Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    Concernedveteran, I agree with some of your points, but not others. Unfortunately I do not have the time to go down the list. This great country will never lower itself to 3rd world standards, which is what you are suggesting we do.

1st Order of business for us should be to shut down the border with a bloody great wall, THEN deal with these people fairly.
    Sorry NewAmerican, you say I am suggesting we lower the United States to third-world standards. I feel you owe it to me to explain just how you came up with that interpretation! I am the last person to desire 3rd-world status for this country!

Secondly, a wall is dysfunctional without proper manpower to catch anyone who attempts to dig tunnels under it. Already there are tunnels being built which go across fences and end up coming out behind an object. Crafty, these people are.

Explain your interpretation of what I said. How did you arrive at the fateful conclusion that I'm for a third-world United States.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican

It is my opinion that we need to amend the laws that we currently have, and deal with the problem that we CURRENTLY have, in a humane way. Simply kicking 12 million people out of the country would cause a humanitarian disaster
    They have homes to goto it would not cause any disaster.

HUMANE? Is Mexico humane? What about AMERICANS being shoved aside in an INHUMANE manner so that ILLEGALS can take their services and educational seats? Veterans that aren't receiving the same medical care as ILLEGALS? Do the ILLEGALS deserve more than our American Veterans who fought for our nation? I think NOT.
    what about the citizens of this country -- men, women and children, including elderly and disabled, that are living in tents in the south without electricity, indoor plumbing, water, etc. in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

There are people here that have blue tarps on their roofs from Hurricane Ivan -- is our government concerned about them? NO -- they are more concerned about providing amnesty and guaranteeing social security for illegals. If they spent as much time worrying about the victims of Katrina, they wouldn't be facing going through another hurricane season in pup tents.

If illegals were living in inadequate housing, the Senate would be in tears ... how many homes could be built for the VICTIMIZED citizens on what these illegals will get from state and federal governments?

to go through a trauma is horrific, but when your government refuses to help it makes it worse. The victims of Hurricane Katrina were also the victims of the federal government -- one was a natural disaster, the other was the result of treason
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

There are alot of nations that regret EVER having such lax immigtation policies. You cant keep cramming people that have absolutely nothing at all in common and expecting them to blend into cultures that just wont accept them.
    A good example is Holland. Muslims from all over migrated to Holland and now it seems just plan old 'out of control'. There has been alot of violence, beheadings, and suicide bombings. These people dont belong there.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very well said, 2ndamendsis!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345