Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Retro - you and your family seem to have really tried to play by the rules (except for the fact that you're illegals). However, there are 20 million + people who are also here illegally and a lot of them don't care about the rules. Attempting to discern who trying to be a good (illegal) resident of the country and who is taking advantage would be an insurmountable goal that would cost taxpayers billions of dollars that are needed elsewhere.

On the other hand, we could impose our laws, make it impossible for illegals like you to function here, and get you to leave on your own. For AMERICANS, that makes more sense - no more leaches, fewer felons, drug dealers, rapists, gang members, etc. So we might lose some illegals who are trying... oh well. If they really want, they (read: you) can come back legally.

As to how you have stolen from americans already. As somebody pointed out, the average child costs taxpayers $6,000 every year. That's $6,000 dollars spent on you that wasn't spent to educate an american citizen. You can tell me your family paid taxes until you're blue in the face, but those taxdollars did NOT cover the $6,000 that should not have gone to you but took anyway. It didn't cover the wear and tear your driving on our roads caused, it didn't cover the police and firemen's salaries. It didn't cover the libraries and social services - the things here for americans that you use anyway. Did that clear it up?

Lastly, to address the Chinese people who prefer their Chinese heritage to American culture - we'll deal with them after we're done with the parasitic illegals who have raped our country and continue to do so. Once we reestablish the fact that being an American means something truely special - something that has become increasingly hard to do when illegals can run across the border and claim more rights that actual citizens have - we can work to establish that pride in those who don't currently have it.

You know, even if I had not received an education here, not not received any "benefits" (not that I ever have, other than using the roads and the post offices) I would STILL consider myself lucky to be in this great land. No one would or has to give me anything for me to be here.

American is really about way, way more than what you can GET from it. This is what all of these illegal immigrants, and dare I say, probably many legal immigrants dont' get. They're here to "make a better life." i.e., make more money and live well.

Well, it's just about more than that.

Its about freedom, about loving the law, about loving the history, the traditions. It's about loving the land, wanting to preserve its beauty, appreciating it's beauty (not trashing it). It's about forging out and making your own way, having the freedom to do so. It's about worshiping as you please. It's about baseball. It's about your mom, your dad, your family, and your generations past. It's about tearing up at the National Anthem, about appreciating those that sacrificed their lives so you could live here ...in freedom.

How many of you even think about that? Is that what you're fighting to get here for -- or it is the freedom to get to the nearest merchant and buy up everything in stock. What IS American to you? Why can't you take THAT and take it back to your countries, and make your own America and not come here and ruin THIS America?

How many of you come to America because, well, you LOVE America as I do? How many of you are thrilled and excited to be a part of its traditions.. how many of you get psyched about its history? What really excites you about America? Maybe you DO get excited about the freedom here.. .but remember, someone DIED for your ability to roam in freedom and do what you please.

You seem cowardly, lazy. You dont have the guts, the courage, to stand up to whatever it is in your countries that holds you back from your own heritage, your own traditions, your own histories. Take that BACK. Make it yours .. because it is yours -- you just don't want to own up to it. You want to wander, like vagrants, and just move into a land and squander it.

I get riled, too. Majorly riled.

retro wrote:
    My parents paid taxes too. They did. We paid the amount the government asked us to pay. We didn't steal anything.
    That's quite fascinating. Your parents are illegal aliens, yet they have been in contact with the U.S. government to establish their tax liability. Can you understand why this is difficult to believe?

retro wrote:
    My parents pay taxes too. Everybody here that works in my family paid taxes. When my family was faced with a health crisis, we paid our bills through increments throughout many years. We don't pay into social security because we don't have ssn. We are working on an attorney, but we think it's better to wait for the government to come up with reform.
    Again, retro, this simply defies logic, not to mention our tax laws. You claim you are paying taxes without a SS#, and you are not paying into social security. Please explain how you are paying federal, state, or local taxes without social security numbers. Furthermore, how are you filing your tax returns?

BTW, social security taxes are "required." One does not have the option of not paying social security. Unless your parents are government employees who were hired prior to January 1, 1984 (highly unlikely) they MUST have FICA withheld from their pay.

You don't have to take my word. Please read the info below from the IRS website.

Employment Tax Requirements

Employers are required by law to withhold employment taxes from their employees. Employment taxes include:

Federal Income tax withholding
    Social Security and Medicare Taxes

The federal income tax is a "pay as you go tax." You must pay the tax as you earn or receive income during the year. For most employees this takes the form of income taxes withheld from their pay checks. Self-employed persons are also required to make estimated tax payments during the year. The pay as you go system was designed to ensure that taxpayers meet their tax obligations timely.

Social Security and Medicare taxes pay for benefits that workers and their families receive under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA). Social security taxes pay for benefits under the old age, survivors, and disability insurance part of FICA. Medicare taxes pay for hospital benefits.

Each employee contributes part of these taxes and the employer pays a matching amount. Self-employed taxpayers must also pay social security and Medicare taxes in the form of self-employment taxes. The programs funded by employment taxes provide essential benefits to many citizens.

The importance of the programs will continue to grow as more citizens reach retirement age. The Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax, together with state unemployment systems, provides for payments of unemployment compensation to workers who have lost their jobs.

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforceme ... 03,00.html

This is ridiculous and time-wasting. The fact is that I'm still here, about to go school in a few hours. I'm not getting deported any time soon, and life goes on. Tancredo's 1 percent at the polls, Hillary is leading... Not every American thinks like you, you are just a small fraction of the population.

I'm really gonna stop wasting time replying to your comments now. Good day everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    This is ridiculous and time-wasting. The fact is that I'm still here, about to go school in a few hours. I'm not getting deported any time soon, and life goes on. Tancredo's 1 percent at the polls, Hillary is leading... Not every American thinks like you, you are just a small fraction of the population.

I'm really gonna stop wasting time replying to your comments now. Good day everyone.
    Sorry, retro. Obviously you can't handle the truth. Continue leading a delusional life in Dreamland. Don’t get too comfortable though, ICE may be knocking at your door sooner than you think. We The People will prevail!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here are the questions:

1. Did you get a free education, ONLY within the monetary limits of what you paid in taxes during your illegal stay with us (if so, that's a bundle of taxes they paid each year, and where did they work, as I know many Americans would love to have that taxable income)?

2. Did you get free breakfasts and lunches during that free education, but only within the amounts that were paid in taxes (come on, just say it, we know you did)?

3. Did you pay taxes at all (some do not you know, in fact, many may not, revenues have not gone up although the population has due to illegal immigration)?

4. Did you EVER use social services, and if so, was it ony within the amount of taxes paid by your family while here illegally (we know the answer to this one, but we just had to ask anyways)?

And last but not least........

5. Why do you think you should have a free pass on our immigration laws, above and beyond anyone else?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It appears that retro could not stand the heat and decided to leave the kitchen!!

No, we are not a small minority, we are a majority, but since this young person would rather live in "multiculturalism La Raza land", denial is the basis for their reality and they would rather believe that all Americans just love lawbreaking illegal aliens, instead of actually reading the numerous polls where it is clearly stated that well over 70% of Americans are fed-up and want action against illegal aliens.

Hillary is also not leading, since her "license" issue, she is losing her ground. So what if Tancredo is not high in the race, we have more than one candidate who will talk enforcement and fences, we don't just have one potential candidate (Hillary) as retro has clearly shown the OBL/Dreamies crodw does.

You know the saying "don't put all your eggs into one basket".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, Retro, you're probably fine for today, but who knows what the future may bring.

You can choose to stay here and live on the margins of society, or you could be a REAL hero and return to your country of origin and make it better. I know it's much easier to stay here and be a victim, to have LaRaza speak for you and make its ridiculous claims ... but going back would have far lasting returns for you and your own children.

And Hillary may be leading the Dems, but she's got to win the NATIONAL election. See how that works?

Retro, you and other Dreamers are being led and fed huge piles of crap. Wake up and think for yourselves -- you're also the minority here, still.

Quote Originally Posted by retro

Hopefully you will not waste the teacher's day by showing up for school.

Life does go on with out you (and the rest of the illegals) in America.

Unfortunately you will probably be back to waste time with us.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567