Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by outnumberedinSoCal
    Disney is very picky about it's employees or "cast members". You must be happy, happy, happy all the time, must speak English, can't have piercings, tattoos, neon colored hair, etc. I'd be SHOCKED if they hired any "illegals" - and if they did, they'd have to be behind the scenes people. They hire lots of college kids. One of my friends got fired years ago because she dyed her hair pink (back in the '80s!). I considered working there as one of the Disney RNs - but decided I didn't couldn't be HAPPY, HAPPY all day long!!
    Yes, I've heard this too. Knew of kids some years back who said how strict they are, employees need to be squeaky clean.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Time to start Disney movie collection."

"But you have no kids."

"Your point is ....?"

Actually to tell you the truth I did not see many working there either
    You don't know about the bowels of Disney? Under Disney Land is an entire city. Someone famous guy said, they worked there for the summer and all the dishes and stuff come down from above. All the trash and stuff go out of there via underground. They may have illegals there and you would never see them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And here I thought the most you had to worry about was the mice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234