Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apology accepted m8.

I am going to have a read of the finer details of this Bill. I know it's impossible to change the minds of most people, but honestly, the provisions in the Bill only allow a small proportion of these people to stay. For most of them it will mean bye bye because they will not be eligible.

The thing we should worry about is actually enforcing it, which has been the problem for the laws we have up until now.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

This isn't going to fly here much longer. Respect is expected. We're all tired and frustrated so I'm going to let this pass for now. We can all get testy and patience worn thin.

GodHelpUs........I'm assuming you've taken time to read the volumes of research that has been done here on ALIPAC. If you have done so you will have seen that we take our work very seriously. If anyone is "gullable" as you suggest, then disrespect will not help you get your point across. It will only close people's ears to the information you're trying to share.

Again, I understand that we're ALL tired and fuses short. On behalf of all the MODS & ADMINS, we appreciate your cooporation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I apologize to NewAmerican. I apolozigze to all. I'm sorry. Mea Culpa.

Banned
    I know it's impossible to change the minds of most people, but honestly, the provisions in the Bill only allow a small proportion of these people to stay. For most of them it will mean bye bye because they will not be eligible.
    NewAmerican,

You really DO need to read ALL 600+ pages of this monstrosity, because it doesn't send ANYBODY back home. It gives EVERY illegal in the country the right to appeal and stay here. It gives them tax breaks that citizens would go to jail for. It gives them IN-STATE TUITION that American citizens are not eligible for. It gives ALL of them amnesty, including the criminal employers who lured them here to begin with.

Please do not spew the Tony Snowjob line around here because we're ALL way too savvy to buy it.

Like I said, I'll defend your right to your opinion. While doing that, I may ask you to defend your opinion. Kinda like now. I think you're wrong, and would like to hear why you think you are right.

NEWAMERICAN wrote:
    It is my opinion that we need to amend the laws that we currently have, and deal with the problem that we CURRENTLY have, in a humane way. Simply kicking 12 million people out of the country would cause a humanitarian disaster
    this is a bit disturbing to me, NEWAMERICAN.

You mention HUMANE, KICK THEM OUT ---HUMANITARIAN DISASTER

may I ask you where you got your information?
    You plan on paying for NOT 12 million people but 100 +++ MILLION PEOPLE?

HUMANE? Is Mexico humane? What about AMERICANS being shoved aside in an INHUMANE manner so that ILLEGALS can take their services and educational seats? Veterans that aren't receiving the same medical care as ILLEGALS? Do the ILLEGALS deserve more than our American Veterans who fought for our nation? I think NOT.

I strongly disagree with you, NEW AMERICAN. There are serious figures that are listed/posted over and over again for you to research on ALIPAC.

The ONLY HUMANE thing to do for all the ILLEGALS is to systematically send them home to build their own countries into better, more economically viable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This thread is quite interesting. Took some people quite awhile to see the true motives of a certain poster. Maybe I'm the one who deserves the apology.

We don't play that game, GHU. We call em like we see em.
    Share as much information as possible.

Banned
    Nice try. The man has a right to respond, and if he does, you have the obligation to listen. That's how honest debate works.

We'll see where this goes, but don't expect an apology for us stopping attack posts. We don't play that game for EITHER side.

Oh, I'm quite aware that I won't be getting an apology from anyone. And I guess that's my point. But I don't want an apology, even if one were offered, because I have been called names and accussed of things for many years regarding the issue of illegal immigration. Maybe that's exactly why I recognized early on that something was fishy about that poster and his posts.

In any case, my argument is not with you guys, it's with illegal aliens and their supporters. I'm on your side, I just wish you were on mine.

There have been no names called here. You know that so why would you bring the issue up as comment? What may or may not have happened somewhere else doesn't have a place here.

This is healthy debate, not name calling or a rudefest. If someone doesn't have the verified information, then it's necessary to be sure it's available. We're about getting knowledge out there for all to see. Our mission is to stop Illegal Aliens from sucking this country dry.

Whatever information you have that would benefit our work, please share it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast