Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omitted Alternate Scenario

Hi noillegalimmigrationannie,

I left out an alternate scenario which also supports Concerned Veteran's argument that there will be no election (again, he got the year wrong).

You recall that illegals are often accompanied by terrorists as they cross the border (this is so well documented that I prefer not to take time to dig out specific references).

Terrorists will remain idle until sometime after Hillary takes office in 2008, then they'll strike in some fashion. In the alternate scenario, Hillary will invoke martial law, and then transition us to the North American Union under the guise of anything or nothing. Hillary doesn't need to justify her actions.

Then the remainder of what i posted above takes place. Again, no future US elections can occur when the USA is replaced by the North American Union (as an interim step toward the Dictatorship of the New World Order).

---
    4 more predictions I left out.....

Increases in the population of the MS-13 gang may overwhelm law enforcement in selected locations.

Overwhelmed by illegals, emergency medical services will cease to exist.

An "illegals invoked" smallpox outbreak is likely.

Illegals will break America's medical system and compromise the medical community's ability to respond to a terrorist invoked disaster. This is already happening today.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto,

When you mention illegal aliens breaking the US medical system, I am reminded of this thread that I posted in:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#156889

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345