Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look who is boycotting Disneyland

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh man, that is great. I know where I'm going on summer vacation )

I could understand them boycotting Pee Wee Herman, but DISNEY! Give us a BREAK.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PAUL HARVEY is the other monster, he is the KKK of the radio airwaves. This is a man who is proud of the racist genocide that Europeans committed against the Indigenous people of this continent. Listen to him advocating genocide, ethnic cleansing, extermination of our people, use of biological warfare, slavery, and other Nazi-like traits that include pride in having stolen land from the Indigenous people of this continent by using smallpox as a weapon of mass destruction. To hear him go to our website:
    Sounds like this group is trying to stir up trouble, just the kind that they accuse people of! We have not burned their flags or called them derrogatory names. We have not lied, the truth is what it is. They sneaked in and broke our laws. Have we accused them of anything other than this? Hey people...now's the time to go to Disneyland! I LOVE Disneyland!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

let's do this

Let's all email Disney and thank them for supporting Americans!
    If I could only find the right link...I"d post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Oh man, that is great. I know where I'm going on summer vacation )
    We the People. You the Invader

These people are stupid because they are calling someone else racist when they are the ones who are actually being racists. Perhaps we should not argue with them, but rather sit down with them and walk them through the dictionary to clear up some of these misunderstandings.

I do not have a problem with the text in this broadcast: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... ey_ah.html
    They are calling him a racist for acknowledging parts of American history. He was not saying that what happened was right or wrong. He was not implying that it should be done again. He was simply saying that he sees defeat in being too proud to use brutal force. There's nothing racist about it. It's an observation of history, stating what has and has not worked. I did not find anywhere in the text where the guy advocated genocide or anything of the like.

I would like to know how many illegal aliens actually visit Disneyland on an annual basis.

What a deal....

Just decided that my children and grandchildren need to go to Disneyland for our family get together. Even used the email address to tell them they could use some manners and if our immigration laws are enacted, they may go to their country and yell for their rights.....also wished them luck.

Folks, we MUST adobt a "label" that truly reflects our position. The "racist" label we are being subjected to is so far from the truth it is INSULTING.

My suggestion? We are Lawists.

Wow! Great! Should be some good breaks on a Dinneyworld vacation coming soon! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hussein who?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast