Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    retro, are you telling us that your family NEVER took anything beyond the amount that your parents paid in taxes the ENTIRE time they have been here illegally? Please answer that honestly. Can you account for every penny your family has received in benefit from the Federal Government and state government, and are 100% sure you have not exceeded the amount your parents paid in taxes?

The average child costs state tax payers around $6,000.00 each year in public school education. How many kids received free education in your family? How many years have children in your family been receiving that free education? Have any of your received free breakfasts and lunches?

These costs right here almost always exceed any taxes paid by any one family in this country, but these services are for the children of American citizens and should not be imposed upon by those here without permission, yet our liberal government allows people to sign their kids in without asking, knowing full well that the minimal in taxes they MIGHT pay (and many work under the table and do not pay taxes) simply do not add enough to the "pot" of resources we all put into, thus schools are now closing and struggling to even teach (with averages in classrooms at 30).

The costs of the free education of children of illegal aliens alone is strangling our system, but you also want to qualify for federal assistance to go to college too? No, sorry not happening.

Another point you mentioned:

They can't speak their home languages
    Never have I seen this. I see teenage kids raised here since they were two or so, and they ALL speak their home countries languages, and being that you amentioned you were in Cali. and "they" do not speak their home countries languages, I severely doubt that, and have to laugh at that attempt to use that line as way to gain sympathy for them.

My kids were born and raised here, by parents born and raised here, by parents born and raised here, in my family, since 1634. This is MY country, and my ancestors, along with many other too, have made this country the successful and productive country that it is today. Sweat, hard work, and at times the ultimate sacrifice, and not once did THEIR parents feel the needed to break the laws so they could "give their kids a better life". No my ancestors played by the rules, lived by the laws and did what was right, so their shame would not be their childrens someday.

If you truly want to join the military, go back to your country, go to the embassy there, explain what has befallen you, and explain your love of America and how you want to come here legally and join the military and become and American. Then, you will have our admiration and respect, till then, your pleas for more free education, and trying to gain sympathy for your cause, will not work. Do it the way everyone else has. It is the RIGHT thing to do, and you know it.

My parents paid taxes too. They did. We paid the amount the government asked us to pay. We didn't steal anything.

Not all kids can speak their home languages so please don't think that everybody speaks the language of their home country.

Retro -

Try to look at it from my point of view. I have been An american Citizen Since Birth. My mother was a divorced, and left with 3 children to raise and an ex husband that did not pay support.

She never got one dime of any type of assistance. She made minimum wage (had never worked, high school education, and mother at 20). Her parents were lower middle class/poor.

Not one of us was ever able to receive, healthcare, free school lunch, food stamps, housing assistance of any kind, clothes, food or college education assistance .....ever. She tried to get help.

We were not unlike many American families. We did not have an easy life. My mother relied on friends and family for groceries.

The US and State Governments had all sorts of "assistance", but because my mother never lied, there was always some loophole to prevent help. The government could not handle the poor of this country from that time (1960's) until now. It is our government and it was already overburdened and crippled.

Our treasury, was never designed to take care of our own citizens plus the 60 plus million immigrants, most mexican, that have come here. Very few immigrants come here and make enough money or pay taxes to support themselves. You would, but you send a lot of it back home. Ronald Reagan, President, granted amnesty to millions of you. So we know that amnesty does not work, it almost destroyed our country then.

So we subsidize you. You get all of your earned money, and you take the money for our poor and the future of our Social Security.

Now, today:

You, illegals and/or your parents, come here, breaking laws, telling lies, living a lie, telling their children lies and taking advantage of all of us who have worked all of our lives. Many of you also commit worse crimes, robbery, theft, rape and murder, in the name of "having a better life".

Illegals have different customs, you live too many to a house, destroying peaceful neighborhoods, overburdening the school system, and all social programs. Most of you have no intention of staying and paying taxes. You don't want to learn English, assimilate, adopt the customs and laws of this country, adhere to building codes. Many of you are openly hostile, flying Mexican flags, calling us dirty Gringos and disregarding the hosts, that let the guests in. You are not good guests, you don't pick up after yourselves, and you require too much money, attention and work. You are not pleasant to be around, as you are always angry. AND YOU NEVER SAY THANK YOU.

Why are we supposed to burden our children (they are kept behind until you folks learn English), while you take their space and their assistance for college?

Why are we supposed to give up our retirement and healthcare, for Illegal Immigrants to live an easy life and send their money home while using our money?

Charity can only go so far. The US can only take care of so many "poor".

Would and does Mexico and others help us? Are we welcome to immigrate to your country, with disregard to laws and customs? Will they educate us, while we thumb our noses at them and their countries? Would they like us if we are protesting, ungrateful, demanding, threatening and violent? Especially since we contribute so little compared to what we take? Can we go to Mexico and fly and American flag and Bitch about Mexicans? Can we get free food, education and healthcare? NO

We know a few of you are grateful, honest (except the illegal part, which is HUGE), and would like to become citizens with respect for this country. We know some of you would quickly contribute to this country, instead of take, take take. But not enough of you. It is not your way, or custom.

You are going to have to do it the Legal Way, despite your difficulties. It is not our fault, nor are you our responsibility.

Where is your own country's responsiblity to you? Where is your mother's responsiblity to you? You need to be angry at these folks, not us. We do not owe you anything. You bring us nothing but pain, and no joy.

If you came here as a child and were not told the truth, deal with it. Go back to Mexico, and apply for citizenship. Come back the legal way, and become a true American. Get along with us and Contribute.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Retro wrote:
    You did not pay for my education. I did. I don't see checks being sent to me on your behalf so stop saying that. My parents did not ruin my life. They could've done that if they left me in my home country. Being here is better than anything.
    Wel, it may be better than anything for YOU, but it sucks for legal Americans who were born of legal parents, and LEGAL immigrants who came the right way.

YOU Retro, along with your bretheren, don't give a damn about Americans or America. You're in it for yourselves, and you don't care who you or your parents freeload off of, whose identifications you steal, whose lives you ruin, whose neighborhoods you turn into slums, whose jobs you steal...etc. All you care about is getting what YOU want. Americans can be damned as far as you're concerned.

So you'll never get any compassion from me. And I'll vote against every traitorous bill that favors illegal immigrants or illegal immigration.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well said, Boots.

As a taxpaying American citizen paying an exhorbitant amount of taxes, exhorbitantly high prices for gas, education, housing, food, health care, and just about everythng else, I feel NO pity for illegals or their illegal children. They knew what they were doing when they came here. All they're doing is asking for amnesty through the next generation.

Sorry, you CAN go back to your country. You'll fit right in. I think it's crap when you say these "dream" kids can't speak the language .. .all I ever hear in stores and other places is Spanish, non stop. I think you all could understand it fine if you tried.

You want to come here legally, I'm all for it. Other than that, pack it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Retro -

Try to look at it from my point of view. I have been An american Citizen Since Birth. My mother was a divorced, and left with 3 children to raise and an ex husband that did not pay support.

She never got one dime of any type of assistance. She made minimum wage (had never worked, high school education, and mother at 20). Her parents were lower middle class/poor.

Not one of us was ever able to receive, healthcare, free school lunch, food stamps, housing assistance of any kind, clothes, food or college education assistance .....ever. She tried to get help.

We were not unlike many American families. We did not have an easy life. My mother relied on friends and family for groceries.

The US and State Governments had all sorts of "assistance", but because my mother never lied, there was always some loophole to prevent help. The government could not handle the poor of this country from that time (1960's) until now. It is our government and it was already overburdened and crippled.

Our treasury, was never designed to take care of our own citizens plus the 60 plus million immigrants, most mexican, that have come here. Very few immigrants come here and make enough money or pay taxes to support themselves. You would, but you send a lot of it back home. Ronald Reagan, President, granted amnesty to millions of you. So we know that amnesty does not work, it almost destroyed our country then.

So we subsidize you. You get all of your earned money, and you take the money for our poor and the future of our Social Security.

Now, today:

You, illegals and/or your parents, come here, breaking laws, telling lies, living a lie, telling their children lies and taking advantage of all of us who have worked all of our lives. Many of you also commit worse crimes, robbery, theft, rape and murder, in the name of "having a better life".

Illegals have different customs, you live too many to a house, destroying peaceful neighborhoods, overburdening the school system, and all social programs. Most of you have no intention of staying and paying taxes. You don't want to learn English, assimilate, adopt the customs and laws of this country, adhere to building codes. Many of you are openly hostile, flying Mexican flags, calling us dirty Gringos and disregarding the hosts, that let the guests in. You are not good guests, you don't pick up after yourselves, and you require too much money, attention and work. You are not pleasant to be around, as you are always angry. AND YOU NEVER SAY THANK YOU.

Why are we supposed to burden our children (they are kept behind until you folks learn English), while you take their space and their assistance for college?

Why are we supposed to give up our retirement and healthcare, for Illegal Immigrants to live an easy life and send their money home while using our money?

Would and does Mexico and others help us? Are we welcome to immigrate to your country, with disregard to laws and customs? Will they educate us, while we thumb our noses at them and their countries? Would they like us if we are protesting, ungrateful, demanding, threatening and violent? Especially since we contribute so little compared to what we take? Can we go to Mexico and fly and American flag and Bitch about Mexicans? Can we get free food, education and healthcare? NO

We know a few of you are grateful, honest (except the illegal part, which is HUGE), and would like to become citizens with respect for this country. We know some of you would quickly contribute to this country, instead of take, take take. But not enough of you. It is not your way, or custom.

You are going to have to do it the Legal Way, despite your difficulties. It is not our fault, nor are you our responsibility.

Where is your own country's responsiblity to you? Where is your mother's responsiblity to you? You need to be angry at these folks, not us. We do not owe you anything. You bring us nothing but pain, and no joy.

If you came here as a child and were not told the truth, deal with it. Go back to Mexico, and apply for citizenship. Come back the legal way, and become a true American. Get along with us and Contribute.

BootsaLinda

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Retro wrote:
    You did not pay for my education. I did. I don't see checks being sent to me on your behalf so stop saying that. My parents did not ruin my life. They could've done that if they left me in my home country. Being here is better than anything.
    Wel, it may be better than anything for YOU, but it sucks for legal Americans who were born of legal parents, and LEGAL immigrants who came the right way.

YOU Retro, along with your bretheren, don't give a damn about Americans or America. You're in it for yourselves, and you don't care who you or your parents freeload off of, whose identifications you steal, whose lives you ruin, whose neighborhoods you turn into slums, whose jobs you steal...etc. All you care about is getting what YOU want. Americans can be damned as far as you're concerned.

So you'll never get any compassion from me. And I'll vote against every traitorous bill that favors illegal immigrants or illegal immigration.
    Well said AmericanGirl
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Retro -

Now, today:

BootsaLinda

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT BOOTSALINDA.....

RETRO...ARE YOU LISTENING?????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Americangirl and bootsalinda.....

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Retro wrote:

Well first of all, you can't speak for me when I said I do care about America. Second of all, not every one of us are evil like you accuse us to be. Next, I don't need your compassion and I don't want your compassion.

You can't vote against the bill because you're not a politician from Congress, are you? So you're just another angry, powerless citizen who gets mad at others for your own miseries.

Well Retro, Living in A Dream Act,

Are you good at math?

You simply do not want to see that you do not control us yet.

You have reduced the equation down to YOU or US.

Our Country and We Win, or We die.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast