Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    These camps are nothing new. I first became aware of such camps back in 1993. There is also a huge detention facility (a sprawling compound on 168 acres, if memory serves) located in Alaska that was originally referred to as a "mental realignment facility," but was later rechristened as a "mental health facility." That's interesting, given that Alaska, has never had more than a few tens of its citizens committed to mental health centers at any one time. A facility of this size sounds more like a Gulag, but who knows what the government is creating with our tax dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    These camps are nothing new. I first became aware of such camps back in 1993. There is also a huge detention facility (a sprawling compound on 168 acres, if memory serves) located in Alaska that was originally referred to as a "mental realignment facility," but was later rechristened as a "mental health facility." That's interesting, given that Alaska, has never had more than a few tens of its citizens committed to mental health centers at any one time. A facility of this size sounds more like a Gulag, but who knows what the government is creating with our tax dollars?
    A camp facility in freezing cold Alaska? Does this remind any one of the Siberian work camps in Russia?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    A camp facility in freezing cold Alaska? Does this remind any one of the Siberian work camps in Russia?
    Stalin's goons used the permafrost for easy disposal of dead bodies. They would take the prisoners out, dead or alive, and simply hose them down. Once a layer froze, they would bring out another group and hose them down for another layer. A remote and sub-zero detention camp is a despot's best friend.

You're giving me the shivers...what a thought!!

MJ

These camps are nothing new. I first became aware of such camps back in 1993. There is also a huge detention facility (a sprawling compound on 168 acres, if memory serves) located in Alaska that was originally referred to as a "mental realignment facility," but was later rechristened as a "mental health facility."
    Wow, whereabouts in Alaska is it located?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    CV, I to have come to the conclusion that this site is becoming a little to myopic in the views about the "bigger picture" . Further, I would also like to let you know that I have not posted anything about some of the religious topics posted here concerning illegal immigration although I have a small congregation (yes I am a Reverand/minister) The reason is because I NEVER discuss immigration on sunday.
    I do sometimes give a sermon on the evils that are among us today and that I believe myself that until people begin to recognise that we actualy have, as a collective people the power to change things...absolutly NOTHING will improve. There are on this board a few people who from time to time post things about what is actualy going on, I have noticed in the past year that those people have posted less and less until I almost never see any of those people post anything at all.
    In conclusion I am considering the same thing you are...just not posting and spend less time on this board don't get me wrong, I will still be activly fighting illegal immigration and this is still the best place to get info about the invasion, but I will in the future expand my efforts to include topics I'm afraid this boards mods would find questionable even if it does not violate the rules.

One of my posts in a particular thread had to do with NOT being "tunnel visioned". I realize, as it has been explained to me tonight, this is an "Illegal Immigration Board". Unfortunately for me, I guess, I don't see illegal immigration as a problem all unto it's own self. There are deeper underlying conditions which have LED TO government becoming what it is - a TRUE reflection of the condition of the current state of society at large within the United States of America.
    I cannot think of anything to add to this...it pretty much tells the story in a few short direct statements. I am sorry to to see you go I realy enjoyed your posts but I completly agree with your reasons and I am probably not that far behind you.

Best Of Luck

Rev. Dan
    Rev Dan,

Please expound upon your statement that our site is becoming "myopic"

Have you found many other sites that discuss globalism, trade agreements, illegal immigration, the CFR, Building a North American Community, and the factual exploration of the loss of the American Republic?

Show us the way to these other active and more expansive forums where we can all learn to be less "myopic" I'd like to see this greener grass.

About everything is allowed here except for racism and violence and vulgarity. Should we add a new clause to the rules for completely unsubstantiated rumor?

Do you want this to be a site where anyone can just post "Hey, a friend of mine in the military says there is going to be an organized coup or the US government in the next year or two and all of us will be rounded up an put in camps like the Jews"

Is that the kind of site we want to have here?

W

W
    Obviously, I cannot put words in other posters mouths, nor can I with any real certainty say I know what said poster meant with the use of the work myopic.

Alipac over all is a GREAT site, with a LOT of great people. You asked about creating a thread where people can say what ever it is they want, using as example a conspiracy theory about a coup. In some fashion, this is not necessarily a BAD IDEA. Most boards I post on have one or two threads that are WIDE OPEN WIDE WEST SHOOT OUTS...any one from any side of and issue can go in their to RANT, blow off steam because their anger is threatening to explode, or exspouse on some strange theory that Martians are behind the whole illegal alien movement into America.

Any one and everyone visiting the sites recognizes these singular threads for WHAT THEY ARE, and do not judge the merits of the site on them. We all know this is a serious battle, and lots of us as foot soldiers are giving it all we have in trying to stop wrong sighted legislation from ruining the fabric of American Society. That being said, where's our WAY STATION where we can take a break, catch our breath, or blow off a little steam by being less than politically correct?

You keep to tight of a rein on a team of horses and you'll break their spirit, but give them the occassional chance to run wild and they forget they are still under harness and will work wonder for you when you need them too.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto,

If we drop our moderation and allow these boards to disintegrate into "whatever" land, then we can kiss our influence with the Congress goodbye.

Which is more important?

ALIPAC's organizational influence on the campaigns and the congress or a few people that want to express some rather outlandish feelings to "blow off steam?"

The thing that gets me is that the reality of this issue with the CFR and Open Borders Lobby already sounds insane to a lot of people when they are first exposed to the known and accurate information. Why would anyone want to set up our enemies with all they need to discredit us by jumping off the credibility plane?

If anyone here wants to scream vulgarities, racist comments, violent ideas, or wild conspiracy theories without anything we can look into or research, please find another place to do it.

This board is not a place for people to vent.

I've said that over 100 times.

This is a work area. This is a place for people to organize and work towards saving this nation from what we face. This is a high visibility public area.

We can consider a new rule if you like.

Suggested Rule

ALIPAC will print verbatim any statement you want to make as long as you provide us a picture with your full name, address, and phone number to be displayed with the message. You will also need to wear a shirt or a sign with you full name and contact information and go stand in the middle of a busy shopping mall and shout that message out in public first.

Some people on our boards are forgetting the common sense rule that every idea that pops into your head does not necessarily need to be verbalized in a public place.

We are trying to use this platform for our operations. Most people are making that work, but another subsection are making these boards drain entirely too much time and energy away from the work.

We may need to consider an entirely new policy and a less open and trusting board.

We will see how the new software and security features work.

You keep to tight of a rein on a team of horses and you'll break their spirit, but give them the occasional chance to run wild and they forget they are still under harness and will work wonder for you when you need them too.
    -- Pinto Bean

PB, I was raised around horses and one thing I certainly know is that no reins on horses equals a wrecked carriage and a lost cause. Beside, the people here are not horses. People are free to come and go as they like. If they do not like the reins and want to go roam the land pretending they are free then they can do so at any second.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Stalin's goons used the permafrost for easy disposal of dead bodies. They would take the prisoners out, dead or alive, and simply hose them down. Once a layer froze, they would bring out another group and hose them down for another layer. A remote and sub-zero detention camp is a despot's best friend.
    I know this is a bit off-topic, but if you want to read a riveting chronicle of the litany of atrocities committed on behalf of Stalinism/Bolshevism you should take a look at Anne Applebaum's "Gulag: A History."

BTW, the ads I was referencing have something to do with Google, which is why I suggested that they are random. I might be mistaken, since I'm not too tech-savvy, to be perfectly honest.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

ConcernedVeteran,
    I just want you to know, I will miss your post here, I have learned much from you and others like you. I am sure we all know the "smart ones" and the I will not say dumb, but less knowledgable on here. I don't mean that in a bad way, I am one of those who are a little more ignorant here, in that I mean I don't seem to have the vast knowledge others have gained from their reading and having real knowledge of how our government and even constitution works! I have learned more here from this site from people like you and the other good people here, then I ever learned anywhere else, including school and 2 yrs of college. I had never even heard of those things like these camps you people speak of here. I feel like a little baby still drinking milk, instead of eating the meat,(knowledge) I should have been eating all these years. Nobody's fault but my own for completely living a selfish life dedicated totally to my self. I am not a good speaker or good with words, it all comes very hard for me to get my thoughts out in the way I mean them,(to make any sense at all to anyone else) to all of you here. What I am trying to say and doing such a poor job of it,is I think we need everyone we have here fighting this illegal immigration, we need to try and put aside hurt feelings and I guess to not take everything so personal, I am saying that to myself also ConcernedVeteran,I have had post pulled to or thoughts deleted by mods, mostly due to my own "ignorance" about where and what to post in a certain forum, because I failed to fully read the rules and regulations here(never been good at reading instructions thoroughly as I should), I am one of those people who sometimes just jumps in over my head, before I really check out my surroundings. I am asking everyone to put aside personal feelings, smoke the peace pipe,stay and rededicate ourselves to winning this fight,(we are making a difference people even I can see that) then when we have won this fight, we will go on to other fights and together we will win those to!

PLEASE I AM ASKING, STAY AND HELP NITTY TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE HE SO SORELY NEEDS SO HE CAN QUIT DRINKING THIS DARN MILK AND MOVE ON TO A MORE SUBSTANTIAL T-BONE STEAK
    Build the dam fence post haste!

W:

No one is saying we should have no control over the site...

What I did suggest, say similiar to a chat around the water cooler at work, is that having a place to blow off steam, or brain storm ideas no matter how crazy they may seem at the time is not nessarily a bad idea here. So of the craziest ideas in the world at the time became this nations GREATEST inventions.

Obviously if someone is running to the boards staying that Chicken Little is heading this way with a Martian Shrink Gun that he got of of some Cyborg he met while traveling to Uranus, we need to be more than a bit skeptical, and such a post should be removed.

I've watched the debates on C-Span, seen Senators and Congressman argue, and even know Dick Cheney used the F-word. I'd never be one to suggest anarchy here, it would destroy what has been built, but I also think that EVEN AT A WORK SITE there has to be a place or a space to let our proverbial hair down, even if said space were not visiable as it were to the general public...would assume with this new system you are rolling out there is a way to have some closed forums or threads that are not open to public inspection and view?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast