Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    William, I admire your passion and your logic. You have given me food for thought. However, your point only leads me to one alarming conclusion.... We have no discernable "political" power to stop the invasion of illegals and the unionization of the U.S. From your conclusion I would draw one final conclusion...confrontation on some level of the citizenry of this country against our own "elected" government. Actually and sadly I have already come to this conclusion myself. I say this because our government has had decades to solve our problem but has shown no willingness to do so. They throw out carrots to assuage our anger but continue to do nothing.

So, tell me where I am going wrong? I don't think you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    William wrote:
    And if any of you slaves even start to think outside the box, the PC Police will have you cornered and the government will know so much that your neighbors will be afraid to be associated with you if you get out of line.

I do not mind if the Mall wants to have security cameras.

I do mind an electronic government surveillance system designed to automatically track my movements and those of each citizen around me.

I am not a child, I am not a slave, I am not a prisoner, and I certainly do not need to be watched on such a 1984 level.
    William,
    First of all, we are not slaves. If we were, we would not be exercising our rights of free speech on this forum nor would Lou Dobbs still be on the air. And America is still one of the greatest and most free nations in the world! In fact, there is so much EXCESSIVE freedom here that millions of invading illegals wander our streets free of worry over capture and deportation!

And the government does not 'track' you or the movements of every citizen as you walk in public places. Yes, you may be photographed by such devices, but the government does not have the time or the interest to 'track' you and every other citizen via these surveillance cameras. These tapes are rarely rewound and watched by any government employee UNLESS a crime has been committed at the location where the camera was operating.

Once again, a person cannot reasonably expect not to be seen (whether by human eyes or cameras) when walking through a public place. There is no privacy in public, by definition.
    The statement above was a perspective from the future looking back.

I said that currently we are becoming slaves we have just not fully submitted yet.

You are very wrong about the technology I am describing to you.

There's no TAPE. Tape is dead. I said "digital cameras" and "digital networks"

The reason this system is so attractive to the government is that it does not require human operatives to review the tapes. The digital cameras analyze the crowd and the software locks in on your face and automatically measures your face. Your facial measurements are run through a program called an algorithm which turns your facial measurements into a fairly unique number. This number is YOU.

The system creates an electronic log that John Smith Biometric Number 3754893847267676123677111 entered Raleigh Durham airport at 6:44:33am EST on March 26,2008. That information is then entered into a larger database of information about you they are compiling on a super computer that will contain every amount of electronic data they can gather on you such as credit records, criminal records, tax records, medical records, library usage records, Internet surfing records, cell phone records, banking records, etc...

WHILE A HUMAN OPERATOR WATCHES THE SYSTEMS, NO HUMAN IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR ID TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Your record will be stored with millions of other Americans and the computer is designed to detect "associations" and "patterns" that will allow the government to target any specific group they feel are terrorist.

Then, the question becomes "What will the future definition of terrorist be?"

YES AMERICANS ARE BEING TRACKED BY THIS SYSTEM ALREADY.

When this plan started going up in towns and on sidewalks in 2000, Congress yanked funding when the plot was discovered. After 9/11 they started putting the system up again in airports and train stations with NO PUBLIC OR POLITICAL RESISTANCE. While it is hard to say how far and wide the network is at this time, it is up and running.

The illegals are not here because of our excessive freedoms. For Americans to be free, we must be self governed and the laws of the people must be enforced. The illegals are being allowed into America to force us into accepting something we would never voluntarily agree to and that is an economic union with the third world nations we share this continent with.

Big business is making money hand over fist off of illegal immigration while average Americans choke and die from it. We are being marched out of our homes, out of our jobs, and our friends and neighbors are being gunned down in the streets by illegal aliens while we stare powerless?

Freedom of speech? Really? For how long do you think our "Hate Speech" will be legal?

The goals of the far left are clear, they want to regulate free speech in America. Where you been brotha?

W
    Texasborn,

I can assure you that what ALIPAC is doing today is the last thing our elite opponents want us to do.

We are fighting back in the way they fear most.

We have stopped or stalled many of their plans that they intended to be complete long before now. Their illegal work force is either leaving or on the verge of running.

Their attention is firmly upon us and that is because we, ALIPAC and our allies, are their biggest threat.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    William, I admire your passion and your logic. You have given me food for thought. However, your point only leads me to one alarming conclusion.... We have no discernable "political" power to stop the invasion of illegals and the unionization of the U.S. From your conclusion I would draw one final conclusion...confrontation on some level of the citizenry of this country against our own "elected" government. Actually and sadly I have already come to this conclusion myself. I say this because our government has had decades to solve our problem but has shown no willingness to do so. They throw out carrots to assuage our anger but continue to do nothing.

William wrote:
    And if any of you slaves even start to think outside the box, the PC Police will have you cornered and the government will know so much that your neighbors will be afraid to be associated with you if you get out of line.

I do mind an electronic government surveillance system designed to automatically track my movements and those of each citizen around me.

I am not a child, I am not a slave, I am not a prisoner, and I certainly do not need to be watched on such a 1984 level.
    William,
    First of all, we are not slaves. If we were, we would not be exercising our rights of free speech on this forum nor would Lou Dobbs still be on the air. And America is still one of the greatest and most free nations in the world! In fact, there is so much EXCESSIVE freedom here that millions of invading illegals wander our streets free of worry over capture and deportation!

And the government does not 'track' you or the movements of every citizen as you walk in public places. Yes, you may be photographed by such devices, but the government does not have the time or the interest to 'track' you and every other citizen via these surveillance cameras. These tapes are rarely rewound and watched by any government employee UNLESS a crime has been committed at the location where the camera was operating.

Once again, a person cannot reasonably expect not to be seen (whether by human eyes or cameras) when walking through a public place. There is no privacy in public, by definition.

I said that currently we are becoming slaves we have just not fully submitted yet.

The reason this system is so attractive to the government is that it does not require human operatives to review the tapes. The digital cameras analyze the crowd and the software locks in on your face and automatically measures your face. Your facial measurements are run through a program called an algorithm which turns your facial measurements into a fairly unique number. This number is YOU.

The system creates an electronic log that John Smith Biometric Number 3754893847267676123677111 entered Raleigh Durham airport at 6:44:33am EST on March 26,2008. That information is then entered into a larger database of information about you they are compiling on a super computer that will contain every amount of electronic data they can gather on you such as credit records, criminal records, tax records, medical records, library usage records, Internet surfing records, cell phone records, banking records, etc...

WHILE A HUMAN OPERATOR WATCHES THE SYSTEMS, NO HUMAN IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR ID TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Your record will be stored with millions of other Americans and the computer is designed to detect "associations" and "patterns" that will allow the government to target any specific group they feel are terrorist.

When this plan started going up in towns and on sidewalks in 2000, Congress yanked funding when the plot was discovered. After 9/11 they started putting the system up again in airports and train stations with NO PUBLIC OR POLITICAL RESISTANCE. While it is hard to say how far and wide the network is at this time, it is up and running.

The illegals are not here because of our excessive freedoms. For Americans to be free, we must be self governed and the laws of the people must be enforced. The illegals are being allowed into America to force us into accepting something we would never voluntarily agree to and that is an economic union with the third world nations we share this continent with.

Big business is making money hand over fist off of illegal immigration while average Americans choke and die from it. We are being marched out of our homes, out of our jobs, and our friends and neighbors are being gunned down in the streets by illegal aliens while we stare powerless?

Freedom of speech? Really? For how long do you think our "Hate Speech" will be legal?

The goals of the far left are clear, they want to regulate free speech in America. Where you been brotha?

W
    Texasborn,

I can assure you that what ALIPAC is doing today is the last thing our elite opponents want us to do.

We have stopped or stalled many of their plans that they intended to be complete long before now. Their illegal work force is either leaving or on the verge of running.

Their attention is firmly upon us and that is because we, ALIPAC and our allies, are their biggest threat.

W
    I agree William , if we continue to fight against the elites Amnesty plans, stalling them over and over again we will eventually STOP them. They are hoping that we will give up or give in. The secret to our success is our dogged determination NOT to allow them to give away our country, as well as, refusing to give up any of our rights. WE MUST CONTINUE REFUSING TO GIVE UP and GIVE IN !!! There is no other option unless we choose to lose our country and our rights.

Great post W and all of the others who refuse to hand over more power to the feds.

I wish I could remember where I read this, but recall some or one of our founding fathers telling us Americans that we were not to trust our federal government and that we were to remain eternally vigilant reguarding our federal government. The effect was the same as, 'absolute power corupts absolutely.'

To those who wish to go along with the powers to be, do you really think that this election cycle is what our founding fathers intended? If you cannot see the manipulations taking place..............?

For those that would like to see more abuses of technology look into the NAIS. National Animal Identification System. Your food supply is going to be well monitored. From birth to death, and no live stock owner will be exempt, even if you just want to raise chickens or rabbits for personal consumption.

Technology is your freind............

For you techies out there, how hard would it be to set up a McDonalds with robots behind the counter taking your order and scanning your face or iris and deducting from your bank account the amount of purchase?

Who will be the first sexbot pimp? Japan is working on sexbots for your pleasure.

RFID chips can be placed on, or in, any product or person and be tracked at any time day or night. Someone slips something into your lugage or purse or pocket or car and it was stolen. How did you steal that item, and why? You are an unsavory individual, your political outlook does not conform,........Bye, Bye!

My question is, just because we have the technology to do these kinds of things, should we?

William,

I would like to believe that what you say is true..."Their illegal work force is either leaving or on the verge of running...". Yet, decades after the Reagan amnesty and promises to secure our borders, illegal infiltration into the U.S., especially across our southern border, continues at an alarming rate. A question to ponder though...If they now fear Alipac, why, for all these years have they not feared the ramifications of allowing the violation/mockery of the very laws that they created?

William wrote:

William,

W
    Texasborn,

W
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn, when a tree in the forest falls and no one is around, does it make a noise?

Fat, dumb and happy, also comes to mind. More politely, complacency.

Your post probably brought to light, the exact thoughts that many of us here have in the back of our minds, yet are too frightened to even imagine the possibility of. I pray it NEVER comes down to that!

But you have to remember that WE haven't exactly shown any willingness or vigilance in fighting back either. The American people are ignorant and apathetic when it comes to politics and the electoral process. We have to remember that WE THE PEOPLE still have the power to influence elections. Start from within your own communities and kick the encumbants out!

That's what some of the followers of Ron Paul are preparing to do. Many have been so inspired by Dr. Paul's message that they are either running for office or supporting candidates who are against NAU, NAFTA, CAFTA, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, REAL ID, etc. Candidates who want to restore our constitution, have limited government, low taxes, and no empire building.

The globalist minded politicians from BOTH parties need to be REMOVED! You've seen what ALIPAC and the committment of a united citizentry can do. Imagine what we can do on an even bigger scale and with other issues? Afterall, "THE PRICE OF LIBERTY IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE." It's been proven that it can be done!

The globalists have infiltrated our entire system, so it is time that WE THE PEOPLE start infiltrating the system with Constitutionalists. That's the only way we can take back OUR government - at least the way the vast majority of us want it to be taken back. Peacefully!

Chloe, eternal optimism and vigilance are vital, I agree. Getting apathetic citizens off the couch is the real challenge. However, isn't this exactly what a globalist elite government, one that both Hillarious and Obamaniac want, thrives on? Overfed, apathetic, reliant on government handouts/welfare. These are the ways that such a government rules and thrives on!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

Your post probably brought to light, the exact thoughts that many of us here have in the back of our minds, yet are too frightened to even imagine the possibility of. I pray it NEVER comes down to that!

But you have to remember that WE haven't exactly shown any willingness or vigilance in fighting back either. The American people are ignorant and apathetic when it comes to politics and the electoral process. We have to remember that WE THE PEOPLE still have the power to influence elections. Start from within your own communities and kick the encumbants out!

That's what some of the followers of Ron Paul are preparing to do. Many have been so inspired by Dr. Paul's message that they are either running for office or supporting candidates who are against NAU, NAFTA, CAFTA, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, REAL ID, etc. Candidates who want to restore our constitution, have limited government, low taxes, and no empire building.

The globalist minded politicians from BOTH parties need to be REMOVED! You've seen what ALIPAC and the committment of a united citizentry can do. Imagine what we can do on an even bigger scale and with other issues? Afterall, "THE PRICE OF LIBERTY IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE." It's been proven that it can be done!

The globalists have infiltrated our entire system, so it is time that WE THE PEOPLE start infiltrating the system with Constitutionalists. That's the only way we can take back OUR government - at least the way the vast majority of us want it to be taken back. Peacefully!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

William,

I would like to believe that what you say is true..."Their illegal work force is either leaving or on the verge of running...". Yet, decades after the Reagan amnesty and promises to secure our borders, illegal infiltration into the U.S., especially across our southern border, continues at an alarming rate. A question to ponder though...If they now fear Alipac, why, for all these years have they not feared the ramifications of allowing the violation/mockery of the very laws that they created?
    Because, prior to ALIPAC and the boom of the 'new movement' circa 2004, they had almost exclusive control of the news that people in America could receive.

They were able to conduct this plan without being exposed.

The print media and wire services would gladly suppress anyone that tried to sound the warning horns.

We started chipping away and the motion for our info picked up in 2005, the dam started to break in 2006, and in 2007 this issue has rushed to the top.

While ALIPAC is not the sole cause of this by far, we did fight several major battles online to break through with the info and unify the web more with talk radio.

Before us, articles on this subject quickly vanished into the ether of the Internet.

Now we are the largest archive of info in existence. ALIPAC has revolutionized the Internet's long term memory on this issue and by creating that long term memory we have allowed many Americans to connect the dots.

We are somewhere near the heart, if not THE HEART, of information flow on this issue in America.

Each day, Americans from all walks, including journalist and show producers, lawmakers, and staff etc... are tapping many of the over 1,445,377 search engine indexed pages on our site.

If you look back deep into our archives and do an Internet search, you will find some articles still exist in other places on the web, but over half there is no trace of now except for ALIPAC.

In the 3.5 years ALIPAC has been in existence, the number of Americans that are aware there is a big problem with illegal immigration has.... more than quadrupled. The cat is out of the bag.

While we are still far ahead of the game when it comes to the more advanced details of this invasion and what must be done about it, the public is not as far behinds us as they were three years ago.

The shortfall of the ALIPAC Archive aka Arc-HIVE is that the mass amounts of information we have collected tell a huge story for the nation, but that information is not collected or compiled or boiled down.

Those of us here swimming in the core of information on this subject have to fight to maintain our spirits and sanity while exposed to the depths of this horror and madness that confronts us as a nation.

For the hearty and brave souls that can handle the high voltage bad news coming in without cracking up or turning bitter with each other, we have a story to tell.

We are in a front row seat witnessing history here and our vantage point is scarily far advanced to anything the public out there is getting through the regular main stream news pipelines.

We have been at the core of the critical mass forming in America around this issue.

Our mission is to assure that every peaceful, civic minded, political resolution is sought to rectify the imbalance between the vast majority of Americans and those that have forced illegal immigration and mass immigration upon us.

Should ALIPAC fail in our civil and proper attempts restore the Rule of Law and the self governance of American citizens, then we will either loose support or fail all together and each American will have to make their own choice between going quietly into slavery and whatever comes with it or to fight in non political ways.

ALIPAC is a specific tool for political jobs. We are committed to non violence and the peaceful restoration of the Republic, but should we fail then others will come to the fore with less traditional and less peaceful approaches.

If it comes to that, ALIPAC will not be a part of the new trend. For us to do what it is we must do, we must be as lambs that walk bravely into the lions den with only the armor of God to truly protect us from the lies and the evil we face.

My personal belief is that America is so far gone at this point that force of arms cannot save us.

Hypothetically, if the President of China came on TV tonight and told us that China bought us a long time back and he finally decided to clue us in that we had been conquered via debt purchasing agreements of which Americans would now slave to repay, and Americans ran out into the streets and said let us unify, let us revolt....

...I don't think we would last two weeks due to globalism, we probably couldn't get gasoline or eat in two weeks....

Globalism allows those that control transportation to truly govern. By making different components to every project and device in every corner of the world, we are at the mercy of those that control import and export.

We are no longer self governed free Americans. We are a mix between those that still believe the lie of the Matrix and those that have learned the painful truths that we are owned by someone.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent post W, Thanks much again and very well stated. I for one am very happy to see America coming together to fight the evil that exists in our reality.

For those that have a hard time dealing with the realities that are being exposed daily, I submit to the power of prayer. I find much strenght in my belief, Christianity. I do not wish to seem like I am impossing on anyone or their belief, I just wanted to share that with those who might want comfort from the storm.

I know this is not a forum on religion, but for those that seek wisdom and humility (I for one fall short in both) I recommend The Book of Proverbs and The Book of Ecclesiastes.