Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pardon my language, but WTF???

This really should be a no-brainer!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow13
    We must stand together...Californians, North Carolinians, Texans, New Mexicans, Floridians, etc.--Americans! United we stand-divided, we're done.
    I am a Native Californian...my Great Grandparents were born here. I have no plans on leaving here..I choose to stay and fight! To say that we are the land of "fruit and Nuts" isnt keeping with what we are all about here at ALIPAC. Come on ..quit bashing Ca and some other states and concentrate on what we are all here for....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Californians are not to blame, its the federal and state governments that allowed the current situation to happen by not enforcing the law all along.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    NOamNASTY I don't know of any Californians that "welcomed" illegals to California. Yes a lot of Californians have fled, but then alot of us have stayed to fight for our homes.

I am 61 years old and a native Californian. I have watched as my beautiful California has been destroyed, not only by illegals but also fellow Americans chasing the dollar! We have took in everyone only to be condemmed by people who don't really understand the dynamics of this state.

What has happened in California is now happening to the rest of the country. Instead of listeneing to the propaganda about California talk to Californians, get the real facts.

I am still proud to be a Californian!!

Don't feel bad, they took over Georgia too along with a few million racest blacks who run things there , ike Jessy Jackson and his gang .

In Macon GA. they are actually considering SHARIA LAW !!!!!!!! Every since the punch drunk Ali aka Clay and Farra-con preached it has gone downhill .

I'm a grandma too of 11 grandkids who are going to reap what we sow .

Who gives a quack quack anymore . If we give it all away we give it all away .

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow13
    I think what we all can deduce from this is that we rarely listen to the clarion cry...we, the non Mexico border states, didn't listen when the border state U.S. citizens sounded the alarm over the past 20 years in terms of the massive incoming invasion of illegal immigrants. We, the rest of the nation, only listened when the negative effects of illegal immigration started affecting life in our own non border back yards-just like during WW II days when certain European countries turned a blind eye to the Nazi movement...they turned a blind eye thinking it wouldn't happen to them. When it did eventually come to their neck of the woods, they looked around for others to help them and speak up; however, it was too late. There was no one left to help...they all had fallen. Let's finally learn that unless we speak up together against tyranny and invasion, eventually, there will be no one left to speak up, for they've picked us off one by one.
    We must stand together...Californians, North Carolinians, Texans, New Mexicans, Floridians, etc.--Americans! United we stand-divided, we're done.

The buck stops with us .

When I was a kid Americans would have shoved some flags where the sun don't shine when they got into our streets and faces . Also the first time some lib came into the class to teach their kids how to have sex in every crevice of the body, there may have even been some murders commited . So don't whine about it now , hit the streets . Take back your nation and defend your childrens innocence . I just had an argument with one of my brainwashed grandkids who was taught that any kind of romance is ok and not in a very good mood about it .

I guess I'm just one big fat phobic anymore according to the new America . Bad is good and good is bad .

Sorry but just because the truth is hard to handle, doesn't mean it ain't so !

Monday, November 26, 2007

Judge backs Laguna Beach over day labor site

Insufficient evidence was provided to show the city's funding of the hiring site is illegal, according to a judge's proposed ruling.

By AMY TAXIN
    The Orange County Register
    Comments 4 | Recommend 0

Plaintiffs in a lawsuit over Laguna Beach's day labor hiring site failed to provide enough evidence to prove the city can't legally fund the site, according to a judge's proposed ruling.

The ruling came after Laguna Beach resident Eileen Garcia filed a lawsuit last year accusing the city of illegally funding the hiring center, which is currently run by the nonprofit South County Cross-Cultural Council. The suit alleged the city was not able to legally fund the site through community assistance grants because illegal immigrants were using it to find jobs.

But Orange County Superior Court Judge Gregory Munoz said there was not enough evidence to prove the city had "constructive knowledge" that illegal immigrants were getting work at the center and that the city wasn't liable for what South County did or didn't know about workers' status.

"We expected we'd win the case," said Laguna Beach City Manager Ken Frank. "We never thought we were doing anything incorrectly in the first place, so we're pleased and it will enable us to continue to have a day labor site in a good location and it doesn't impact our residents."

A number of agencies that run day labor sites have kept an eye on the case, which is one of two filed by Washington DC-based Judicial Watch – the other in Virginia.

Candice Jackson, the Judicial Watch attorney representing Garcia, said she would not object to Munoz's ruling but would appeal, arguing she has enough evidence to prove the city knew illegal immigrants were getting work there.

"We think there's plenty of evidence. It's going to be basically – can South County's knowledge be imputed to the city? And we say yes," Jackson said.
    Chris Newman, legal director for the National Day Labor Organizing Network, said he wasn't surprised by the ruling and thought the case had more to do with the political debate over illegal immigration than issues of law. "If centers were illegal they wouldn't be opening up around the country at the rate they have," he said.

In Orange, the case has no bearing on the city's labor center since officials require U.S. identification from workers there, said David DeBerry, that city's attorney.

Laguna Beach opened its day labor hiring site in 1993 on a strip of land on Laguna Canyon road in response to residents' complaints that workers were congregating in their neighborhoods.

Garcia, an anti-illegal immigration activist who has long protested against Laguna Beach's center, said she wished her city would adopt a policy similar to that of Orange. She said she had expected the case would go to an appeal -- regardless of how the judge ruled.

"It would have been nice for me personally had it ended here, but I knew all along it was going to be long," she said.

Contact the writer: 714-796-7999 or ataxin@ocregister.com or http://immigration.freedomblogging.com

http://www.ocregister.com/news/city-...77-laguna-site

Here is a good link to the lead story in this thread.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/city-...-ruling-laguna

Living in Morgan Hill CA I noticed all the fast food chains and retail stores hiring Hispanics, I was outraged and started questioning why - It was because the real estate market had spiraled out of control. You couldn't buy a shack for less than $500,000, landlords were raising rent at the average of $1000 a year. It was nothing to pay $1500 a month for a studio apartment, $3,000 for a small house. Who could afford to take a minimun wage job. Only Mexicans who crammed 10 people into one room. The rest of us had to commute to San Jose and work 70 hour weeks.

We didn't have time and were to tired to see what our politicians were doing. When we did complain we got no where.

We always had people that could fill those jobs through out the decades.

Now with the illegal invaders filling the jobs the Mothers and Fathers that did manage to have a child or two are seeing them with nowhere to go but into the military.

Why is it that people coming into the country illegal can afford to work these jobs but young people starting out in the work force can't?

Granted many of the illegal invaders are lock jawed leeches and bleed the system for social services while others in the house work for their beer money.

Distraction is how they do it . The sheep are all given large doses of entertainment and lots of idols to worship, works everytime !

Recipe for bringing down a nation .
    Take away morals .
    Bring in alians .
    Access to easy credit
    Replace fathers with fems
    Confuse gender roles
    Replace heros with idols
    Take away absolutes, insert perversions

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Lone_Patriot wrote:

what do you expect, this ruling is from the land of 'fruits & nuts'.... 'nough said!

I JOINED ALIPAC BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE HAD A COMMON ISSUE - ILLEGAL ALIENS- BUT LATELY ALL I SEEM TO READ IS SLUR'S ON CALIFORNIA! IT'S ONE THING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH INSULTS FROM ILLEGALS, BUT IT IS REALLY HEARTBREAKING TO HAVE TO BE INSULTED CONSTANTLY FROM FELLOW AMERICANS!!

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE NOBODY CARED WHEN CALIFORNIA WAS BEING INVADED UNTIL IT STARTED HAPPENING TO YOU!! WE TRIED TO PASS LAWS STOPPING IT BUT WE WERE OVERULED - NO ONE CARED
    CALIFORNIA'S OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH - HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR STATE!

IF YOU WANT TO ALIENATE ALL CALIFORNIANS KEEP IT UP! DEVIDE AND CONQUER ONLY PLAYS INTO THE ILLEGALS HAND[/b]
    Good points MontereySherry. I have to hang my head in shame, because I'm guilty as charged (and yes, I do live in Cali).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast