Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    As a Vietnam vet I was strongly drawn to McCain and supported him in his last attempt. Then he and Kennedy did their number for Bush with "their" amnesty plan. No way will I support him again.
    the reason I can go for McCain is because he´s not only red. He´s red and blue. He´s in the center of the political spectrum. Who would you suggest ? Would you vote somebody only because of one issue like illegal immigration ? That would be wrong.
    Stick around ALIPAC for a while, William said we will look at all the different Candidates, I am sure we will pick them a part and find someone who will do.
    Illegal Immigrations is a big issue to me. I am tired of people like Bush ( Who I voted for twice and now would vote out) giving our country away and making it into a third world country. But Social Security for our elderly is important as is the death of so many of our youth in a foreign country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH, r_r. NEITHER WOULD I EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE BASED ON JUST ONE ISSUE. NO way. That is where I differ from a lot of the members of our group. I have MANY issues that I consider before I vote for a candidate. Illegal immigration is probably THE MOST IMPORTANT to me AND, if someone had the complete OPPOSITE opinion on that, I would have a difficult time voting for them. HOWEVER, if my ONLY choices in 2008 were Hillary and McCain, I would vote for McCain. I just hope it doesn't come to that!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

the environment is important to me but illegal immigrations is destroying our country a heck of a lot faster than environment problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS, COI. LOVE the Will Rogers quotes. Why don't we have any Americans like him anymore??? A very WISE MAN. Funny too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    PS, COI. LOVE the Will Rogers quotes. Why don't we have any Americans like him anymore??? A very WISE MAN. Funny too!
    from what I have seen the past 40 years or so they have either misplaced or broken the mold. Lets hope it is only misplaced and is found before it is to late.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    OH, r_r. NEITHER WOULD I EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE BASED ON JUST ONE ISSUE. NO way. That is where I differ from a lot of the members of our group. I have MANY issues that I consider before I vote for a candidate. Illegal immigration is probably THE MOST IMPORTANT to me AND, if someone had the complete OPPOSITE opinion on that, I would have a difficult time voting for them. HOWEVER, if my ONLY choices in 2008 were Hillary and McCain, I would vote for McCain. I just hope it doesn't come to that!!!
    you´re a smart person, I wouldn´t vote a person just because of that one issue. But Hillary has more than 1 issue I agree with. not that I know too much about her, but when Bill was in the white house, it looked that behind the scenes that it was actually Hillary in charge of the country. and i think that the Clinton administration is better than the current Bush administration.

McCain vs Hillary and I´ll go for Hillary, but McCain is not that bad
    Hillary vs Nader and I´ll go for Nader

Nader would be the perfect president, but that´s not going to happen.
    so that´s why Hillary.
    Why I like Nader the most is because he´s against the death penalty.
    that´s also a very important issue to me.

I have seen a couple here in NC that show promise: Mike McIntrye and Walter B. Jones Jr.

the environment is important to me but illegal immigrations is destroying our country a heck of a lot faster than environment problems.
    The environment and the ozone layer cap is not only a threat to us, but to the entire world. That´s why that´s number 1 on my list. Deforestation is more important than illegal immigration. the extinction of animals is more important to me than illegal immigration.

so overall, the environment is number 1, illegal immigration number 2, death penalty should go is nummer 3 for me.

As a Vietnam vet I was strongly drawn to McCain and supported him in his last attempt. Then he and Kennedy did their number for Bush with "their" amnesty plan. No way will I support him again.
    have you every read this on McCain from the Vets.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/story22.htm
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

no had not, but will look into it.tks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast