Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Well Retro, Living in A Dream Act,

Are you good at math?

You simply do not want to see that you do not control us yet.

You have reduced the equation down to YOU or US.

Our Country and We Win, or We die.
    Ok... You are strange indeed

What is strange, is that an educated fellow like you still thinks we owe you ANYTHING.

We are tired of freeloaders, regardless of their justification.

Get in Line, Get yourself legal, pay all your back taxes, operate by the laws and customs of this country, Get in line for College and Pay for it Yourself. Meanwhile, take you and your parents that got you into this, back to the old county, and experience where your expectations of others will get you.

I really do wish you the best of Luck on becoming Legal. I really hope you want to be a true American, not a phony one that just wants to make money here to support another countries corrupt goverment.

I somehow doubt the sincerity of your motivations.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Retro said:

My parents paid taxes too. They did. We paid the amount the government asked us to pay. We didn't steal anything.
    You may have answered my ONE question, but did you and yours ONLY use the amount that you paid INTO the taxes? Did you use more than what was paid in taxes? No? Bet you did use more, that right there becomes the problem. As well marching in our streets, demanding that we simply give you all amnesty, while flying the flags of your countries (mainly Mexico) and yelling racist comments because those people were not getting what they wanted.

Here is a list of questions ALL Americans would like answered by illegal alien/children of illegal aliens:

1. Did you get a free education, ONLY within the monetary limits of what you paid in taxes during your illegal stay with us (if so, that's a bundle of taxes they paid each year, and where did they work, as I know many Americans would love to have that taxable income)?

2. Did you get free breakfasts and lunches during that free education, but only within the amounts that were paid in taxes (come on, just say it, we know you did)?

3. Did you pay taxes at all (some do not you know, in fact, many may not, revenues have not gone up although the population has due to illegal immigration)?

4. Did you EVER use social services, and if so, was it ony within the amount of taxes paid by your family while here illegally (we know the answer to this one, but we just had to ask anyways)?

And last but not least........

5. Why do you think you should have a free pass on our immigration laws, above and beyond anyone else?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Retro said:

My parents paid taxes too. They did. We paid the amount the government asked us to pay. We didn't steal anything.
    You may have answered my ONE question, but did you and yours ONLY use the amount that you paid INTO the taxes? Did you use more than what was paid in taxes? No? Bet you did use more, that right there becomes the problem. As well marching in our streets, demanding that we simply give you all amnesty, while flying the flags of your countries (mainly Mexico) and yelling racist comments because those people were not getting what they wanted.

Here is a list of questions ALL Americans would like answered by illegal alien/children of illegal aliens:

1. Did you get a free education, ONLY within the monetary limits of what you paid in taxes during your illegal stay with us (if so, that's a bundle of taxes they paid each year, and where did they work, as I know many Americans would love to have that taxable income)?

2. Did you get free breakfasts and lunches during that free education, but only within the amounts that were paid in taxes (come on, just say it, we know you did)?

3. Did you pay taxes at all (some do not you know, in fact, many may not, revenues have not gone up although the population has due to illegal immigration)?

4. Did you EVER use social services, and if so, was it ony within the amount of taxes paid by your family while here illegally (we know the answer to this one, but we just had to ask anyways)?

And last but not least........

5. Why do you think you should have a free pass on our immigration laws, above and beyond anyone else?
    The point is, my family paid taxes and did not cheat anybody for anything. Do you understand that? Some illegals may have cheated the system, but my family did not. We paid our fair share of the taxes.

For Some Reason, today all Immigrants, legal and illlegal, seem to think that Gold and money just Fall From the Sky, right into the US Treasury.

They think we have some kind of Huge Treasure Chest Surplus, just sitting around.

They think that money is just for them and their every want and need.

They are indeed, living in a dream world
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Could I please clear something up? If I understand correctly, Retro, you have admitted to being an illegal alien from the UK? Is that correct?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, even ILLEGALS love ALIPAC!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Retro....you have yet to answer my questions. Have you ONLY used public and social services in the amounts of what you paid in taxes the entire time you have been here???.......

No...is that why you refuse to answer the questions?

Please enlighten us, we would like to know, if you did not use anything above and beyond the taxes paid by your parents, how they did it, and where they work, as most of us would like to know where to apply for the job/s they have as then we could live like illegal aliens, instead of like Americans, struggling to barely feed our kids, while watching illegal aliens in line at the grocery store filling their carts with hundreds of dollars of food and using WIC and state issued food cards (oh yes, I have seen it numerous times), and then...to add insult to injury, watch those SAME illegals drive away in big, gas guzzling new vehicles.

No, maybe a handful have not robbed the system blind as the ones I am seeing all around me, but still they are taking from our own families in jobs, depressed wages and increase on our own limited resources, which are meant for citizens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[/quote]Well, the kids certainly don't believe that. It's difficult to go back to a place you have only lived in for 2 years. Most of the kids came here when they were little. They can't speak their home languages and you want them to go back? That's harsh! But what do I know?[/quote]

I'm all for charging the parents with child abuse for knowingly bringing children illegally into a world where they will feel slight love and much abuse at the hands of a society into which they had paid nothing and owed them nothing yet the so called parents expected to reap a great benefit by dropping their (bastard) on the 'right ' side of the border.
    1- Outsource the prison system to the lowest bidder (and don't ask questions about the prisoner deaths.
    2- If children are dropped on our side of the border that is what the foster care system is for.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Retro....you have yet to answer my questions. Have you ONLY used public and social services in the amounts of what you paid in taxes the entire time you have been here???.......

No...is that why you refuse to answer the questions?

Please enlighten us, we would like to know, if you did not use anything above and beyond the taxes paid by your parents, how they did it, and where they work, as most of us would like to know where to apply for the job/s they have as then we could live like illegal aliens, instead of like Americans, struggling to barely feed our kids, while watching illegal aliens in line at the grocery store filling their carts with hundreds of dollars of food and using WIC and state issued food cards (oh yes, I have seen it numerous times), and then...to add insult to injury, watch those SAME illegals drive away in big, gas guzzling new vehicles.

No, maybe a handful have not robbed the system blind as the ones I am seeing all around me, but still they are taking from our own families in jobs, depressed wages and increase on our own limited resources, which are meant for citizens.
    What questions? Pose them to me again.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast