Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's Been a Pleasure - Time to Go....

Due to lightly veiled "hints" by some moderation activities and censorship pertaining to some of my posts which did NOT pertain to violence, racism etc., I am able to see the "hints" as "We wish you would just go away".

One of my posts in a particular thread had to do with NOT being "tunnel visioned". I realize, as it has been explained to me tonight, this is an "Illegal Immigration Board". Unfortunately for me, I guess, I don't see illegal immigration as a problem all unto it's own self. There are deeper underlying conditions which have LED TO government becoming what it is - a TRUE reflection of the condition of the current state of society at large within the United States of America.

No need to continue explaining myself. I just want to say to most here that it has been a real pleasure posting with you. I have grown in my knowledge through research of things many of you have posted. Unfortunately I have come to a point where I was able to lose my tunnel vision and have spotted serious underlying moral and social conditions in our country which are the true cause of our nation being permitted to be overrun via illegal immigration. When I attempted to prove this by merely trying to spark a conversation on ONE THREAD in that way, I was mauled with sarcasm and objection.

It hurts me to no end that millions upon millions of otherwise good folks are going to have to discover these things the hard way. As the old adage goes - you can lead a sheep to water but you cannot force him/her to drink. Such is the case here.

While I may visit from time to time, my willingness to spend time POSTING has waned all within just a few short hours.

In all actuality, it's apparant that I've said all that some will permit me to say and, for that reason, there is no point in posting anything further.

With the current social climate I've seen even after the efforts of many including my own - the majority here are only going to awaken fully much further into the future when things become unbearable. Unfortunately not even I will be able to comfort people or show them how to make changes when the window/time frame had long passed them.

Godspeed all! May drop in occasionally, but nothing as I used to. I've said all I'm going to be permitted to say here, and must move on or possibly even cease activity related to fighting illegal immigration altogether. No real progress can be made until the mass majority of people are ready to act.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I for one am sorry to see you go. You are also correct in you evaluation "big picture".

However, please do not stop fighting for what is right and what you know is the truth. This country and the world needs all the good people there are to stand up to the evil that permiates our society.

Godspeed to you also.

Hi Concerned Veteran,

What you post is a strong inspiration and source of motivation for those of us who oppose the invasion of illegals, and corruption of elected officials.

I respectfully disagree with the "Apply for US Citizenship Today" advertisement that appears below your message. This is the message of the most powerful website* that opposes the principles of Alipac, aids illegals, and aids H-1 visa holders (who are sent here to send Americans to the unemployment lines). I know you didn't post the ad there, but the presence of it mocks what you posted.

Anything that makes it easy for illegals (including criminal sex-offender diseased drug pushing illegals) to gain citizenship is inappropriate for a website with the mission of informing the public of the sinister infrastructure that supports these illegals. Sorry moderator, but I respectfully disagree with anything that makes it easy for an illegal to gain undeserved citizenship.

Concerned Veteran, I left a PM Message for you,
    all the best
    Coto

* http://www.immigrationportal.com

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Sad to see you go concernedveteran. I have found most of your posts educational and inspiring. Good luck to you with your future endeavors.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Sorry to see you go, CV...but I completely understand your position.

MJ

PS I left a pm for you.

Concernedveteran,

I think it's awful you feel compelled to leave. Everyone has varying views regarding the larger picture and I, for one, appreciate the opportunity to share those views. Yes, this board is all about fighting illegal immigration and we are ALL very committed soldiers in this fight. That said, I fail to see how a civil side discussion or two, is viewed by some as "getting off track".

I would like to humbly ask that you reconsider your decision to leave.

Polly

P.S. Please check your PM

CV, I to have come to the conclusion that this site is becoming a little to myopic in the views about the "bigger picture" . Further, I would also like to let you know that I have not posted anything about some of the religious topics posted here concerning illegal immigration although I have a small congregation (yes I am a Reverand/minister) The reason is because I NEVER discuss immigration on sunday.
    I do sometimes give a sermon on the evils that are among us today and that I believe myself that until people begin to recognise that we actualy have, as a collective people the power to change things...absolutly NOTHING will improve. There are on this board a few people who from time to time post things about what is actualy going on, I have noticed in the past year that those people have posted less and less until I almost never see any of those people post anything at all.
    In conclusion I am considering the same thing you are...just not posting and spend less time on this board don't get me wrong, I will still be activly fighting illegal immigration and this is still the best place to get info about the invasion, but I will in the future expand my efforts to include topics I'm afraid this boards mods would find questionable even if it does not violate the rules.

One of my posts in a particular thread had to do with NOT being "tunnel visioned". I realize, as it has been explained to me tonight, this is an "Illegal Immigration Board". Unfortunately for me, I guess, I don't see illegal immigration as a problem all unto it's own self. There are deeper underlying conditions which have LED TO government becoming what it is - a TRUE reflection of the condition of the current state of society at large within the United States of America.
    I cannot think of anything to add to this...it pretty much tells the story in a few short direct statements. I am sorry to to see you go I realy enjoyed your posts but I completly agree with your reasons and I am probably not that far behind you.

Best Of Luck

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Stay cool CV....I totally understand your point.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Concerned veteran ,
    I do not think you have to go .
    My posts and some of the replies are sensored too and I do not worry about it . This is all explanatory . They have rules , for example , do not talk about racism , threats etc
    I went to a few other sites / I am posting there too / . This is important to know that all the anti-illegal immigration sites are getting inspected on a regular basis , so if the opposing site has something to use against us , they will use with pleasure .
    That is why it is important not to use wrong ways to fight with them and maintain high standards of behaviour . I do not think this is personal and addressed only against you . I think this is a common sense and they also have the same rules and policy on other sites like this .
    You can say whatever is bothering you , I can say too .
    But if I want to talk about growing flowers or quantum physics , I will find another site to talk .
    This is a site dealing with illegal immigration and members here are very concentrated on the topic . I think this is good because it gives speed and energy to the process .
    But even if I was sensored myself - I do not think this is personal at all .
    I hope you will stay here , maybe somewhere else and there will be more of us working for the right goal , using right intentions and behaviour .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

ConcernedVeteran,

I hope too that you will reconsider and decide to stay with us.

Annie

P.S. I sent you a PM.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast