Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto

I respectfully disagree with the "Apply for US Citizenship Today" advertisement that appears below your message. This is the message of the most powerful website* that opposes the principles of Alipac, aids illegals, and aids H-1 visa holders (who are sent here to send Americans to the unemployment lines). I know you didn't post the ad there, but the presence of it mocks what you posted.

* http://www.immigrationportal.com
    I don't want to get sidetracked on a tangent, but is it actually possible to determine which ads pop up on a particular website?

I ask this out of genuine curiosity, because I've seen many ads on conservative websites that advocate far-left causes and organizations, including the treasonous ACLU, so I was always under the impression that the ads that are spotlighted are randomized.

Can someone more tech savvy than I am explain this to me?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka

I respectfully disagree with the "Apply for US Citizenship Today" advertisement that appears below your message. This is the message of the most powerful website* that opposes the principles of Alipac, aids illegals, and aids H-1 visa holders (who are sent here to send Americans to the unemployment lines). I know you didn't post the ad there, but the presence of it mocks what you posted.

I don't want to get sidetracked on a tangent, but is it actually possible to determine which ads pop up on a particular website?

I ask this out of genuine curiosity, because I've seen many ads on conservative websites that advocate far-left causes and organizations, including the treasonous ACLU, so I was always under the impression that the ads that are spotlighted are randomized.

Can someone more tech savvy than I am explain this to me?
    Depends on whether you are talking about ads posted by the site or actual pop-ups. Some malware can cause pop-ups that have nothing to do with a given site.

Re: It's Been a Pleasure - Time to Go....

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Due to lightly veiled "hints" by some moderation activities and censorship pertaining to some of my posts which did NOT pertain to violence, racism etc., I am able to see the "hints" as "We wish you would just go away".

One of my posts in a particular thread had to do with NOT being "tunnel visioned". I realize, as it has been explained to me tonight, this is an "Illegal Immigration Board". Unfortunately for me, I guess, I don't see illegal immigration as a problem all unto it's own self. There are deeper underlying conditions which have LED TO government becoming what it is - a TRUE reflection of the condition of the current state of society at large within the United States of America.

No need to continue explaining myself. I just want to say to most here that it has been a real pleasure posting with you. I have grown in my knowledge through research of things many of you have posted. Unfortunately I have come to a point where I was able to lose my tunnel vision and have spotted serious underlying moral and social conditions in our country which are the true cause of our nation being permitted to be overrun via illegal immigration. When I attempted to prove this by merely trying to spark a conversation on ONE THREAD in that way, I was mauled with sarcasm and objection.

It hurts me to no end that millions upon millions of otherwise good folks are going to have to discover these things the hard way. As the old adage goes - you can lead a sheep to water but you cannot force him/her to drink. Such is the case here.

While I may visit from time to time, my willingness to spend time POSTING has waned all within just a few short hours.

In all actuality, it's apparant that I've said all that some will permit me to say and, for that reason, there is no point in posting anything further.

With the current social climate I've seen even after the efforts of many including my own - the majority here are only going to awaken fully much further into the future when things become unbearable. Unfortunately not even I will be able to comfort people or show them how to make changes when the window/time frame had long passed them.

Godspeed all! May drop in occasionally, but nothing as I used to. I've said all I'm going to be permitted to say here, and must move on or possibly even cease activity related to fighting illegal immigration altogether. No real progress can be made until the mass majority of people are ready to act.

Kurt

OK folks! I'm back from my travels. It appears some things need to be settled here on the boards.

First of all, I'm really almost ashamed of how quickly some of the participants on our boards start to blame alipac for needed moderation of their posts.

Kurt, your post was pulled because you are not going to come on to our boards claiming some grand secret knowledge divulged to you from secret sources deep within the US military that there will be no Presidential election in 2008 without a shred of evidence. I'm not saying you are right or wrong but without a shred of evidence it makes our whole site look like some type of weirdo conspiracy theory hang out.

You say people need to take 'action" and that there will be no future elections... hmmmm welllll ummmmm I wonder just what in the hell Kurt is meaning by "action"? It must certainly be beyond the scope of ALIPAC which has been taking quite a bit of ACTION. If we are not tough enough for you then what is it you advocate Kurt? What is it? Go ahead, let's hear it and if it breaks our rules and federal law you will be gone in a flash.

Placing unproven information on the ALIPAC site is OK for inspection and investigation by our activists. We have had many ACTION oriented successful operations in that arena.

But when someone comes and claims they have exclusive knowledge that defies all reasonable expectations of the American public and by the way folks we will just have to take their word for it and get ready for MORE ACtion, that is crossing the line.

Stick to the facts and be ready to back up what you say or declare it your opinion.

So what is it you are not permitted to say Kurt? Why is it your post was pulled and the moderators tried to help you not post material open to easy ridicule in the absence of any evidence whatsoever?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Concerned Veteran,

What you post is a strong inspiration and source of motivation for those of us who oppose the invasion of illegals, and corruption of elected officials.

Anything that makes it easy for illegals (including criminal sex-offender diseased drug pushing illegals) to gain citizenship is inappropriate for a website with the mission of informing the public of the sinister infrastructure that supports these illegals. Sorry moderator, but I respectfully disagree with anything that makes it easy for an illegal to gain undeserved citizenship.

Concerned Veteran, I left a PM Message for you,
    all the best
    Coto

Coto,

You may have missed a post a week back about any ads that do not go with ALIPAC. We have encouraged everyone to help us locate those, that is why I'm a bit taken back by the tone of your post.

You make it sound like ALIPAC has done something that is "mocking" someone's post.

How does applying for US Citizenship through proper channels mock anything at ALIPAC? Our platform is clear. We support legal immigration at current or lower levels and we oppose anything for the illegal aliens currently in the US.

Please investigate that ad and if you find any shred of evidence the ad is contrary to the platform of ALIPAC then please post such evidence here.

If an ad for LEGAL immigration offends then please review the ALIPAC platform again as our organization supports those that legally immigrate to the US.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    CV, I to have come to the conclusion that this site is becoming a little to myopic in the views about the "bigger picture" . Further, I would also like to let you know that I have not posted anything about some of the religious topics posted here concerning illegal immigration although I have a small congregation (yes I am a Reverand/minister) The reason is because I NEVER discuss immigration on sunday.
    I do sometimes give a sermon on the evils that are among us today and that I believe myself that until people begin to recognise that we actualy have, as a collective people the power to change things...absolutly NOTHING will improve. There are on this board a few people who from time to time post things about what is actualy going on, I have noticed in the past year that those people have posted less and less until I almost never see any of those people post anything at all.
    In conclusion I am considering the same thing you are...just not posting and spend less time on this board don't get me wrong, I will still be activly fighting illegal immigration and this is still the best place to get info about the invasion, but I will in the future expand my efforts to include topics I'm afraid this boards mods would find questionable even if it does not violate the rules.

One of my posts in a particular thread had to do with NOT being "tunnel visioned". I realize, as it has been explained to me tonight, this is an "Illegal Immigration Board". Unfortunately for me, I guess, I don't see illegal immigration as a problem all unto it's own self. There are deeper underlying conditions which have LED TO government becoming what it is - a TRUE reflection of the condition of the current state of society at large within the United States of America.
    I cannot think of anything to add to this...it pretty much tells the story in a few short direct statements. I am sorry to to see you go I realy enjoyed your posts but I completly agree with your reasons and I am probably not that far behind you.

Best Of Luck

Rev. Dan
    Rev Dan,

Please expound upon your statement that our site is becoming "myopic"

Have you found many other sites that discuss globalism, trade agreements, illegal immigration, the CFR, Building a North American Community, and the factual exploration of the loss of the American Republic?

Show us the way to these other active and more expansive forums where we can all learn to be less "myopic" I'd like to see this greener grass.

About everything is allowed here except for racism and violence and vulgarity. Should we add a new clause to the rules for completely unsubstantiated rumor?

Do you want this to be a site where anyone can just post "Hey, a friend of mine in the military says there is going to be an organized coup or the US government in the next year or two and all of us will be rounded up an put in camps like the Jews"

Is that the kind of site we want to have here?

W

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How does applying for US Citizenship through proper channels mock anything at ALIPAC? Our platform is clear. We support legal immigration at current or lower levels and we oppose anything for the illegal aliens currently in the US.
    Hi W.
    Easy to answer, IMHO, Illegals do not deserve citizenship ever. Illegals broke the law at the border. They break more laws as they move Northward (everything from fraud to sex crimes against children to murder). They are criminals and are undeserving and unworthy of anything from amnesty to "paths" to citizenship.

The ad, IMHO, if it must run, should be clarified to be directed toward law abiding citizens (of other countries) who have never breached the border (not criminals). I know full well that I have no right to say how you should run your website. I would like to convey constructive criticism. I think you probably know, by my writing style, that I am a bit disrespectful toward the enemy.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone here. I hope it offends the hell out of illegals, MS-13s, and their handlers.

Thank you, W, for all your hard work. Not my intent to cause any grief.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Ok, W I agree. I should have expanded on my use of the term "myopic" So I will do so now.

I don't think I need to give a definition of the word so I will just get to the point.

Have you found many other sites that discuss globalism, trade agreements, illegal immigration, the CFR, Building a North American Community, and the factual exploration of the loss of the American Republic?
    Actualy a simple google search of the above mentioned topics and you will find more than enough sites that expound on every one of those topics. However, this was not realy what I was refering to (I never found out nor new what the content of CV's post was) I was in fact refering to the types of posts that have been flooding this board as of late, they realy seem to be focusing more on anger and disgust, which is understandable given the gravity of the current state of the union. However, that is still at least leaning toward a myopic viewpoint. I cannot advocate blind anger.

Show us the way to these other active and more expansive forums where we can all learn to be less "myopic" I'd like to see this greener grass.
    I understand you are upset, however, that did sound a little sarcastic. Now do you see the anger?

About everything is allowed here except for racism and violence and vulgarity. Should we add a new clause to the rules for completely unsubstantiated rumor?
    That would probably be a good idea considering the few posts that were based on conjecture as well as personal experiences. I am guilty of the same. I try very hard to follow up on my posts to ensure accuracy and verifiability, I do understand the importance of this. Otherwise it would definatly fall into the unsubstantiated catagory IMO.

Do you want this to be a site where anyone can just post "Hey, a friend of mine in the military says there is going to be an organized coup or the US government in the next year or two and all of us will be rounded up an put in camps like the Jews"
    What the exact purpose of the KBR camps are realy for who can say...but thay are being built. Here is a link. I can post the entire article if you would like or you may read it yourself. The camps are being built that is a substantiated fact. Google KBR detention camps and you will see what I mean.

http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_a ... 3f4c9b3a77

Is that the kind of site we want to have here?

W

Of course not W, otherwise I would have left long ago, as I stated earlier I never saw the post CV made and until you told me I realy had no idea. It just realy seemed a bit odd. So I wanted make a few comments of my own on the subject. I'v had 2 of my posts pulled with no PM or reason given until I practicaly demanded a reason. and I did stand down. I may not have agreed but this is to important an issue to make a stink about a couple of lousy posts.

At any rate W if my answer is not what you were looking for, well then you need to elaborate.

Thank You for Your Reply

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Coto,

ALIPAC does not want to help illegals in the US either, we get a lot of traffic from other nations. The last time I checked, we had over 80 nations visiting our site.

We are doing all we can to calibrate the ads on our site to exclude any that are against our platform. If you will check that ad to see if they try to help people illegally inside the US. IF that is the case we will remove it.

W

Rev. Dan,

I agree the camps should be discussed and even more than that... our supporters should research, monitor, and even document the location of these camps as their state purpose is to be used for illegal aliens.

The chances are highest that this is another pork project dished out to benefit Cheney and crew, but we need to get people interested in the facts.

On many occasions, people on our boards have done the hard research including traveling and taking photos to confirm evidence around the news we study.

From my initial review of this discussion, the problem appears to originate from one users claim to have factual knowledge to substantiate their opinion that the camps are for American citizens and that this supposed knowledge cannot be verified or documented by anyone else.

A lot of this can be easily resolved by approaching these reports with a scientific process, sense of professionalism, and constructively critical eye.

In this case, I believe our moderators tried to work with this person to avoid embarrassing scenarios for ALIPAC and to keep the focus on things we can have an impact on.

I appreciate every one's willingness to work on these issues. We should all be able to debate and work together even when we disagree.

W

Myopia? Narrow focus?

Isn't the forum listed on this site in the, "Forum Index," that is called, "Other Topics News and Issues," for, "discussions and news that are not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration?"

That seems pretty broad to me and not myopic at all.

Just my two cents worth (and probably worth less than that).
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast