Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets not make the same mistakes....

Something has been happening in Britain, churning for 30 years+. There, immigrants from South Asia (Pakistan and India), Eastern Europe and the Middle East are making Britain even more miserable than ever. The problem there is that low class Britain can be categorized as almost white supremacist, and the immigrants do not want to integrate, to become British. In fact they do the opposite, they isolate themselves, adding to the racial tension, something which would not exist if they would simply integrate.

The problem there which is so frightening is that the BNP (British National Party Nee Fascists/Nazi's) have recently gained 26 seats on local councils...the first step to serious "issues" against immigrants/non-white Brits.

We should use this as a reference to our problems here in the US.
    Get Realistic.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

It's happening in Italy & Portugal as well. I've seen it with my own eyes and it shocked me. Mostly Muslims from Africa, panhandling even in the smallest villages in Italy. They're making a mess of everything.
    Portugal is also going bankrupt with social services to the Africans that can jump in a little boat and scoot right over to the tip. Everything's getting dirty and dishsheveled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NewAmerican? What makes you a new American? Could you be thinking that the passage of Senate Bill 2611 has made you an American? Obviously you don't know how America's system of government works. I suggest you brush up on American history and American government.

It's happening in a lot of countries. Australia closed it's doors to immigration.

France is also having a problem with their middle eastern population. That is who has been causing all the riots in the streets there.

Here America is facing the same thing.

If you want to come live in our country and cause a riot, then you are really unhappy living here so just go home. You came to live with us and we don't have to change to make you happy.

This tired old saying says it all. If you don't like it leave.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GodHelpUs,

New American is a newly naturalized immigrant from Britan I think.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    GodHelpUs,

Dixie
    Maybe, but I'd like to hear from NewAmerican. I have read another post by this person and I suspect he/she is an illegal alien. I might be wrong, if I am I will gladly apologize, but I smell a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    NewAmerican? What makes you a new American? Could you be thinking that the passage of Senate Bill 2611 has made you an American? Obviously you don't know how America's system of government works. I suggest you brush up on American history and American government.
    Hmmm not sure what you are referring to on the government jibe. I am very well educated on American history and government. I made it my business to be when I applied for US Citizenship.
    I called myself "new" American on this forum because I AM a new American.....I have lived in the US for 11 years, as a Permanent resident and British citizen. With the birth of my child and current events I decided to become a citizen and relinquish my British nationality. The right to vote is now as important as it has ever been I believe.
    And hey GodHelpus, no need to be so aggressive. As you know, you can only expect to be treated the way you treat others. And no I am not a religious person, just more philosophical than most.
    (=
    </a>

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    GodHelpUs,

Dixie
    Maybe, but I'd like to hear from NewAmerican. I have read another post by this person and I suspect he/she is an illegal alien. I might be wrong, if I am I will gladly apologize, but I smell a troll.
    OMG LOL nonono I am certainly not an illegal, in fact I get really pissed off when I see illegals hanging out on street corners etc etc. I just think we need to get real on this instead of being hateful.
    </a>

Banned
    I may be wrong, but I think your smeller is broken. You can use the search feature at the top of the page to research ALL posts by ANY user. Before making accusations, it might be a good idea to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I may be wrong, but I think your smeller is broken. You can use the search feature at the top of the page to research ALL posts by ANY user. Before making accusations, it might be a good idea to investigate.
    I did read all posts by NewAmerican before posting my "smells like a troll" comment. Maybe YOU should read the posts. I don't believe anyone on our side would refer to us as racists and supremacists, do you?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast