Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow April, did you get that from his passport?

April
    I'm not telling! When you post something that looks like that you have to keep your sources a secret.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mine were all early immigrants, mainly Acadian/French (down south they are Cajuns, but mine all hid out for a bit after the English expulsion with the Mi'qmaks, and thus also incorporated them into their families as well), then there was some English, very early settlers, some Scottish and one German (that was the last one to come in 1862). All came here, left behind their own languages, assimilated and became Americans.

I am proud of every single one of my ancestors, and their patriotism to OUR country. They did not demand any special concessions, nor did they demand anything in their languages and they certainly did not march in the streets telling anyone what they would do for my ancestors. The very idea would have been unthinkable, they had more respect for others than that. These illegals certainly do not have ANY respect.

Yes, I have never liked this Juan dude. He is a jerk, to put it nicely. Now to insult Sheriff Arpaio, which has rightfully earned the respect of millions of Americans for being more concerned for those obeying the laws, than for those NOT obeying the laws.

You all know why people like Juan Hernandez try to insult someone like Sheriff Arpaio don't you? He knows people respect Arpaio, and people admire him for what good he has been doing for his county, so Juan, who cannot get anyones respect, feels the need to try to bring down the reputation of a good man like Sheriff Arpaio by attempting to make insulting comments publicly about him.

Maybe Juan needs to see a therapist!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

You all know why people like Juan Hernandez try to insult someone like Sheriff Arpaio don't you? He knows people respect Arpaio, and people admire him for what good he has been doing for his county, so Juan, who cannot get anyones respect, feels the need to try to bring down the reputation of a good man like Sheriff Arpaio by attempting to make insulting comments publicly about him.
    Maybe Juan needs to see a therapist!!
    Dr. Phil was talking about that type of behavior today. It is called leveling. Juan probably does need a therapist .......however, he seems to be very narcisstic, so I doubt that he knows he needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    I was watching the show live when Juan H.made his remark and I was stunned until I thought it over a little.I think maybe he just didn't realize the negative meaning as the word is used by some as a slur.In other words he used this word in ignorance.At least it appears that way.

The sheriff was outnumbered on that program.I'm dissappointed in Sheppard S.He came across as an enabler.We all know that Juan is an amnesty promoter.I thought the sheriff showed class,knowledge,judgement,and of course had the moral highground.
    Sorry CHROME........that one's not flying.

He was American born, college educated in AMERICA {Ivy league I believe} and damn well knows exactly what he said.

He may have made a SLIP OF THE TONGUE, but I'm betting that his "dinner talk" is nothing but laraza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I posted the video of the Juan and Sheriff Arpaio discussion in the pictures section for those of you that missed it on fox today.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    signed SWOP

That was hysterical!
    Signed, WOP

Wow. Coming into this one late. I can't stand that guy. The bottom line is would anyone be able to get away with calling him a MOD EDIT, or anything else? Can you imagine the outrage we would hear? It would be all over the place.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Isn't this Hernandez scum bag in the Mexican government?

Any way, not to sound opportunistic, but can USE this......Everyone needs to contact Tom and demand he start a media blitz about this, if ya know what I mean....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I absolutely cannot stand Juan Hernandez. What a racist raza he is. I have to change the channel on my tv when he comes on or I am afraid I might punch a hole in my new big screen tv. lol

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast