Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kudos to you, W.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why does Dobbs keep pushing this REAL ID? He's been doing this off and on for over a year now. I bet he gets tons and tons and tons of angry emails everytime he does this. I'm beginning to wonder about him.

Anyone who is a christian and is for this real id, needs to do an internet search on "read id and mark of the beast"

It has been prophesized - so has the cash less system we are almost in now.

Dolly, I tend to be in agreement with your assessment. In this day and age of computers and digital technology, it is far too easy for bad guys to forge documents, ID's, basically anything they want.Our current system is so outdated and undermanned that there isn't a snowballs chance of tracking and catching them. I also agree that the government already has, and has for sometime now, the ability to track you anywhere, anytime. The only way to beat IA and terrorists is to stay one step ahead of them and give our government the tools it needs to prevent fraud. If the @$$@#$ bleeding heart liberals, political apologists and politically correct crowd would shut up and get out of the way we could already have solved this IA problem!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The new passports have all sorts of new security in them. {RFID included.) It took the hackers about a day to clone and hack it.

There has never been an ID that couldn't be forged. This is no exception. The government has repeatedly displayed zero interest in actually stopping immigrants. There's no reason to believe now they're suddenly passionate about it.

People used to say there's no way they'd submit to this. Now the day of reckoning is here they all say now they'll never stand for the chip.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

MW
    I suspect you folks against READ ID are having a lot of fun now that most of your opposition has been "branded" and flushed (not saying it was or wasn't deserved). Well, even though I support REAL ID, I'm not taking all of you on by myself.

Besides that, I refuse to lower myself to argue with an individual that would identify our DHS officials as "Nazi" law enforcement. Furthermore, I think the "mark of the beast" point is ludicrous. A secure driver's license issued by individual states has nothing to do with the so-called "mark of the beast." For those that think it does, please read Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4. According to scripture the mark of the beast is a literal mark on the right hand or forehead. It's not a 2D bar code or holographic image on an inanimate object in your possession.

The red herring arguments take away from any serious debate on the issue of REAL ID.

AngelaTC wrote:

There has never been an ID that couldn't be forged.
    Perhaps, but is that a reason not to make it as difficult as humanly possible?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I suspect you folks against READ ID are having a lot of fun now that most of your opposition has been "branded" and flushed (not saying it was or wasn't deserved). Well, even though I support REAL ID, I'm not taking all of you on by myself.

Besides that, I refuse to lower myself to argue with an individual that would identify our DHS officials as "Nazi" law enforcement. Furthermore, I think the "mark of the beast" point is ludicrous. A secure driver's license issued by individual states has nothing to do with the so-called "mark of the beast." For those that think it does, please read Rev. 13:16, 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4. According to scripture the mark of the beast is a literal mark on the right hand or forehead. It's not a 2D bar code or holographic image on an inanimate object in your possession.

The red herring arguments take away from any serious debate on the issue of REAL ID.
    With all due respect, you're in denial MW. While I respect Lou Dobbs and other well intentioned Americans regarding this issue, the Real ID is a REALLY BAD idea. Do you consider the following red herrings??

H.R. 418:

1.It contains no limits on the government’s power to impose additional standards. Indeed, it gives authority to the Secretary of Homeland Security to unilaterally add requirements as he sees fit.

2. It re-defines "terrorism" in broad new terms that could well include members of firearms rights and anti-abortion groups, or other such groups as determined by whoever is in power at the time. (Which could potentially mean us ALIPACERS, because maybe one day the govt. decides it doesn't like our activism regarding illegal immigration)

3. By mandating that states participate in the “Drivers License Agreement,â€

Quote Originally Posted by MW

AngelaTC wrote:

There has never been an ID that couldn't be forged.
    Perhaps, but is that a reason not to make it as difficult as humanly possible?
    I certainly respect your opinion on this MW just as I respect my friends Roy Beck, Peter Gadiel, and Ron Woodard. They all support Real ID but I do not.

Real ID is a new law, an additional law, and ALIPAC's stance and platform is JUST ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!

Until that happens, we really cannot trust many of the new laws and half the bills floated in Congress are just for the DC incumbents to use in their campaigns.

Until Congress has the guts to insist that the Executive Branch honors it's role as the enforcer of the laws already created, there is little need for new laws that would face the same subjective enforcement practices.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a tread going on Real ID on Fark.com

While most states are simply choosing to ignore the ramifications of the REAL ID act, Montana decides to send a letter to DHS which kindly requests of them to ST*U

This is a link to the comments;

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=3503178

This is a link to the story the comments are on.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0331/p03s03-uspo.html

Real ID is just another step towards the NAU.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

William, I admire your passion and your logic. You have given me food for thought. However, your point only leads me to one alarming conclusion.... We have no discernable "political" power to stop the invasion of illegals and the unionization of the U.S. From your conclusion I would draw one final conclusion...confrontation on some level of the citizenry of this country against our own "elected" government. Actually and sadly I have already come to this conclusion myself. I say this because our government has had decades to solve our problem but has shown no willingness to do so. They throw out carrots to assuage our anger but continue to do nothing.

So, tell me where I am going wrong? I don't think you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    William wrote:
    And if any of you slaves even start to think outside the box, the PC Police will have you cornered and the government will know so much that your neighbors will be afraid to be associated with you if you get out of line.

I do not mind if the Mall wants to have security cameras.

I do mind an electronic government surveillance system designed to automatically track my movements and those of each citizen around me.

I am not a child, I am not a slave, I am not a prisoner, and I certainly do not need to be watched on such a 1984 level.
    William,
    First of all, we are not slaves. If we were, we would not be exercising our rights of free speech on this forum nor would Lou Dobbs still be on the air. And America is still one of the greatest and most free nations in the world! In fact, there is so much EXCESSIVE freedom here that millions of invading illegals wander our streets free of worry over capture and deportation!

And the government does not 'track' you or the movements of every citizen as you walk in public places. Yes, you may be photographed by such devices, but the government does not have the time or the interest to 'track' you and every other citizen via these surveillance cameras. These tapes are rarely rewound and watched by any government employee UNLESS a crime has been committed at the location where the camera was operating.

Once again, a person cannot reasonably expect not to be seen (whether by human eyes or cameras) when walking through a public place. There is no privacy in public, by definition.
    The statement above was a perspective from the future looking back.

I said that currently we are becoming slaves we have just not fully submitted yet.

You are very wrong about the technology I am describing to you.

There's no TAPE. Tape is dead. I said "digital cameras" and "digital networks"

The reason this system is so attractive to the government is that it does not require human operatives to review the tapes. The digital cameras analyze the crowd and the software locks in on your face and automatically measures your face. Your facial measurements are run through a program called an algorithm which turns your facial measurements into a fairly unique number. This number is YOU.

The system creates an electronic log that John Smith Biometric Number 3754893847267676123677111 entered Raleigh Durham airport at 6:44:33am EST on March 26,2008. That information is then entered into a larger database of information about you they are compiling on a super computer that will contain every amount of electronic data they can gather on you such as credit records, criminal records, tax records, medical records, library usage records, Internet surfing records, cell phone records, banking records, etc...

WHILE A HUMAN OPERATOR WATCHES THE SYSTEMS, NO HUMAN IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR ID TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Your record will be stored with millions of other Americans and the computer is designed to detect "associations" and "patterns" that will allow the government to target any specific group they feel are terrorist.

Then, the question becomes "What will the future definition of terrorist be?"

YES AMERICANS ARE BEING TRACKED BY THIS SYSTEM ALREADY.

When this plan started going up in towns and on sidewalks in 2000, Congress yanked funding when the plot was discovered. After 9/11 they started putting the system up again in airports and train stations with NO PUBLIC OR POLITICAL RESISTANCE. While it is hard to say how far and wide the network is at this time, it is up and running.

The illegals are not here because of our excessive freedoms. For Americans to be free, we must be self governed and the laws of the people must be enforced. The illegals are being allowed into America to force us into accepting something we would never voluntarily agree to and that is an economic union with the third world nations we share this continent with.

Big business is making money hand over fist off of illegal immigration while average Americans choke and die from it. We are being marched out of our homes, out of our jobs, and our friends and neighbors are being gunned down in the streets by illegal aliens while we stare powerless?

Freedom of speech? Really? For how long do you think our "Hate Speech" will be legal?

The goals of the far left are clear, they want to regulate free speech in America. Where you been brotha?

W
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836