Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From their site:
    They attempted to do a film in 2001 on the life of the Mexican Indigenous leader EMILIANO ZAPATA, staring the European Spaniard Antonio Banderas (in dark makeup). This was equivalent to hiring Brad Pitt to play Malcolm X

A "European Spaniard" how dare they! And these people can't even analogize correctly. Guess they never took the SAT.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

So their angry because Disney World is promoting some talk show hosts that praise the Minutemen, then calling them and the rest of us racists??? Is this what I read in the link?

Well, I visited DisneyWorld once a few years ago and would go again in a heartbeat if I could afford it now. Believe me, If I had the means I'd plan a long trip there and very soon after hearing this, plus it is a wonderful place too. Go Disney?

P.S. Even though our family went in an off-season, most of the parks were still very crowded with in some cases an hour wait for some rides especially in the Animal Kingdom Park that opened soon before we visited. I'd really appreciate all the millions of illegal aliens going home so our country isn't so crowded.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Actually, I think I will be rather nice to go to Disneyland/World and not have a a huge crowd to content with. Even if it is a little pricey, having only American citizens going should make for a calmer and more enjoyable experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Actually, I think I will be rather nice to go to Disneyland/World and not have a a huge crowd to content with. Even if it is a little pricey, having only American citizens going should make for a calmer and more enjoyable experience.
    Sounds like a good plan. And, you'll be able to understand what they are saying too, i.e. "Welcome to America, Now Speak English."
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It's Ironic that the Mexia organization uses a picture of Mickey Mouse in Nazi dress. Mexico actually supported the Axis during WWII. It's odd this bit of history is being ignored while they constantly tout the fact that Mexico owned Texas for about ten minutes in the early 1800s.

I guess we'll be renewing our Disneyland annual passes again this year!! We've always been HUGE Disney fans - now I like them even more!!

You do not see illegal aliens running around in Disneyworld as they cannot afford it. They go for the cheap stuff which is still a big step up from what they are used to. Was just there in March and did notice that is was refreshing not to be loaded up with illegals and their kids that they never watch and let run wild.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HUMMMM
    Guess Disney World wouldn't fly their Mexican Flag
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    HUMMMM
    Guess Disney World wouldn't fly their Mexican Flag
    Excellent point! Especially since I live in a city where the county fair proudly displays the Mexican flag along side the American flag.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is great. No long lines and easy parking.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast