Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CARTER
    WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME WIPE ON T PAPER THEN PUT THE PAPERON THE FLOOR THAY DON,T FLUSH.DO THAY WASH THAIR HANDS.?THAY HANDLE OUR FOOD WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR SENT A HANDYCAPED WHITE MAN TO GO IN WITH A SCOOP SHUVLE TO CLEAN THIS UP.iIwill not eat bagged lettuce
    Ok then this my second theory:
    The following organisms can cause food-borne illness: Campylobacter jejuni, Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium perfringens, Cyclospora cayetanensis,Escherichia coli,(E. coli 0157:H7), Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella, Shigella, and Staphylococcus aureus. Campylobacter jejuni is caused by the ingestion of live bacteria and can be transmitted to humans via unpasteurized milk, contaminated water, and raw or undercooked meats, poultry, and shellfish. Clostridium botulinum, which causes botulism, is the most deadly of all food pathogens. It is transmitted by improperly canned food, whether it is home-canned or commercially prepared. Clostridium perfringens is transmitted by eating heavily contaminated food, and it tends to infect those who eat food that has been left standing on buffets or steam tables for long periods. Feces-contaminated food or water transmits Cyclospora cayetanensis. Foods such as undercooked hamburger or ground poultry and unpasteurized milk or apple juice can transmit E. coli 0157:H7. Listeria monocytogenes can be transmitted to humans via unpasteurized dairy foods, such as milk, soft cheeses, and ice creams, and via leafy vegetables and processed meats. Salmonella is transmitted by eating contaminated food or by contact with a carrier (a human or animal capable of transmitting infectious organisms). Salmonella poisoning may also occur through cross-contamination of uncontaminated foods that have come into contact with uncooked foods. This may occur when one uses the same cutting board to cut both raw chicken and fresh vegetables.

Shigella is a contamination of food by infected food handlers; it is primarily transmitted in cold salads such as tuna, chicken, or potato salad. Staphylococcus aureus is transmitted by carriers and by eating foods that contain the toxin.

Other substances that cause food poisoning include: mold, Trichinella spiralis, and dysentery. Mold is a type of fungus. Some molds produce a mycotoxin called aflatoxin that can develop in spoiled peanuts and peanut butter, soybeans, grains, nuts, and spices. Trichinella spiralis is a parasitic worm that can be present in undercooked pork. Dysentery is a disease caused by microorganisms (protozoa) that are introduced to food by carriers or contaminated water.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTER
    iF YOU EVER WENT I A BATHROOM (MOD EDIT) WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME WIPE ON T PAPER THEN PUT THE PAPERON THE FLOOR THAY DON,T FLUSH.DO THAY WASH THAIR HANDS.?THAY HANDLE OUR FOOD WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR SENT A HANDYCAPED WHITE MAN TO GO IN WITH A SCOOP SHUVLE TO CLEAN THIS UP.iIwill not eat bagged lettuce
    Ewwww!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I know someone who works for Vlasics who says most of their employees are illegals. Someone came in one day and shouted LA MIGRA and they all scattered. They just hirte new ones. So enjoy those pickles and that sweet relish.
    You know. I am sometimes so glad, that I plant most of my own Veggies, pickle my own pickles. Can't beat a home made bread and butter pickle. I also go in together with a neighbor and buy a beef. We corn feed it for a month or too. Then have a local American Citizen do the Packaging. We spilt in right down the middle. A lot Cheaper then buying from the stores, plus better quality. Chickens, of course up here, I can go to Amish Country. Get fresh ones.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I live in So Cal.

Mexico used to use Human Waste to fertilize their lettice fields.

Do a google

Make you warm and fuzzy all over does it not?
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123