Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    From an interview of Tom Tancredo's.

Read the whole interview at:
    http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/tancredo.php

John Hawkins: So basically, Mexico is trying to push for open borders by default, by getting so many of their people here that it just doesn't matter...

Tom Tancredo: Yes is the answer. When I was in Mexico not too long ago, I met with a guy by the name of Juan Hernandez (from the office of Mexicans Living Abroad) and I asked him, "How did this thing get started?" and he said, "to increase the flow of Mexican nationals into the United States." By the way, Mr. Hernandez is a dual citizen; he was born in Texas, he lives in Texas...

John Hawkins: Do you believe we should allow that, dual citizenship?

Tom Tancredo: Of course not, it's a horrible idea...and I said, "What do you mean 'increase the flow,' why do you want to increase the flow?" He said there were a lot of reasons. The issue of remittances where we have millions of Mexicans working in the United States sending back dollars. He said they send back 10 billion dollars a year. Well, that's about 30% of the GDP of Mexico (Editor's Note: I was alerted that the 30% figure does not appear to be correct). Then he said, "Beyond that, we have a problem with unemployment." The population in Mexico, people 25 or younger, has doubled over the last decade. Can you imagine? Of course, this is horrifically dangerous because when you have high unemployment and a huge number of young people in your demographic profile, it's a recipe for unrest. So they're shipping their unemployed to the United States, they're getting them to send back dollars and he said -- this is the other thing -- he goes, "They will influence the foreign policy of the United States towards Mexico."

John Hawkins: And they've said very openly that they intend to do that, have they not?

Tom Tancredo: Absolutely! There were two other members of Congress with me and all of us were just flabbergasted that in fact they'd be that open, but they have been. Many of the Mexican officials have talked about this Matricula card openly and stated that it was their way of getting around the Amnesty problem.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    From an interview of Tom Tancredo's.

Read the whole interview at:
    http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/tancredo.php

John Hawkins: So basically, Mexico is trying to push for open borders by default, by getting so many of their people here that it just doesn't matter...

Tom Tancredo: Yes is the answer. When I was in Mexico not too long ago, I met with a guy by the name of Juan Hernandez (from the office of Mexicans Living Abroad) and I asked him, "How did this thing get started?" and he said, "to increase the flow of Mexican nationals into the United States." By the way, Mr. Hernandez is a dual citizen; he was born in Texas, he lives in Texas...

John Hawkins: Do you believe we should allow that, dual citizenship?

Tom Tancredo: Of course not, it's a horrible idea...and I said, "What do you mean 'increase the flow,' why do you want to increase the flow?" He said there were a lot of reasons. The issue of remittances where we have millions of Mexicans working in the United States sending back dollars. He said they send back 10 billion dollars a year. Well, that's about 30% of the GDP of Mexico (Editor's Note: I was alerted that the 30% figure does not appear to be correct). Then he said, "Beyond that, we have a problem with unemployment." The population in Mexico, people 25 or younger, has doubled over the last decade. Can you imagine? Of course, this is horrifically dangerous because when you have high unemployment and a huge number of young people in your demographic profile, it's a recipe for unrest. So they're shipping their unemployed to the United States, they're getting them to send back dollars and he said -- this is the other thing -- he goes, "They will influence the foreign policy of the United States towards Mexico."

John Hawkins: And they've said very openly that they intend to do that, have they not?

Tom Tancredo: Absolutely! There were two other members of Congress with me and all of us were just flabbergasted that in fact they'd be that open, but they have been. Many of the Mexican officials have talked about this Matricula card openly and stated that it was their way of getting around the Amnesty problem.

And we're supposed to believe that George Bush doesn't know this??? That McCain, kennedy, Pelosi etc. ALL don't know that the Mexican government has an active policy of taking over our nation???? Imagine how Teddy Roosevelt would have handled this situation!! What would Andrew Jackson do!? Words do not explain the passion I feel and the hatred I have for our elected leaders.....

Tom, we need ya.....We need ya BAD.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    Yes Bear, they all know. They just hope we don't know they know or we won't care so they have time to push this all the way through. That is why we have to take a Stand! It is US, the patriotic Americans, who care and who are going to fight to stop this agenda. Our country is depending on us, she has no hope other than us. We cannot let her down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    We should contact some Italian groups to come out and demand an apology from this man! Where's our Jesse Jackson?? lol! Have him beg for forgiveness like Jackson and Al Sharpton made Michael Richards do!
    CHLOE
    we're too busy utilizing our WORK ETHIC that our families brought with them from Italy and infused into the AMERICAN culture. Who the heck ever had time to waste like Jackson the thief? Everyone was too busy working so that they could educate the next generations

We never heard the word "relax"..............it wasn't PRODUCTIVE.

Hand out? What the heck was a HAND OUT?
    Welfare? "I'd rather pick out of garbage cans" was the mantra.

And I'm proud to know other nationalities who's ancestors came to AMERICA with the same values.
    Thank you SIS, I'm sure that included me even though my secret is out
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    We should contact some Italian groups to come out and demand an apology from this man!
    We need Tom Tancredo to jump all over this one.
    Tancredo. Is that an Italian name? Sounds like it to me.
    I wonder how he would react to Senor Smirky saying that.
    Guess I will have to send an email and make him aware.
    Did anyone else do that yet?

I'm really arriving to this conversation late.

Juan claims to be an "American" but his ancestors are not from the Americas. Hernandez is a Spaniard surname from Europe.

He doesn't even know where he came from.

"Go home European" Hernandez.

Definition: "Son of Hernando," or "Son of Fernando," the Spanish form of the Old German name Ferdinand, meaning "bold voyager."

Surname Origin: Spanish
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Juan Hernandez uses racial slur against Italians on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I am so freaking livid!
    )

Hernandez said they they were WOPS.
    With Out Papers. The ever smirking Hernandez explained that HIS people were Americans.

WHAT APIO should have said was ...your mistaken it stands for
    WORLD OF PROMISE or WITH OUR PRIDE

Juan Hernandez (The smirking spin master-- this guy is an ass doesn't he say he was a member of the mexican government...if so...what part did play in this invasion?
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: Juan Hernandez uses racial slur against Italians on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    Juan Hernandez (The smirking spin master-- this guy is an ass doesn't he say he was a member of the mexican government...if so...what part did play in this invasion?

I beleive his job is to smile profusely while sticking the proverbial knife in the back of the American People.

Juan Hernandez plays the race card. Wow, what a play. His book, the 'New American Pioneers' says it all doesn't it? He sees the waves of illegal immigration from Central and S. America as his key to power. I have not read his book, but the threat is clear. He thinks the illegals are like the original Texans and American settlers. The downside is that he is smirking and calling us friend while he sees Americans as the native Americans that lost it all.

Everytime Juan Hernandez says "My Friend!" I reach back to check if my wallet is still in my pocket.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JUAN H.

everytime i see his face i get Nauseas
    and when he smiles ,puts his hands in prayer and smiles then i'm ready to throw-up
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast