Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    NoamNasty wrote:

I have a question . Why is the date here showing 11-10-07 ?

It always shows the next days date when I come on .
    You're right, I never noticed that. If this is Saturday - I've lost a day somewhere this week.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have the technology today that we don't need a draft or large amount of troops . if we picked our targets right, and used our resources we would not only win but save more lives .

The draft is just another way to amnesty ,imo . And to police the world with our soldiers playing peacekeepers that hasn't worked so far because there is no peace antwhere that I know of .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

are you sure you are posting from this planet? Is there something you are not telling us?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    That is my point. US doesn't seem to be concerned about terrorism cause the borders are WIDE OPEN. Yet, the very same government had NO problems creating the Patriot Act which has some VERY defining features that would strip Americans of MANY of their constitutional rights!

To me, that sort of logic to me would be like notifying the neighborhood of a burgler yet leaving your front door WIDE OPEN with valuables inside. To me, that would seem like you are inviting a burgler, right?

You heard it here first, when we get attacked on our soil because of our interventionalist foreign policy, the Patriot Act will take effect - martial law will be instantiated and then the fun really beigns.

*********** Check this *************

Does U.S. Intervention Overseas
    Breed Terrorism?
    The Historical Record

by Ivan Eland

Ivan Eland is director of defense policy studies at the Cato Institute.

Executive Summary

According to Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, terrorism is the most important threat the United States and the world face as the 21st century begins. High-level U.S. officials have acknowledged that terrorists are now more likely to be able to obtain and use nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons than ever before.

Yet most attention has been focused on combating terrorism by deterring and disrupting it beforehand and retaliating against it after the fact. Less attention has been paid to what motivates terrorists to launch attacks. According to the Pentagon's Defense Science Board, a strong correlation exists between U.S. involvement in international situations and an increase in terrorist attacks against the United States. President Clinton has also acknowledged that link. The board, however, has provided no empirical data to support its conclusion. This paper fills that gap by citing many examples of terrorist attacks on the United States in retaliation for U.S. intervention overseas. The numerous incidents cataloged suggest that the United States could reduce the chances of such devastating--and potentially catastrophic--terrorist attacks by adopting a policy of military restraint overseas.

full text here: http://www.cato.org/pubs/fpbriefs/fpb50.pdf[/b]

What motivates terrorist is radical islam no matter how you slice it .

Unless you can prove that any other group wrote the quran than you have your answer in the their book !

I will ask this question again for the hundreth time , " WHAT DID THE OTHER NATIONS MUSLIMS TERRORIZE DO TO ISLAM "? Sudan ,Somalia , India, Pakastan ,Indonesia , Thailand , Lebanon , Iraq , Phillipines , Darfur , Croasia, Serbia , Turkey , Spain , and many others I can't remember .

Also since this thread turned into an islamic one, I started another one to go more in depth about islam .

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

are you sure you are posting from this planet? Is there something you are not telling us?
    Yes I am posting from an advanced planet where common sense rules over idols . We don't keep doing things here that will destroy us like you foolish earthlings do . We see danger and act not join in on our demise .

How can we teach our children individual responsibility when we continue to vote in Neocons (Democrats and Republicans) who insist on intervening, protecting, policing, etc... other sovereign nations with our tax dollars? Sovereign responsibility is the responsibility of each individual Nation not the UN, NAU, defunct USSR, Communist China, etc... Through "Trade" our private sector and Churches can fund and assist our friends in other countries not our government.

Who would anyone in this forum trust if you wanted to send money to Israel to help their cause? Our government, naught! Your local Church independent from the pyramid denominations, yes! There are other organization such as Guardian Angels and probably more that I do not know about who are more trustworthy than our government.

When the Muslims invaded Pakistan and the surrounding countries who were Hindu, Buddha, and Christian at the time they forced the locals to become Muslim or die. Therefore when some of these Muslims come here they either secretly practice their original religion (they still fear Muslims) or become Americanized to the point that Islam is irrelevent to them. How do we know whom is on our side and who is radical?

Personally I believe the reason Muslims here are supporting Paul has little to do with our situation in Iraq because the Democrats want to end that war as well, also Democrats under Clinton helped Muslims in Serbia. I think the Muslims here support Paul because he wants to abolish the IRS. Recall within the last couple of years Muslims have been complaining about paying interest on loans because that is against their religion? Paying taxes may very well be against their religion as well.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BrightNail wrote:

First of all, Iran's nukes would not be able to reach us
    Hello, have your forgotten about terrorist? What if a group of terrorist were to get there hands on a nuclear device produced by Iran?

Did you even check the link out I provided in one of my post above? I think it described the dangers of an Iran with nuclear weapons.

[quote:1ee2x4ou]Because it is all a sham! When the attacks on our own soil start happening, it won't be because they hate freedom.. it will be becasue we are over their boming the sh*t out of them!
    Please spare us the Ron Paul rhetoric.
    Yeah, I guess you are right. Lets bomb all the ISLOFASCISTS off the planet. Then we can go in and rebuild, spread our democracy which they seem to love so much and then print their money.

I don't think it is my view that is simplistic. I just don't buy into the boogyman philosphy that so many americans have bought into. Also, if you have read ANY of the 9/11 reports OR any of Ron Paul's books, what I say makes complete sense. The thing is, you like the concept of this "new christian doctrine of war". I mean. Lets break this down. Invade and occupy a country. Sit there and manipulate foreign regimes. Then when it doesn't suit us anymore, overthrow them and manipulate some more. Now, when the water starts to boil - we point fingers and say "They are crazy islofascist nazis who want jew blood, KILL THEM!!!".

There is alot of documentation out there to support Ron Pauls' views on why we are only instigating problems over there. You just have to look it up.

I mean, just look at us here. People are ACTUALLY saying its okay to NUKE Iran. For what? You believe the very media that lied to you about Iraq and now you are believing it about Iran. Now you are being told that "Israel" needs to be saved and us Americans should die for them? what!! Israel beat the V****V out of a combined country force in 6 days! They are very capable of taking care of themselves. The truth is, some of those in power love using our soldiers as cannon fodder.

I see things differently. I don't believe in the boogyman anymore.[/quote:1ee2x4ou]

Are you muslim or just obsessed with this candadate ? I have tried to be patiant with you ,but you keep making accusations . I never said to " bomb the islamfacists off the planet " .

If you are a muslim you will have PLENTY of company on the Ron Paul Forum . Lots of muslims names and praise there . Happy Ramadan !

I think this President would like nothing better than a war with Iran -

As for our having what is necessary, I don't think so unless that is a vote to nuke them off the planet. That's a lose-lose situation for the entire world. The alternative is a war such as Iraq and we do not have the troops for that. Some troops are in their 4th rotation over there. That doesn't sound like we have enough troops to me.

As to illegals in the military - we have enough already, I fear, and I hope it doesn't come about. It's possible that would fit into this President's plans also.

If our military is going to be turned on the population, and I don't think that is too far fetched, it will be much easier for him to do so if it is made up of foreigners. Our own people would have second thoughts, I'm hoping.

It seems strange to me that Americans are having their constitutional rights abused everyday. OUr government is refusing to close the borders and protect us. Americans are being killed, robbed, maimed everyday by illegal aliens. Our government is forcing us taxpayers to support these people.

Yet somehow this government thinks it has a handle on how a country should be run - give me a break.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    How can we teach our children individual responsibility when we continue to vote in Neocons (Democrats and Republicans) who insist on intervening, protecting, policing, etc... other sovereign nations with our tax dollars? Sovereign responsibility is the responsibility of each individual Nation not the UN, NAU, defunct USSR, Communist China, etc... Through "Trade" our private sector and Churches can fund and assist our friends in other countries not our government.

Who would anyone in this forum trust if you wanted to send money to Israel to help their cause? Our government, naught! Your local Church independent from the pyramid denominations, yes! There are other organization such as Guardian Angels and probably more that I do not know about who are more trustworthy than our government.

When the Muslims invaded Pakistan and the surrounding countries who were Hindu, Buddha, and Christian at the time they forced the locals to become Muslim or die. Therefore when some of these Muslims come here they either secretly practice their original religion (they still fear Muslims) or become Americanized to the point that Islam is irrelevent to them. How do we know whom is on our side and who is radical?

Personally I believe the reason Muslims here are supporting Paul has little to do with our situation in Iraq because the Democrats want to end that war as well, also Democrats under Clinton helped Muslims in Serbia. I think the Muslims here support Paul because he wants to abolish the IRS. Recall within the last couple of years Muslims have been complaining about paying interest on loans because that is against their religion? Paying taxes may very well be against their religion as well.

Maybe because the church is not responsible for our national security .

If something happened and we needed a base in the Middle East we have Israel .

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BrightNail wrote:

First of all, Iran's nukes would not be able to reach us
    Hello, have your forgotten about terrorist? What if a group of terrorist were to get there hands on a nuclear device produced by Iran?

Did you even check the link out I provided in one of my post above? I think it described the dangers of an Iran with nuclear weapons.

[quotev5xrcf3]Because it is all a sham! When the attacks on our own soil start happening, it won't be because they hate freedom.. it will be becasue we are over their boming the sh*t out of them!
    Please spare us the Ron Paul rhetoric.
    Yeah, I guess you are right. Lets bomb all the ISLOFASCISTS off the planet. Then we can go in and rebuild, spread our democracy which they seem to love so much and then print their money.

I don't think it is my view that is simplistic. I just don't buy into the boogyman philosphy that so many americans have bought into. Also, if you have read ANY of the 9/11 reports OR any of Ron Paul's books, what I say makes complete sense. The thing is, you like the concept of this "new christian doctrine of war". I mean. Lets break this down. Invade and occupy a country. Sit there and manipulate foreign regimes. Then when it doesn't suit us anymore, overthrow them and manipulate some more. Now, when the water starts to boil - we point fingers and say "They are crazy islofascist nazis who want jew blood, KILL THEM!!!".

There is alot of documentation out there to support Ron Pauls' views on why we are only instigating problems over there. You just have to look it up.

I mean, just look at us here. People are ACTUALLY saying its okay to NUKE Iran. For what? You believe the very media that lied to you about Iraq and now you are believing it about Iran. Now you are being told that "Israel" needs to be saved and us Americans should die for them? what!! Israel beat the V****V out of a combined country force in 6 days! They are very capable of taking care of themselves. The truth is, some of those in power love using our soldiers as cannon fodder.

I see things differently. I don't believe in the boogyman anymore.

Are you muslim or just obsessed with this candadate ? I have tried to be patiant with you ,but you keep making accusations . I never said to " bomb the islamfacists off the planet " .

If you are a muslim you will have PLENTY of company on the Ron Paul Forum . Lots of muslims names and praise there . Happy Ramadan ![/quotev5xrcf3]

hahhaah.. oh my. I marvel at your obvious hatred towards muslims. The ronpaulforums have alot of muslims? How do you know? I have been on that forum for months and get the dinstinct feeling that muslims make up almost an insignificant population over there. In fact, I would say "jewish" posters outnumber the muslim ones at about 5 to 1. So, I AM NOT SURE where you are getting your info.

I am catholic and Italian. And do you have to be "muslim" to want "freedom" and to follow the constitution. Very strange with your replies.

You try to maintain that you are not promoting bombing "muslim" lands, yet the VERY NEXT statement you imply a "racial" connotation in a negative way. Next time there is a Ron Paul rally, go, you will marvel at the thousands who show up. In fact, google image on Ron Paul rallies, tell me what you see.

Again, I have been posting over there for months and as of me writing this they have over 5,000 members and I have come across "4", a WHOPPING FOUR muslim sounding screennames.

Am I muslim? NO. Are you jewish?

And yes, I am obsessed with the candidate of my choosing. Can you imagine, a candidate not pulled by special interest strings, who doesn't want to police the world, who knows more than any other candidate about economics, who follows the constitution, and who wants to do right by the American taxpayer? Yes. Strange isn't it? We are so starved for someone honest that when comes along, we are this passionate. But I like Tancredo too

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast