Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    The title of the article: The looting of America, Reinventing Slavery!

You can talk all day about businesses who take advantage of illegals, you can carry on all day about how the illegals are victimized, you can speak of their children being the poor souls.

Fact is, Americans are losing their jobs and American children are the poor souls. Twist it anyway you want, it's our country and our children lose when invaders try to take over.

Cut to the chase and talk about YOUR country and how to heal it. Leave America and their children out of the territorial battle. Our children deserve better. Afterall, it was their ancestors who made this country worth colonizing by invaders.
    Now I have many American friends of all ethnicities and let me say that not every American kid feels proud to be American. There are Chinese kids who tell me "f*ck America" and they are legal residents of this country. They despise American culture and watches Chinese television all day. They are still American though, because they're born from Chinese American parents.

How do you feel about that?

It doesn't make me feel less than an American!!
    So you are perfectly okay with the citizens who insult this nation? You're okay with the fact that they feel more loyalty to China? Now, dreamies are illegal kids, but there are many of them who are patriotic. I, for one, would die for this country in Iraq if the country allowed me to serve. (You're just going to make fun of me even more with my last statement aren't you? You don't need people like me to serve right?

Here a few Americans who we know very well. So much for "protecting" our country. They're citizens with papers. They're American. That didn't stop them from turning against their country. NOW THIS IS REAL TREASON. Dream kids who want to serve this country and stay should be the least of your problems. And I'm sure the Rosenbergs aren't the last.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethel_and_Julius_Rosenberg[/url]
    very very few dreamies would actually join the armed services, this one of those "see, they are willing to serve..".

Also, I am sorry. I am not willing to divide up the finite pie to accomodate 'dreamies' at the expense of needy americans. It is not a hard concept.

Secondly, the dreamy legislation was dishonest. "If" the idea was to "truly help the dreamies" all that garbage wouldn't of been porked onto the legislation. How about this. You DO NOT get any financial aid, you finish and complete schooling enough to get your Associates Arts degree or higher, then you can get citizenship. Thats it. No chain, no 'vocational schools', no loopholes... etc.. all that bologne. AMNESTY ONLY FOR THE DREAMY and ONLY AFTER THEY get an associates arts degree.

That is it.

But that wasn't it. There were loopholes, special priveledges, chain migration.. so it was ALL LAME and there were other intentions.. so forget it.

And Retro, please stop selectively taking arguments - pulling assanine and 1 in a milion situations and saying "so, is this what you want?...." or "so, you are advocating this behaviour...." it just makes you look unrefined and baseless.
    Look, I am all for tougher Dream Act programs that require much more than a 2 year degree or 2 years in the military. Now, there are many dreamies who do want to serve America, whether you believe it or not. I can't be the only one, can I? There is really no instate tuition in the revised bill. Durbin took that out before it made its way to the cloture vote. You can go ahead and check on that.

And Retro, please stop selectively taking arguments - pulling assanine and 1 in a milion situations and saying "so, is this what you want?...." or "so, you are advocating this behaviour...." it just makes you look unrefined and baseless.
    Then maybe you should answer my question as to how you truly feel instead of avoiding it.

Retro wrote:
    Then maybe you should answer my question as to how you truly feel instead of avoiding it.
    Which is?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Retro wrote:
    Which is?
    Now I have many American friends of all ethnicities and let me say that not every American kid feels proud to be American. There are Chinese kids who tell me "f*ck America" and they are legal residents of this country. They despise American culture and watches Chinese television all day. They are still American though, because they're born from Chinese American parents.

How do you feel about that?

A direct answer please, that addresses this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Well, the kids certainly don't believe that. It's difficult to go back to a place you have only lived in for 2 years. Most of the kids came here when they were little. They can't speak their home languages and you want them to go back? That's harsh! But what do I know?
    WELL WHEN THEY FIRST CAME TO USA THEY HAD NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE AND DID NOT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE HERE. SO I HAVE FAITH IN THEM THAT THEY WILL FLOURISH IN THEIR COUNTRY OF BIRTH WITH NO PROBLEM. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DONT REALLY THINK THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MEET THE CHALLENGE. IF I WERE THEM I WOULD FEEL INSULTED.
    Well you're not them and since I am one of them, I can say not nobody cares for your pity. You don't understand us, you're just blinded by misguidance. Don't presume to feel insulted for us. We don't need it. We don't need pity from heartless adults like you.

They came here when they were babies! Kids under the age of 5!
    Well maybe you need pity from the heartless adults - like your parents? There is no pity for or interest in people of any age that have allegience to another country and hate the U.S. China is looking for more victims...try that country for some thing to cry about.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Well, the kids certainly don't believe that. It's difficult to go back to a place you have only lived in for 2 years. Most of the kids came here when they were little. They can't speak their home languages and you want them to go back? That's harsh! But what do I know?
    WELL WHEN THEY FIRST CAME TO USA THEY HAD NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE AND DID NOT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE HERE. SO I HAVE FAITH IN THEM THAT THEY WILL FLOURISH IN THEIR COUNTRY OF BIRTH WITH NO PROBLEM. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DONT REALLY THINK THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MEET THE CHALLENGE. IF I WERE THEM I WOULD FEEL INSULTED.
    Well you're not them and since I am one of them, I can say not nobody cares for your pity. You don't understand us, you're just blinded by misguidance. Don't presume to feel insulted for us. We don't need it. We don't need pity from heartless adults like you.

BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE, NOT AMERICANS. Your parents knew they were breaking the law to bring you here. We paid for your education, now go back to where you originated from and make something of yourself.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The parent will not admit they were wrong when they broke the law to come here and put their children in harms way to do it.

The children will not admit the blame lies with their parents.

The anchor babies fear they were born to keep their parents here.

The selfishness of the illegal alien is astounding. It seems the "real family values" Bush and the amnesty gang are always citing is actually child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE, NOT AMERICANS. Your parents knew they were breaking the law to bring you here. We paid for your education, now go back to where you originated from and make something of yourself.
    You did not pay for my education. I did. I don't see checks being sent to me on your behalf so stop saying that. My parents did not ruin my life. They could've done that if they left me in my home country. Being here is better than anything.

You did not pay for my education. I did. I don't see checks being sent to me on your behalf so stop saying that. My parents did not ruin my life. They could've done that if they left me in my home country. Being here is better than anything.
    Unless you went to private elementary, middle and secondary school, your education was indeed paid for by the citizens of the United States. Unless you NEVER used any healthcare services not fully paid for in cash, and your parents NEVER used any healthcare services, or your brothers and sisters and cousins and nephews NEVER used any healthcare services, you have stolen from US taxpayers. Unless your parents and yourself and all your relatives only received REPORTABLE income and paid your share of all the taxes thereon, federal, social security, medicare, state, local - your family has stolen from the US taxpayers. Unless you NEVER used any benefits - free lunch, food stamps, housing allowance, WIC, whatever, you have stolen from the US taxpayer.

My grandparents arrived from the Ukraine after the Bolshevic Revolution, legally. During the depression, as customary with all immigrants, my grandfather lost his job and getting another was virtually impossible. But my grandmother, now a legal US citizen, REFUSED welfare, had her water shut off and lived in her basement and took in boarders instead. Maybe that should be the model for your family to emulate, instead of being parasites. She took her 8 children to the human resources of an oil company and cried, and thereby finally secured her husband a job. And did so without an interpreter of course.

What you are is a whining ingrate, and illegal to boot. Has it ever occured to the probable 40 million criminal aliens stealing from our taxpayers to go home and demand your country end their corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Unless you went to private elementary, middle and secondary school, your education was indeed paid for by the citizens of the United States. Unless you NEVER used any healthcare services not fully paid for in cash, and your parents NEVER used any healthcare services, or your brothers and sisters and cousins and nephews NEVER used any healthcare services, you have stolen from US taxpayers. Unless your parents and yourself and all your relatives only received REPORTABLE income and paid your share of all the taxes thereon, federal, social security, medicare, state, local - your family has stolen from the US taxpayers. Unless you NEVER used any benefits - free lunch, food stamps, housing allowance, WIC, whatever, you have stolen from the US taxpayer.

My grandparents arrived from the Ukraine after the Bolshevic Revolution, legally. During the depression, as customary with all immigrants, my grandfather lost his job and getting another was virtually impossible. But my grandmother, now a legal US citizen, REFUSED welfare, had her water shut off and lived in her basement and took in boarders instead. Maybe that should be the model for your family to emulate, instead of being parasites. She took her 8 children to the human resources of an oil company and cried, and thereby finally secured her husband a job. And did so without an interpreter of course.

What you are is a whining ingrate, and illegal to boot. Has it ever occured to the probable 40 million criminal aliens stealing from our taxpayers to go home and demand your country end their corruption?
    My parents paid taxes. I know you find this fact very hard to believe, but they are paying taxes, so I did not steal anything.

Please stop calling me a parasite, the mods have asked that we remain civil to one another.

Now I understand that your family went through hard times, but life is hard and some are luckier than others. Instead of wishing harm and misery to come on others, why not to the opposite?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    retro, are you telling us that your family NEVER took anything beyond the amount that your parents paid in taxes the ENTIRE time they have been here illegally? Please answer that honestly. Can you account for every penny your family has received in benefit from the Federal Government and state government, and are 100% sure you have not exceeded the amount your parents paid in taxes?

The average child costs state tax payers around $6,000.00 each year in public school education. How many kids received free education in your family? How many years have children in your family been receiving that free education? Have any of your received free breakfasts and lunches?

These costs right here almost always exceed any taxes paid by any one family in this country, but these services are for the children of American citizens and should not be imposed upon by those here without permission, yet our liberal government allows people to sign their kids in without asking, knowing full well that the minimal in taxes they MIGHT pay (and many work under the table and do not pay taxes) simply do not add enough to the "pot" of resources we all put into, thus schools are now closing and struggling to even teach (with averages in classrooms at 30).

The costs of the free education of children of illegal aliens alone is strangling our system, but you also want to qualify for federal assistance to go to college too? No, sorry not happening.

Another point you mentioned:

They can't speak their home languages
    Never have I seen this. I see teenage kids raised here since they were two or so, and they ALL speak their home countries languages, and being that you amentioned you were in Cali. and "they" do not speak their home countries languages, I severely doubt that, and have to laugh at that attempt to use that line as way to gain sympathy for them.

My kids were born and raised here, by parents born and raised here, by parents born and raised here, in my family, since 1634. This is MY country, and my ancestors, along with many other too, have made this country the successful and productive country that it is today. Sweat, hard work, and at times the ultimate sacrifice, and not once did THEIR parents feel the needed to break the laws so they could "give their kids a better life". No my ancestors played by the rules, lived by the laws and did what was right, so their shame would not be their childrens someday.

If you truly want to join the military, go back to your country, go to the embassy there, explain what has befallen you, and explain your love of America and how you want to come here legally and join the military and become and American. Then, you will have our admiration and respect, till then, your pleas for more free education, and trying to gain sympathy for your cause, will not work. Do it the way everyone else has. It is the RIGHT thing to do, and you know it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast