Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Juan might as well come out of whatever delusional dream state he has been in because it is JUST not going to Happen! There will be no prize, no coming together, no nothing, just lots of his friends crossing back across the border into their homeland

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Keeping Our Eye on the Prize
    And what PRIZE would that be?????
    The United States maybe!!
    Signed AWOP , I like that better (Ancestors)

my zipper's gonna snap!
    Very good, SO.......very good
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm also an Italian American. My father's grandparents came through Ellis Island around 1902. My great grandmother was actually denied entry into the country because she had pink eye! Imagine that!

My mothers parents also came through around the same time. My grandfather was so proud to be an American. He was a WWI vereran. After he retired, he actually didn't want to collect social security because he thought it was a hand out! Very proud man. Very proud American.

We should contact some Italian groups to come out and demand an apology from this man! Where's our Jesse Jackson?? lol! Have him beg for forgiveness like Jackson and Al Sharpton made Michael Richards do!

Although the stereotype is to peg all Italian Americans as being in the Mafia - which I hate by the way, I shamefully admit that the fantasy of Tony Soprano making this guy beg for forgivness on national tv, kinda puts a smile on my face!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    We should contact some Italian groups to come out and demand an apology from this man!
    We need Tom Tancredo to jump all over this one.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We should contact some Italian groups to come out and demand an apology from this man! Where's our Jesse Jackson?? lol! Have him beg for forgiveness like Jackson and Al Sharpton made Michael Richards do!
    CHLOE
    we're too busy utilizing our WORK ETHIC that our families brought with them from Italy and infused into the AMERICAN culture. Who the heck ever had time to waste like Jackson the thief? Everyone was too busy working so that they could educate the next generations

We never heard the word "relax"..............it wasn't PRODUCTIVE.

Hand out? What the heck was a HAND OUT?
    Welfare? "I'd rather pick out of garbage cans" was the mantra.

And I'm proud to know other nationalities who's ancestors came to AMERICA with the same values.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Keeping Our Eye on the Prize
    And what PRIZE would that be?????
    That's all it is to scum bags like Hernandez.....a prize.....Like a child just handed something, the illegals and their masters want something given to them. Our ancestors fought and fought, worked and worked for a nation with a certian quality of life, quality wages, quality health-care, a clean environment......America is a reward. A reward earned by our predecessors, and passed down to us. This reward is our birthright, and to anyone willing to legally become one of us.

See you at the signing!!

For those interested, here are two Italian American groups who were very vocal about their disaproval of the Sopranos tv series. Perhaps, they would be more open to hear of our complaints toward the Juan Hernandez remark and demand a public apology:

1. The Sons of Italy
    http://www.osia.org/public/contact/contact_us.asp

DEPUTY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: DONA DE SANCTIS, PH.D.
    ddesanctis@osia.org
    202/547-2900
    202/547-1492 (fax)

Contact for: Anti-defamation programs

---------------------------------------

2. The National Italian American Foundation
    http://www.niaf.org
    For Anti-Defamation Information write
    anti-defamation@niaf.org

This may not seem as big an issue to some and perhaps not worth the time and energy but, I think it's always prudent to look out for those moments when the other side sticks their foot in their mouth. It's ammunition for us, and we should expose their hypocrisy as much and as often as we possibly can.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    law-abiding, church-going people of Mexico want their tax dollars promoting the drug lords who make victims of their own children
    You know what, just going to church does not make you automatically a moral people. Religion is just that, religion. Lot's of people have "religion", but what they forget is that religion gets you nowhere, it is faith which drives a true believer, not "religion".

Please..........I hate it when people like Juan use this rhetoric of "church going people"!! What a farse, even mafiosos went to church, it did not make them any less criminal.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

You know what, just going to church does not make you automatically a moral people. Religion is just that, religion. Lot's of people have "religion", but what they forget is that religion gets you nowhere, it is faith which drives a true believer, not "religion".

Please..........I hate it when people like Juan use this rhetoric of "church going people"!! What a farse, even mafiosos went to church, it did not make them any less criminal.
    Exactly. There are plenty of illegal gang-members who have the nerve to where the cross.......But, remember "Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande." Well Mr. Bush, its seems that not much does. Not meth, not invaders, not ciminals, not terrorists, not the Mexican army.

It seems the neoconservatives are trying to dove-tail their socially conservative base with the invasion from the south...Religion supposedly being the glue that holds the neo-con coalition together. Truth is, conservatives had no idea they were part of such a coalition. Conservative southern Protestants and ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!! Not going to work for 08, which is exactly what Mr. McCain is finding out. It worked in '04, but.........[Bush] Fool me once shame on.....shame on you......Fool me; ya can't get fooled again. [/Bush]

See you at the signing!!

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

Very true, Elizabeth. Many people use church and religion to gain leverage in an issue/agenda and sway people with misplaced guilt or sympathy. It does no take a rocket scientist to figure out what Juan and buddies are trying to do in the name of religion/churches. I am sure God is not smiling about it and neither are WE!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast