Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awesome. Vacation destination #1. I guess the illegals can't get free family passes with their food stamps.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Mexico actually supported the Axis during WWII.
    I am impressed! Not to many folks know that Mexico was one of the principal oil suppliers to Hitler's war machine.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This kind of lying propoganda makes me so angry. We need to be sure we have plenty of amunition like the WWII story about Mexico being the chief supplier of oil to the Axis and others like it so Americans and the world will see these nasty defenseless groups for what they really are, a bunch of bald faced liars who deserve to be kicked out of this country, put behind the biggest fence/wall we can build and shut out from any profits that had previously been enjoyed by trade with us.

Then, until they come to terms with their own hateful attitudes, and make amends for all the wrongs they have slung in other nationalities directions all for their own selfish good, they should be banned from all international events and trade.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are upset because Disney wouldn't put everything in Spanish, fly the flag of Mexico over Mickey or give them free passes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PAUL HARVEY and DOUG MCINTYRE are the top racist Nazis in this campaign against our people. These two Nazis are promoting racist hate against our people and they are promoting an atmosphere of fear in our communities.
    Notice anything strange about the above quote; it keeps mentioning 'our people'. Right there is proof that they are the racists. Our people..our people..blah, blah, blah, blah. I highly doubt if Disney is promoting 'an atmosphere of fear in your 'illegal communities', you bunch of ignorant racists. Is this something your dictator Fox has told you to say when you can't get something you want? Go home and fight for your own freedom ya bunch of chickens! You demand things in this country when you aren't even supposed to be here. Paul Harvey is a descent man, but you can't see that through the racism that blinds you. You are NOTHING in this country if you have crossed our borders illegally. A quote from McBeth: OUT DAMN SPOT!! We know 'your people' want to infaltrate any and every American institution you can get your grubby hands on. The only ones who will be boycotting Disney are you illegals, BE GONE, COWARDS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    I would like to know how many illegal aliens actually visit Disneyland on an annual basis.
    They probably don't visit...they probably work there!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Here's a link for Summer Specials at Disney World !!
    http://www.dwtickets.com/Discount_Ticke ... s_s/96.htm

Here's a link for Hotel Rates !!
    http://www.dwtickets.com/Discount_Ticke ... s_s/96.htm

Check around too for other hotel rates !! Have fun America !!

You are right Rockfish I think they want more than legal status and equal rights. THEY WANT PRIVILIDGED STATUS!!!

Actually to tell you the truth I did not see many working there either and those I did see can most assuredly speak english very well. It was refreshing. They cannot afford to go to Disneyworld and take their numerous anchor babies. They go for the cheap stuff and think it is great.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Disney is very picky about it's employees or "cast members". You must be happy, happy, happy all the time, must speak English, can't have piercings, tattoos, neon colored hair, etc. I'd be SHOCKED if they hired any "illegals" - and if they did, they'd have to be behind the scenes people. They hire lots of college kids. One of my friends got fired years ago because she dyed her hair pink (back in the '80s!). I considered working there as one of the Disney RNs - but decided I didn't couldn't be HAPPY, HAPPY all day long!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast