Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Tom and Lou in '08
    They will be defeated by Hillary and any running mate she will pick.
    Go Hillary go ! New York will back you, including me !!!
    I don't know her stance on illegal immigration, but i like to write history by electing the first female president.
    OH, PLEASE! NOT HILLARY. SHE IS DEFINITELY FOR AMNESTY OR SOME KIND OF WORKER PROGRAM. It would be exciting to have a female in the whitehouse. But this woman is NOT presidential material. She is such a sleazbag.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need to find another woman. Not Hillary and DEFINITELY NOT CONDI.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    OH, HI Scub. Nice to see you back. After we raked you over the coals!!!

GREAT NEWS, COI!! I KNOW you are excited.
    Yea and this missed placed Tennessean is going to come diving and panning with me. So have to get up with your son to show me the ropes on panning before that guy in Sshecaago comes down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll pass it on. He found an EMERALD the other day. About 3/4 of a carat. That wasn't in your area. I'll have to find out where it was though.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'll pass it on. He found an EMERALD the other day. About 3/4 of a carat. That wasn't in your area. I'll have to find out where it was though.
    PM me when you find out where he found it. tks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to find another woman. Not Hillary and DEFINITELY NOT CONDI.
    what's wrong with them, bootsie.
    condi is kinda conservative and has a hard position when it comes to illegal laiens, I guess ?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Tom and Lou in '08
    They will be defeated by Hillary and any running mate she will pick.
    Go Hillary go ! New York will back you, including me !!!
    I don't know her stance on illegal immigration, but i like to write history by electing the first female president.
    OH, PLEASE! NOT HILLARY. SHE IS DEFINITELY FOR AMNESTY OR SOME KIND OF WORKER PROGRAM. It would be exciting to have a female in the whitehouse. But this woman is NOT presidential material. She is such a sleazbag.
    Hey Butterbean,

well the crack down of illegal immigration is very important to me.
    but my number 1 issue is the environment and Hillary will care more about the environment than any Republican.
    I'm a New Yorker, I'm a registered Democrat and I bet hillary will run for president for our party. So, I've to vote for her.

And yes, she is probably going to cancel the fence, she will probably give amnesty. but the environment is more important to me. If you read my posts, you'll see that I want illegal aliens to be deported, but it's not my top priority, that's the well being of our planet, that's why I'll go for Hillary. I'm sorry.

Hillary, speaks with forked tongue. She cares only about her political career. Can you not see through her ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Hillary, speaks with forked tongue. She cares only about her political career. Can you not see through her ?
    I don't care, she will be better for the environment than any other politician. Yes, nader will be better, but he won't be elected. And name me ONE politician that doens't care about his political career ?

I can't STAND HILLARY and I can't STAND CONDI. Both of them make me want to THROW UP.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast