Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You hit it on the head, Rockfish. BOTH parties are CORRUPT and INEFFECTIVE. That's why I STILL CONTEND that the time has come when a third party candidate COULD WIN THE PRESIDENCY. I just don't think that we at ALIPAC are in the minority in our utter DISGUST with both parties. I still think that most Americans are towards the middle of the spectrum and that BOTH PARTIES have just about dropped off the opposite ends of the WORLD. I don't believe that the majority of Americans are NEO-CONSERVATIVE nor ULTRA LIBERAL. Maybe there's a place for both of those parties but I think a CHASM has formed and a moderate third party could step in and fill that chasm. I think a LOT of Americans feel "homeless" in relation to a political party with which they can comfortably align themselves.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Wow, we are MILES APART. But, we are both entitled to our own opinions. Of course, my opinion is better than yours.
    well, at least we've the same stance on illegal immigration

thank you for your support, Rockfish.
    That's why I don't vote the GOP as they use bad tactics.
    Clinton was re-elected in 1996 with a landslide, so the we were happy with him. The GOP just couldn't stand it that he was a good speaker and a popular president.You can agree with Clinton or not, but reporters and US citizens could ask him any question and he didn't know what question would be asked in advance like Bush, he only takes question he already knows.

Wow, we are MILES APART. But, we are both entitled to our own opinions. Of course, my opinion is better than yours.
    I agree Butterbean - your opinion is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I agree Butterbean - your opinion is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better !!!!
    I wouldn't have expected otherwise, Thelma

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678