Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW! Great work GeorgiaPeach. Thanks again! I jsut sent two emails and my wife and I are in the process of making some phone calls too.

Hopefully they will get sick of hearing from us and do the right thing.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

GREAT NEWS!!

The district manager of Home Depot called this morning and apologized form not getting to me sooner about this. He said they had received several complaints over the illegal aliens in their parking lot over the past two weeks. The manager told me that it is Home Depot's Corporate policy that soliciting of any kind is not allowed on their property and the corporate offices agree with our community that illegal aliens are not welcome on their property to beg for work. He says they have already gotten security to make rounds on this particular property and has already run them off. He said they will not be there all the time so that explains why there were 5-6 the other day. He did say they when their security comes in the future they will press charges on the illegal aliens and call Harris County Sheriffs Department to make an arrest.

THANKS to all on ALIPAC for helping out with this matter. This shows once again the power we have on making things happen. Lowes, Home Depot and Pep Boys all chose to do the right things when it come to being responsible to our communities once we put a little public pressure on them as a friendly reminder.

GeorgiaPeach, I think that email address you had for the CEO of Home Depot got people hopping here in Houston. Thanks so much for your help.
    Certified Member

Congrats on your victory Bigtex, but you're gonna have to stay
    on it. Chances are, those guys will either move to a nearby public
    sidewalk or a convenience store down the street. It'll become a
    city issue next.

Keep us posted.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    city issue next.

Keep us posted.

Def

Here in Las Vegas, the security people move them off the parking lot property line to the side walk, but you go back a day later and they are back again in the parking lot, till they get moved down again.....it is constant....They are loitering there on the side walk there is a law for that but nothing is done to them by any type of enforcement..When you drive in from the street they are right there...Got to the point that I wouldn't go to Home Depot that way anymore in fact I try not to go there at all if I can help it. A few years ago they used to stand right where people park, they approached me one time, I just ignored them, but I imagine other women would get scared by them.... so it has gotten bettor in that way

But...the thing is, if people didn't hire them they wouldn't be there..so the fault lies there as well.

Kathyet

city issue next.

Keep us posted.

Def
    Victory will be temporary. What are the cops going to do, arrest them? Do you think they care if they are arrested? This will just go on and on. They have no fear of U.S. law or the U.S. criminal justice system. I have seen it first hand!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Same thing AT Capitol Heights ,Maryland... 50 or so just hanging around the Home Depot... 100s hang around the 7-11 in Hayettsville Maryland...

city issue next.

Keep us posted.

Def
    Thanks for your help too defaoite62, together we all can celebrate a victory.

Yes, we just got through driving through the parking lot. No illegals today. Tomorrow morning about 9am we will drive through again. I expect the war has not been won yet.

We are planning on being at Mexican Consulate Saturday around 1pm to show support for Arizona! Hope to see you there. You should recognize me and my wife as are both very big (muscular).

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

But...the thing is, if people didn't hire them they wouldn't be there..so the fault lies there as well.
    Yes, its too bad our law enforcement can't get off their butts and arrest everyone that hires these criminals. Cut the head off the snake and the body will die.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Victory will be temporary. What are the cops going to do, arrest them? Do you think they care if they are arrested? This will just go on and on. They have no fear of U.S. law or the U.S. criminal justice system. I have seen it first hand!
    Since Adrian Garcia took over as Harris County Sheriff he making sure his department utilizes 287g. Garcia at least is not running a sanctuary county. However, getting ICE to do their job once the illegals are in jail is another issue.

I agree it is a huge mess but it won't get any better if we all don't raise hell and make our government agencies and business be responsible and do their jobs. My wife and I just can't sit back and do nothing any longer.
    Certified Member

We all are happy to hear this good news bigtex. Thank you to everyone who made calls, emailed, faxed. A good team.

If more Americans would understand that they can make a big difference, that their voices do matter, we would have things turning around. The outcome of this is good for a community, good for business, and good for our nation.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texasborn wrote:
    It may be temporary Texasborn. I hope not. However, if Americans will be there to keep the pressure on business, to document, to videotape, maybe the outcome will be different. Americans can stand along side the illegal aliens with signs explaining that these people are lawbreakers, stealing the jobs of Americans.

Victory may be one day at a time. Hopefully bigtex can get more local help with monitoring and making calls if necessary.

A happy day.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    T

It may be temporary Texasborn. I hope not. However, if Americans will be there to keep the pressure on business, to document, to videotape, maybe the outcome will be different. Americans can stand along side the illegal aliens with signs explaining that these people are lawbreakers, stealing the jobs of Americans.

Victory may be one day at a time. Hopefully bigtex can get more local help with monitoring and making calls if necessary.

A happy day.

Again, thanks to the few here at ALPIAC who did something besides post. It may not be your community, but it could be yours next (you can depend on my wife and I to help).

I know my wife and I are not the only ones who object to what we saw as I have discussed with others in our community. But when I ask for help, no one wants to get involved. Pretty sad, and that is why we have the mess we have. No one wants to get involved. It's much easier to complain in private than to have to roll up your selves and and get your hands dirty cleaning up the mess.

My wife and I have been to more protest over the past 5 years than I can count. Many times it was just us and a small hand full of people. Lots of people drive by and give support but we fight a battle most support but no one else wants to get involved in.

If everyone who posts to ALIPAC would get involve and start holding these unethical greedy business' feet to the fire they will listen. It all starts in our communities and works up to the federal government. Each time we see something wrong we all need to jump on it and help to make a change. Will it always work? Who knows but we are not going to sit back and do nothing.

Thanks again for those who did take the time to make a change. My wife and I will stay on this regardless of whether any one else in this community does or not. We still have to live here.

This was a small victory but I think Lowes, Pep Boys and Home Depot go the message that this community is watching.
    Certified Member

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast