. NOW IS OUR CHANCE. The bill to do it is on the table. Are we going to let it lay there, or are we going to fight for it????????????

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "If we don't get a handle on illegal immigration and this election, it won't matter what we do on the world scene, we will cease to exist as the America we know."

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY ALIPACERS SHOULD BE BLITZING WASHINGTON FOR PASSAGE OF THE SAVE ACT!!!!!!!!!

We have been pushing and pushing for the laws to be enforced and ATTRITION to rid us of millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS. NOW IS OUR CHANCE. The bill to do it is on the table. Are we going to let it lay there, or are we going to fight for it????????????

Wrong thread , we have many threads on Save Act . This thread is about another serious problem .

I will make next local meeting and report back what they say . I will post important news here and recruit all the people I can to this site, so far one has joined .

ButI will not be calling as much as before . my nerves and patiance is wearing thin and I even started cursing some of the smart mouth little traitor aids , so my freedom is threatend too if they lock me up !

I have fought hese creeps for many years in many different ways . I will continue to fight in my own way . My husband and I called on both phones couple weeks ago . I got sick from it . Almost blew a headgasket, so next time i talk to them it will be in their seditious faces local and at capital . Not that all are seditious of course, just most,imo.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast