Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

location of members

I'm having a hard time trying to remember where everyone is from that doesn't put their state on their profile.

there are several of us from Alabama and many from Texas. Is it just me or would it benefit everyone to know who might be in their state?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I like to see where everyone is from. Some times it helps when you want to direct comments, questions etc to a general area and you know who you can send them too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to know too. It helps understanding what's going on in different areas. Plus if you hear of something going on in your area it would be nice to be able to pm them. But I do respect it if they don't want to. It was never on this site but I heard there were problems of people having troubles being brought to their children at school because of their stance against illegals when their info was taken from other sites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. Everyone should at least post their home state. Makes local connections easier. And, I've made some good friends that way. But 'requiring it is probably not the best option. If people want to be known, they will be. We just have to take it as it comes.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

another plus

if any of the politicians are lurking it might shake them up a bit when they see people from their home states mad as hell!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I agree! I recently added my state. I know we are worried but who is really going to find me in the phonebook or public records under Dixie. I think we are pretty safe shareing our state.

I'm not even sure where I would start looking for y'alls IDs.

Dixie

Re: another plus

thanks y'all.

I'm in Alabama but it gives me pride to know there are people fighting from the Carolina's too -- South Carolina was the 'Battleground of Freedom' during the revolution. My ancestors fought under the flag of the Palmetto State.

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    if any of the politicians are lurking it might shake them up a bit when they see people from their home states mad as hell!

I think that's a VERY good point, guess Senator Jeff Sessions has no problem knowing where we stand on the issue
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Let's remember, they work for US. Not the opposite ! And it was set up this way FOR A REASON. We must NEVER let them intimidate US.

WE ARE IN CHARGE.
    THEY WORK FOR US.
    THEY ARE OUR SERVANTS.
    WE PAY THEM.

Not the opposite.

I have had my town and state displayed on mine since day one. No problems with pro illegals from it....guess they got better sense

Since I registered with this site I've been trying to avoid indicating my location. Most of America thinks everybody in California is a fat-cat, illegal-loving, hollywood-worshipping screwball. Such remarks have even been posted by a couple of people on this website. (please don't ask for the threads, I don't remember them).

The truth is there are millions of Californians who hate what is happening to our state and to our country. We are, for the most part, ridiculed and harassed if we speak out, so we have gone "underground".

So I've "outed" myself as a Californian. How ironic to "out" oneself. lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast