Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Isn't this Hernandez scum bag in the Mexican government?
    Here is his biography from his website. He is very proud if his pic with president Bush . He has it posted in more than one place on his site, including his biography page.

http://www.juanhernandez.org/index-1.html

He was born in the city of Fort Worth, Texas, of a Mexican father and a Texan mother. He completed his undergraduate studies at Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin and received his Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at Texas Christian University. Juan Hernandez has dedicated himself to the study of Mexico-U.S. relations for many years. He has been a professor at various universities, creating a Center for U.S.-Mexico Studies at the University of Texas, Dallas.

In 1996, Hernández invited Vicente Fox (then Governor of the Mexican State of Guanajuato) to speak at UT, Dallas and meet George W. Bush (then Governor of Texas) -- a historical meeting that marked a new outlook in Mexico-U.S. relations.

During this Texas trip, Fox asked Dr. Hernandez to help create “Guanajuato Trade Offices,” in the United States (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Dallas-Fort Worth) and serve as his representative in the US. Soon, Fox invited Hernandez to be his “gate-keeper” and close confidant in his presidential campaign.

After beating the party that had ruled for over 71 years, President Fox hired Hernandez as the first US-born cabinet member, heading the President’s Office for Mexicans Abroad. Operating from Los Pinos (the Mexican White House), the Office had as its principal objective to serve and dignify the 24 million whom President Fox has called heroes -- the countrymen who live in foreign lands.

Described as one of the most brilliant men in the world (Fortune 2001), named Humanitarian Man of 2001 by Latin Trade Magazine (2001), and classified as one of the 100 most influential Hispanics in the U.S. (Hispanic Business Magazine 2001), he is known for his passion for the defense of the rights of immigrants. He has been showcased on Nightline, the Peter Jennings show, and is a regular on Univisión , CNN and Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    UHMM, I think my family was illegal They came from Scotland in 1688 on their own merchant ship, no medical check up, no papers,
    According to Juan Hernandez, that would make them SWOPs...
    now, aren't you ashamed?

That was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Isn't this Hernandez scum bag in the Mexican government?
    After beating the party that had ruled for over 71 years, President Fox hired Hernandez as the first US-born cabinet member, heading the President’s Office for Mexicans Abroad. Operating from Los Pinos (the Mexican White House), the Office had as its principal objective to serve and dignify the 24 million whom President Fox has called heroes -- the countrymen who live in foreign lands.
    Thank you, April. There you have it, folks. The Mexican strategy for reconquista. The fifth column in the belly of the beast. Mexico sending their population here to have duel citizenship and loyalty to Mexico. As Pat Buchanan put it: "They are coming to conqour us." I never thought I would say this, but I miss the PRI.......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Another traitorous American all for "la raza" with more loyalty to Mexico and it's people than his own country and countrymen. This is our future folks if we don't put a stop to this illegal invasion.

April
    We have the POWER to stop this, all we have to do is stay motivated and believe that we CAN! Our hands are not tied unless we allow them to be. We can do this! WE must do this! WE will do this!

Sorry I missed the Sheperd Smith show...
    BUT I did see O'Reilly and Open Borders Rivera.
    Rivera said "It was about a drunk driver,thats all".
    Then he went on to say "What if it had been an Italian or an Irish drunk driver, would we still be having this discussion?"
    Well, I personally would like to tell Mr Rivera YES!!!
    If it happen to be an ILLEGAL Italian!!!
    Or if it had been an ILLEGAL Irishman!!!
    What part of ILLEGAL does that man NOT GET?
    I just heard on 870 KLA yesterday, the SAME thing happend to a gentleman and his son. Guess the man was a Producer or Director of the film "Christmas Story".
    And the ILLEGAL Mexican is being DEPORTED for HIS ACTIONS!!!
    I'm SICK AND TIRED of our Govt. NOT...I repeat NOT, listening to the AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

PatriotofPast"]Sorry I missed the Sheperd Smith show...
    BUT I did see O'Reilly and Open Borders Rivera.
    Rivera said "It was about a drunk driver,thats all".
    Then he went on to say "What if it had been an Italian or an Irish drunk driver, would we still be having this discussion?"
    Well, I personally would like to tell Mr Rivera YES!!!
    If it happen to be an ILLEGAL Italian!!!
    Or if it had been an ILLEGAL Irishman!!!
    What part of ILLEGAL does that man NOT GET?
    I just heard on 870 KLA yesterday, the SAME thing happend to a gentleman and his son. Guess the man was a Producer or Director of the film "Christmas Story".
    And the ILLEGAL Mexican is being DEPORTED for HIS ACTIONS!!!
    I'm SICK AND TIRED of our Govt. NOT...I repeat NOT, listening to the AMERICAN PEOPLE!!![
    Patriot to ALIPAC!!

There is a story in this section on the director and his son if you want to read about it!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    This a very telling article that Juan wrote. It is apparent Juan speaks out of both sides of his mouth or would that would be with forked tounge.

Keeping Our Eye on the Prize

By Dr. Juan Hernandez

http://www.juanhernandez.org/index-44.html

Recently, I was invited to appear on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity & Colmes Show,” presumably to defend Mexican President Vicente Fox’s Administration against claims they funded Mexican library books containing songs with passages that glorify drug dealers.

During the time I worked for Vicente Fox, I came to know what I believe is his heart. I also feel confident I know the heart of the Mexican people. As an American of Mexican heritage, working in the Mexican cabinet, I felt one of my principal goals was to foster harmony and reach new understandings between our two great nations.

That is why I have grown troubled in recent months by what appears to be growing efforts by special interests to highlight and sharpen divisions between the governments and the peoples of the United States and Mexico.

The Mexican government’s funding library books with songs glorifying drug dealers has become one such point of controversy.

I believe the producers of “Hannity & Colmes” expected me to be an apologist for such a misguided idea. They were wrong.

Now, I know we are only talking about a few lines in a couple of songs. Nevertheless, I have no intention of excusing misguided decisions that may result, in children being taught that drug lords are anything other than murderous, greedy, immoral merchants of addiction and death. Period.

Before going on the program, I did some quick research to confirm whether the information was true that Mexican government funds were, in fact, being used to buy books for libraries with songs glorifying drug dealers. After sadly confirming that it was true, I immediately phoned contacts in President Fox’s administration to make them aware of this outrage, and was told that I could expect “heads to roll.” They should, and I’m confident they will.

Not infrequently these days, people from both countries with illicit private agendas will seek official sanction --and taxpayer funding!—for promoting agendas that conflict with the public welfare. Such programs –when forced to rely on success in the free marketplace—nearly always meet failure when the public expresses moral disapproval with their pocketbooks. Yet, deceptive ideologues and activists regularly slip educational materials past the noses of overworked or inattentive government workers…educational materials that defy the values of their audience. It seems such was the case here. However, such episodes are not unique to Mexico, which takes us back to my point.

The average good citizen of Mexico is just as offended by such textbooks as we are in the United States. Let us not indict the ordinary citizen of Mexico, nor their honorable and conscientious President for the actions of a criminal subculture trying to corrupt the hearts and minds of Mexico’s schoolchildren.

As a U.S. citizen and parent, I would not tolerate my state or federal tax dollars being used to promote the values of a criminal element. Nor do I for one second believe that the hard-working, law-abiding, church-going people of Mexico want their tax dollars promoting the drug lords who make victims of their own children. The Mexican people are wise enough not to make heroes of criminals who couch their misdeeds in nonsensical populist economic rhetoric.

I have been honored by a unique vantage point in my career as a political advisor: I have not only had the opportunity to help develop improved relations between the political leaders of Mexico and the United States, but also to get to know well the hearts of the average Mexican and the average American, too. And I firmly believe that whether the media, government bureaucrats, special interest groups or even a criminal subculture seek to divide the people of Mexico and the United States…in the end, I believe the bond that will unite our nations will be the common good in the hearts of the people inhabiting both countries.

I believe it is natural that nations, like individuals, complement and advance one another through the unique strengths of their respective cultures.

I also believe that Mexico and the United States are too good and too great of nations to be kept apart by the private agendas of special interests. We cannot allow unimportant sideshows to cause historic opportunities to pass…opportunities, for example, to reach breakthroughs in immigration and economic policy.

I think it’s time we sent a message to our respective elected officials, insisting that progress resumes soon on a fair and honorable immigration plan between Mexico and the United States, and that a new paradigm is launched in economic relations.

It’s time to remember that which binds us is great, and that which divides is small indeed. Let’s keep our eye on the ball, and not be distracted by sideshows.

And what PRIZE would that be?????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    And what PRIZE would that be?????
    The United States maybe!!
    Signed AWOP , I like that better (Ancestors)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast