Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Hillary, speaks with forked tongue. She cares only about her political career. Can you not see through her ?
    I don't care, she will be better for the environment than any other politician. Yes, nader will be better, but he won't be elected. And name me ONE politician that doens't care about his political career ?
    That is not a very good attitude to have. You don't care. Have you no imagination about what will happen to this country if God forbid she were elected.

Do you recall she would not even meet with the mothers of veterans. You may need to research hillary's past history.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Hillary, speaks with forked tongue. She cares only about her political career. Can you not see through her ?
    I don't care, she will be better for the environment than any other politician. Yes, nader will be better, but he won't be elected. And name me ONE politician that doens't care about his political career ?
    That is not a very good attitude to have. You don't care. Have you no imagination about what will happen to this country if God forbid she were elected.

Do you recall she would not even meet with the mothers of veterans. You may need to research hillary's past history.
    Well, I agree with you that it's crap if she's not willing to meet with the mothers of veterans. but do you know any other politician that CAN be elected president and also cares about the environment we're living in ? Yes, Nader, but he won't be elected. Just name me one !

I know it's not a good attitude that I don't care about some issues. but I DO care about the crack down of illegal immigration, otherwise I wouldn't be here. But some issues are more important than others. Hillary cares about the American people, why would otherwise she support health care for all ?

" Hillary cares about the American people, why would otherwise she support health care for all ?"

she has sure got you buffaloed. We are what still almost two years away from election and you are stuck in a rut with hilliary. Give it time. Perhaps my dog will decide to run, that would be a more caring candidate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Hillary cares about the American people, why would otherwise she support health care for all ?"

she has sure got you buffaloed. We are what still almost two years away from election and you are stuck in a rut with hilliary. Give it time. Perhaps my dog will decide to run, that would be a more caring candidate.
    Well, i can remember that the Clinton admninistration wanted health care for all citizens, but Congress prevented that. And who ruled the Clinton administration behind the scenes ?? Hillary ! so she cares. Hillary also wants to ban guns as it kills many american children, so I can say that she really cares about us.

OH NO, r_r!! YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT BANNING GUNS ON THIS SITE. NO, NO, NO! That is a DEFINITE NO-NO. I doubt that a single ONE OF US at ALIPAC would want guns banned. I know I wouldn't and I doubt you will find ONE PERSON to agree with that. IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS might have killed children by having guns where children could access them. THE GUN didn't do it. NO CHILD should have ACCESS to a gun and that is the PARENT'S responsibility.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS might have killed children by having guns where children could access them. THE GUN didn't do it. NO CHILD should have ACCESS to a gun and that is the PARENT'S responsibility.
    Yes, but what about the shooting at our schools, like Columbine ?
    who did that ? The persons with the gun !
    I support the 2nd amendment, but some restictions must apply.

Returning T--------

clinton also is responsible for welfare reform which was a direct attack on poor, single mothers - mostly white in the us.
    he promoted Nafta I believe-
    of course he was better then Bush - it's hard not to be -

Hilary is an attorney- she is a member of the affluent, upper classes - she is not a woman of the people- We can't count on her for anything.

clinton also is responsible for welfare reform which was a direct attack on poor, single mothers - mostly white in the us.
    bush cut on the poor children in our schools as he cut on their lunch program in his so called 'no child left behind '

he promoted Nafta I believe-
    of course he was better then Bush - it's hard not to be -
    Bush supports NAFTA too, so they are both the same. although I don't see anything bad in NAFTA. I don't like globalizing and I DO understand that NAFTA is globalizing, but if it's onlt the Canada, US and Mexico, it's not that bad, I think.

Hilary is an attorney- she is a member of the affluent, upper classes - she is not a woman of the people- We can't count on her for anything.
    ok, but who would you go for then ?

thank you for pointing out to me what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    thank you for pointing out to me what I already know
    but I don't know for who you'd vote or who you like to be our president.
    you can disagree with me, but al least i'm fair and tell who 'd support for president. And with NAFTA I mean free lfow of goods, NOT of people. and there's no free flow of people, so what is so bad about the argeement ? CAFTA sucks, but NAFTA ?? Neh, as long it's only for products it's ok

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast