Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

every time I email Lou at the bottom I put Lou Dobbs for President. So if we all start ding that he may get the idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Well, she'll be down there at the border inviting them ALL IN. She will be the illegal immigrant's best friend.
    I don't know if she will be the best friend of illegal aliens. I mean, did more illegal aliens cross during the Bill Clinton administration or during the Dubya administation ( when it ends ) ?

If I had to choose:

Tancredo : Republican, male, closed borders
    Hillary : Democrat, female, open borders

Well, I agree with the closed border policy of Tancredo.
    But Hillary is a female and I think it's time for a female president.
    And Hillary is a Democrat and I'm a registered Democrat too.
    Although I would disagree with Hillary's open border policy, but I won't walk away from the Democratic party. Like I said before. Illegal immigration is a very important issue, but there're more impostant issues, like the environment.

So, I'll go for Hillary.

Hillary...Hillary, gag a maggot

Finally, someone has come out with a 100 % bipartisan
    political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes
    from New York State:

2008 - "RUN, HILLARY, RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper
    Republicans put it on the front bumper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Hillary...Hillary, gag a maggot

Finally, someone has come out with a 100 % bipartisan
    political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes
    from New York State:

2008 - "RUN, HILLARY, RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper
    Republicans put it on the front bumper.
    I like hillary, I like Chelsea too.
    somebody bipartisan sounds good enough to me.
    Like McCain, he´s the only Republican I like.
    But still prefer Hillary.

As a Vietnam vet I was strongly drawn to McCain and supported him in his last attempt. Then he and Kennedy did their number for Bush with "their" amnesty plan. No way will I support him again.

gag a maggot
    LOVE IT, COI!!!

WE NEED AN INDEPENDENT, returning_resident. It's time we get away from voting for any PARTY. You need to vote for the PERSON. So, if Hillary is your person, go for it. But, you're going to be disappointed UNLESS the border problem is LESS IMPORTANT to you than the environment. FRANKLY, I don't think the environment is even going to be RELEVANT if we don't have a COUNTRY. And, just READ ABOUT WHAT THESE ILLEGALS DO TO THE ENVIRONMENT if the environment is such a concern. GARBAGE EVERYWHERE. HUMAN EXCREMENT EVERYWHERE. FILTH EVERYWHERE. They SURE would not be ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Just look at the trash they leave littered all along the border for starters.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Like you, COI, I was a HUGE McCain fan until the McCain/Kennedy AMNESTY plan. That just DESTROYED ME! I thought he would have made a WONDERFUL President because he is so sensible, level-headed, even-tempered. Just the PERFECT CANDIDATE UNTIL he sold us out. It STILL upsets me when I think about how hard I could have worked for him and I will NEVER understand how someone from ARIZONA could do that to his state and country.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    As a Vietnam vet I was strongly drawn to McCain and supported him in his last attempt. Then he and Kennedy did their number for Bush with "their" amnesty plan. No way will I support him again.
    the reason I can go for McCain is because he´s not only red. He´s red and blue. He´s in the center of the political spectrum. Who would you suggest ? Would you vote somebody only because of one issue like illegal immigration ? That would be wrong.

Like you, COI, I was a HUGE McCain fan until the McCain/Kennedy AMNESTY plan. That just DESTROYED ME! I thought he would have made a WONDERFUL President because he is so sensible, level-headed, even-tempered. Just the PERFECT CANDIDATE UNTIL he sold us out. It STILL upsets me when I think about how hard I could have worked for him and I will NEVER understand how someone from ARIZONA could do that to his state and country.
    Amen, so well put.

Guess he should have read some of Will's poltical thinkings before hooking up with Kennedy.

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
    Will Rogers

or

On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does.
    Will Rogers

and look out when the 4 years are up.

gag a maggot
    LOVE IT, COI!!!

WE NEED AN INDEPENDENT, returning_resident. It's time we get away from voting for any PARTY. You need to vote for the PERSON. So, if Hillary is your person, go for it. But, you're going to be disappointed UNLESS the border problem is LESS IMPORTANT to you than the environment. FRANKLY, I don't think the environment is even going to be RELEVANT if we don't have a COUNTRY. And, just READ ABOUT WHAT THESE ILLEGALS DO TO THE ENVIRONMENT if the environment is such a concern. GARBAGE EVERYWHERE. HUMAN EXCREMENT EVERYWHERE. FILTH EVERYWHERE. They SURE would not be ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Just look at the trash they leave littered all along the border for starters.
    but bootsie, many americans already vote a party, just because of the leading person. how many persons voted vor Arnold, just because they like his movies ? I would never vote a person just for 1 issue, it has to be more issues. But the environment is important to me, sorry to say, but it´s more important to me than illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is number 2, but environment is number one. Illegal aliens don´t pollute the air I´m breathing in, but pollution of chemical plants DO. Yes, they ( illegals ) make carbage, but that´s not with what I call polluting the environment hazardly, but still wrong what illegals do. And illegal immigration is just a national issue to me, but the environment is a global issue. Bush ripped america for what Clinton achieved.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast