Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Dman I find that story hard to believe frankly. Who is this Arizona woman that the ACLU supposedly tried to extort 3 million dollars from? I'm not doubting that you heard that story, I'm just doubting the veracity of the whole thing. The ACLU doesn't even remotely have the power to take anybody's assets.
    I'm only relaying what I heard on Savage. It really scared me. I don't remember if Savage mentioned the woman by name. But he said that the ACLU stated to the woman that either you settle out of court for 3 million or we are going after everything you own. I couldn't find it on his website, but he was pretty brief about it last night.

Hold them...how??? They have not followed the Constitution in years. Heck the majority in this country just reelected a maggot who has all but wiped his rear with the Constitution (and no I do not respect El Presidente Bush, nor the office he, his father, and Clinton disgraced. Respect is earned...in the last 17 years no one has held that office in a way that endeared respect.)

As long as they play that lesser of two evils nonsense the majority in this country will vote for one of the two traitors running for office and insure the country loses every time.
    That is so very dang true. I keep hearing all this talk about voting these rats out of office, but until it's actually done (at least to one big name rat traitor, at least a Senator or a Congressman) then it's nothing, but talk. Until they start getting voted out in droves then the status quo will continue. A few open borders congressman having a few election scares, passing prop. 200 didn't seem to faze them much, but if you vote out about 5 or 10 of them then that would send a major message. I agree, this country has to stop voting in these rats. We have to put party loyalty aside and start voting for politicans who's stances on issues best represents all of us. People have to stop treating this as a popularity contest, stop relying on this he said she said and start researching voting records and actually look up where they stand on the issues. People need to stop being lazy and actually put in their own work in the political process. If not then the politicans won't care and they think they can get away with whatever they want. Stop being sheep people and educate yourselves on what's going on.

Even Pat Buchanan stabbed the Constitution party in the back last year by endorsing El Presidente Bush. Pat, Pat, Pat was it worth it to sell your soul? I also noticed you sold out on McLaughlin by not mentioning the reason for the Bush poll drop had to do with immigration.
    I think if I remember correctly and I could be wrong, but I think Pat Buchanan said that while he disagrees with Bush on many issues including immigration, but he was the better choice over Kerry. I don't think what he said was a ringing endorsement for Bush, but just signifying that he's the lesser of the two evils between him and Kerry. I don't think Pat has ever liked Bush. I don't know why he didn't mention the immigration being the reason behind Bush's poll ratings dropping.

Then again Pat had an interview with Savage last night concerning Bush's policies including immigration and trade and I have to say that Pat was excellent. He was dead on with what he was saying. I've also met Pat in person a few months ago along with his wife Beau (I know I probably butchered her first name) at a convention concerning illegal immigration in Arlington, VA and they were blasting away at Bush's policies. So I don't think Pat sold his soul or anything like that. Maybe he made a mistake a few times (who hasn't?), but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's been speaking out about this issue for decades now despite the fact that the OBL has been trying to label him a racist/bigot/anti immigrant/xenophobe and the fact that the sheep in this country refuse to listen and despite the fact that he's been speaking out about this issue when it wasn't even an issue at all to the majority of Americans before 9-11 hit. I'd vote for him over Jorge and the majority of the Congress and Senate 24/7 twice on Sunday.

We can do nothing while we stand divided. Together we are a formidable force. We must let them know, when legislation that is against the constitution is being considered, that we are watching, that we disapprove.

True, there are millions that are not vigilant...they are also uninformed. We have to raise enough hell...

IF we could start impeaching the prez for malfeasance of office..it would scare the pants off of those reprobates that are currently voting on legislation they haven't bothered to read or have aides read.

This may be a kooky idea...but we don't seem to have a lot of options.
    As much as I'd love to see it happen, the impeachment of Bush is a pipedream unless his approval ratings drop to like 10 percent. The Republicans will never consider it. Alot of Republicans may not like Bush in general, but unless the whole party units against him, I doubt one or two would risk the political ramlifications of a failed impeachment attempt. I hope I'm wrong. What we can do other than continue to raise as much hell as possible about illegal immigration and the benefits they receive at our expense we also need to start some grassroots efforts to vote out a few Congressman and Senators in 2006 that are open borders. We need to expose them as much as possible so maybe we can wake up a few of the unwashed idiots in the masses and maybe that might be enough to wake up Washington DC. Who knows, but it's worth a shot.

My idea is to donate to ProjectUSA in 2006 and put up as many billboard as possible concerning the voting records of open borders politicans. For example you can have a billboard that states Ted Kennedy supports amnesty for illegal aliens, do you? Enough billboards like that will definitely get the attention of some of the ignorant.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman writes:

I think if I remember correctly and I could be wrong, but I think Pat Buchanan said that while he disagrees with Bush on many issues including immigration, but he was the better choice over Kerry. I don't think what he said was a ringing endorsement for Bush, but just signifying that he's the lesser of the two evils between him and Kerry. I don't think Pat has ever liked Bush. I don't know why he didn't mention the immigration being the reason behind Bush's poll ratings dropping.
    My reply:

Let me be clear, I like Pat. I back him, just of late a few apprehensions have crept in. His editor Taki (by the way a fascinating human being) endorsed Peroutka, but Pat backed Bush in an article called “Coming Home�. In fact McLaughlin picked up on that and delighted in ridiculing Pat with it. The implication clearly from McLaughlin and Lawrence O’Donnell was that Pat had sold out for $$$ he could make if he came back to the GOP. Pat’s comment was to sheepishly laugh. I have to admit after that I did not renew my subscription to the American Conservative. It put my stomach in knots.

But there is more to this. Howard Phillips formed the Taxpayer party basically as a vehicle for Buchanan to run in 1992 and 1996. Pat elected to stay in the GOP and Phillips ended up running in 92 and 96 if my memory serves me. The Taxpayer party was then renamed the Constitution party in 1999. Pat did indeed defect from the Republican party in 2000 but it was over to the Reform party leaving the Taxpayer/Constitution party stranded. Now bear in mind that the Taxpayer party was built from an amalgamation of several older parties including the once well known American Independent Party so its formation was no easy task. Phillips deserves a lot of credit for this. And personally I was just more than a bit surprised and taken back that Pat did not see fit to toss a bone to the Constitution Party in 2004 and endorse Peroutka. More to the point he did endorse, however begrudgingly, El Presidente Bush. True Taki did endorse Peroutka but I get the feeling no one can tell Taki to do anything so the idea probably did not originate from Buchanan.

Anyway, I like Pat. It's just that somehow that Bush endorsement did not seem right to me, especially in light of his history whit the Taxpayer/Constitution party. I just think you have to put principle above politics. And that episode made me rethink a whole lot of things.

Patriotman

Exactly what I meant is to support those running for office that agree with our stance on immigration and other important issues...whether they're from our state or not. Exposing the voting records of those who say one thing but do another shouldn't be that difficult on the net and with billboards. I love the billboard idea...so many people see those...

I'd love to have a viable third party...I've said that before...

RR

Well, you're right, impeaching the prez would be difficult..but if we hold their feet to the fire enough then they'll back away from him as if he had leprosy...their careers to think about, you know.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Dman--I understand. I don't like Savage at all and this story is a perfect example. In my view, Illegal immigration is THE most important and scary issue of my lifetime, and we had better bring it to the front burner of American debate fast, but far-fetched stories like this from the likes of Savage don't help us. Trust me, I know the ACLU is more than willing to try anything they can get away with--I have heard they've been trying to orchestrate phony incidents with the Minutemen in AZ for example--but this extortion story sounds over-the-top even for them.

The ACLU can't seize property and if they try to extort money from a private citizen in liu of that --well, that's great news! That would be grounds for a full investigation by the feds, which I'd love to see! They aren't that dumb!

Actually, Dr. Savage's story about the lawyer suing the female landowner on the border was "non-fiction-fiction".....that he was reading from his new book ("Liberalism is a Mental Disorder")that came out this/last week.

Real stories about murdered border patrol agents, or young local girls apparently doesn't have the effect that they should, (if the media EVER reported them!!!!)

So part or all of the book is written like a novel( I haven't actually read it yet, just heard him talk about it.)

The whole story with the woman landowner........ began with her husband , who, after years of dealing with the hordes crossing his property, is killed in a gun battle with a masked gunman.

The lawyer showing up later, to sue the woman out of her home, is supposed to illustrate the INSANITY of how our border and legal system works.

So if you only heard the last part of the story, you might be skeptical.

--------------------------
    He also reads a passage about a poor schmuck who gets his thoat cut by "bums in filthy nightshirts".

Just from the 2 passages he read, I think the style of writing he uses is VERY powerful.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

I have to post again, because the INSANITY of the situation is to crazy.

And because I have already thought up 2 scenarios that relate to this.

Tell me how crazy they sound.

Scenario A:

American citizens, outraged by their governments impotence, defend the border themselves...... resulting in a confrontation with Mexican army troops.

A gunbattle ensues, with the Americans getting killed, and several Mexican army troops being wounded.

Later that day, President Bush goes on national television, apologizing, to Mexico!

He delivers his deepest condolences to the wounded Mexican troops , and announces his plan for monetary reparations to the wounded Mexican soldiers and their families,to be paid........by the FAMILIES of the Dead Americans!

(OR he invites Mexican troops into our nation to pacify the "vigilantes" , because all our troops are overseas.)

Scenario B:

In response to the Abu Gharaib prison abuses, President Bush pardons many Iraqis from the prison.

Part of the reparations package includes that each prisoner who killed an American serviceman...... will receive a lifetime of indentured servitude from the families of the G.I.'s that were killed!

And , of course, the female family members will be sold into prostitution.

p.s.

Yeah, B is kind of crazy, but when you take things to their logical conclusion........

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Actually, I think the ACLU does extort money all the time.
    I heard , (on Savage's show I think)that if the ACLU sues a local government , for example, and wins., then the local government will have to pay the ACLU a large sum of money, because of a federal law that gives laywers huge sums of money(or pays their legal bills) when they defeat governments while "protecting the little people "

So local governments are intimidated into obeying the ACLU, without trial, because of the fear of paying huge legal bills.

This might not be true, but I thought Id pass this along as a possible ACLU extortion tactic.

-n

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster
    Actually, Dr. Savage's story about the lawyer suing the female landowner on the border was "non-fiction-fiction".....that he was reading from his new book ("Liberalism is a Mental Disorder")that came out this/last week.

Real stories about murdered border patrol agents, or young local girls apparently doesn't have the effect that they should, (if the media EVER reported them!!!!)

So part or all of the book is written like a novel( I haven't actually read it yet, just heard him talk about it.)

The whole story with the woman landowner........ began with her husband , who, after years of dealing with the hordes crossing his property, is killed in a gun battle with a masked gunman.

The lawyer showing up later, to sue the woman out of her home, is supposed to illustrate the INSANITY of how our border and legal system works.

So if you only heard the last part of the story, you might be skeptical.

--------------------------
    He also reads a passage about a poor schmuck who gets his thoat cut by "bums in filthy nightshirts".

Just from the 2 passages he read, I think the style of writing he uses is VERY powerful.

-n
    I guess that would explain it. I admit I didn't hear that he was reading from his book, only the part about the ACLU trying to sue this woman out of her house on behalf of the illegals. I was washing my dishes at home so I was like half paying attention until I heard the part I was talking about. I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster
    Actually, I think the ACLU does extort money all the time.
    I heard , (on Savage's show I think)that if the ACLU sues a local government , for example, and wins., then the local government will have to pay the ACLU a large sum of money, because of a federal law that gives laywers huge sums of money(or pays their legal bills) when they defeat governments while "protecting the little people "

So local governments are intimidated into obeying the ACLU, without trial, because of the fear of paying huge legal bills.

This might not be true, but I thought Id pass this along as a possible ACLU extortion tactic.

-n
    I guarantee you that's an everyday practice for the ACLU. They do that to alot of businesses too. We also know their hatred toward any religion that is non muslim.

Yes, to threaten a lawsuit when you know that you have dozens of experienced attorneys at hand and the object of your suit has none ( read school systems/religious institutions) is a definite form of coercion/extortion. Most times the ACLU gets its way without a battle.

Pat Robetson's American Center For Law And Justice often goes to court battling the ACLU...Jay Seklow, their lead attorney more often that not wins these cases. Because, according to American law...the ACLU is wronnng..they just have the bucks.

I've wondered before when a David is threatened by these Goliaths why a lot of folks don't pool their monies and fight back? We're losing very important battles to these nazis...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast