Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are planning on being at Mexican Consulate Saturday around 1pm to show support for Arizona! Hope to see you there. You should recognize me and my wife as are both very big (muscular).
    I shouldn't be hard to find, I'm planning on bringing my bagpipes.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

bigtex, it is a big victory. More people are aware, and you know that there are people out there willing to help. You will meet people in your area that are rightfully concerned just as you and your wife are about this. Political events, tea parties, meet and greets can bring like minded Americans together. You might also pass out fliers at events to inform others that these things can occur, and ask people to watch, to make calls, to get involved. When I have gotten a bit discouraged about my locality, something good happens, and spurs me on.

I keep asking family members to make calls, pass out the fliers, etc. just as I do myself. I see some momentum, and that is good. Will be passing out lots of fliers at a candidate meet and greet this weekend. No one who reads the flyer will leave not knowing what is going on here. I will spell it out clearly.

You may be an army of two at this moment, but be a powerful army of two.

Psalm 46:10
    It is written,... "Be still, and know that I am God.."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62

Def
    I take you are of Scottish descent?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62

Def
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    bigtex, it is a big victory. More people are aware, and you know that there are people out there willing to help. You will meet people in your area that are rightfully concerned just as you and your wife are about this. Political events, tea parties, meet and greets can bring like minded Americans together. You might also pass out fliers at events to inform others that these things can occur, and ask people to watch, to make calls, to get involved. When I have gotten a bit discouraged about my locality, something good happens, and spurs me on.

I keep asking family members to make calls, pass out the fliers, etc. just as I do myself. I see some momentum, and that is good. Will be passing out lots of fliers at a candidate meet and greet this weekend. No one who reads the flyer will leave not knowing what is going on here. I will spell it out clearly.

You may be an army of two at this moment, but be a powerful army of two.

Psalm 46:10
    It is written,... "Be still, and know that I am God.."
    Thank you for your words of encouragement! We are an army of two but a strong one. We both talk to others all the time. My wife has tried to get involved in the Tea Parties here but it seem to be a close knit group that doesn't want help outside their little click. However we will keep talking and keep fighting until we find others that are interested.
    Certified Member

There's some scots in there but I'm a mutt.

My wife has tried to get involved in the Tea Parties here but it seem to be a close knit group that doesn't want help outside their little click.
    That would explain why I seem to get ignored everytime I volunteer with them.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Won the bttle but the war is still on...........

We as many of you suspected. My wife and I drove through the Lowes and Home Depot parking lot about 11 am and there were about 15 illegals standing in the Home Depot parking lot and another 10-12 in the Lowes parking lot. So as you can imagine I was as mad as hell. My wife and I marched into Home Depot first and ask for the manager. When he appeared I reminded him of company policy. He said he did get a notice from the legal department that they were not to be allowed on their property. So I told him to do his damn job and call the police. Believe it or not the guy said it woudl do no good because Houston is a sanctuary city. I had to remind him that we are in Harris Country, not Houston and the Sheriff's department will enforce soliciting laws regardless of these people's immigration status. Harris County is not a sanctuary country as we are involved in 287g. He said he would call the legal department and see what he can do.

We then went to Lowes and repeated out conversation with their manager. While waiting one of the assistants ask why I wanted to see him and I said it was the people soliciting in the parking lot. She said I knew someone was going to come by and seemed happy I was there. Of course the manager claimed he knew nothing of it and got his cell phone out and said he would call the Sheriffs' department. So we left.

Two hours later we drive back through and apparently that only thing either manager did was patronize us like we were stupid. I warned them that we were watching them closely and expected them to run their business responsibly. Yet they obviously did nothing. So I will call the corporate offices again.
    Certified Member

My new letter to the CEO of Home Depot:

My wife and I drove through the Lowes and Home Depot#6505 parking lot about 11 am today and there were about 15 illegal aliens once again standing in the Home Depot parking lot and another 10-12 in the Lowes parking lot. My wife and I marched into Home Depot first and ask for the manager. When he appeared I reminded him of company policy and the agreement the District Manager made with our community. He said he did get a notice from the legal department that they were not to be allowed on their property. So I suggested that he and call the police since he is the only one who can file on solicitors on private property. Believe it or not the guy said it would do no good because Houston is a sanctuary city. I had to remind him that we are in Harris Country, not Houston and the Sheriff's department will enforce soliciting laws regardless of these people's immigration status. Besides, Harris County is not a sanctuary county as they are actively involved in the Federal 287g program. He said he would call the legal department and see what he can do.

Two hours later we drive back through and apparently that only thing either manager did was patronize us like we were stupid. We warned them that we were watching them closely and expected them to run their business responsibly. Yet your manager obviously did nothing.

I do believe that Home Depot in good faith does not want these criminals in their parking lot as it benefits neither Home Depot or the community. However, I get the feeling that you management has dropped the ball by not following up on a directive from the corporate offices. As you know, part of being a manager means following up and making sure jobs get done.

We will be back through the parking lot frequently and will assure you that we will contact you if this problem is ignored and allowed to continue. My wife and our group will not allow this community and our families to be put at risk by these criminals that congregate in the Home Depot parking lot.

Here is my letter to Lowes corporate offices and the manager

My wife and I drove through the Lowes and Home Depot parking lot about 11 am today and there were about 15 illegal aliens once again standing in the Home Depot parking lot and another 10-12 in the Lowes parking lot. My wife and I marched into Home Depot first and then Lowes and ask for the manager. When your manager appeared I reminded him of the agreement made with our community. So I suggested that he and call the police since he is the only one who can file on solicitors on private property. He did get his cell phone out and claimed he was going to call Harris County Sheriff’s Department so we left. As we left two patrons of your store overheard our conversation and thanked us outside for what we were doing. They too were upset that these criminals were allowed to congregate on the Lowes property.

Two hours later we drive back through and apparently that only thing either manager did was patronize us like we were stupid. We warned them that we were watching them closely and expected them to run their business responsibly. Yet your manager obviously did nothing.

I do believe that Lowes in good faith does not want these criminals in their parking lot as it benefits neither Lowes or the community. However, I get the feeling that someone is dropping the ball by not following up on corporate policy. In order to get these criminals off your parking lot the management is going to have to be vigilant until the message is understood. Sticking your head out the door each morning will probably do the trick as they seem to hang out in the morning. Putting up no soliciting signs in that area also might help.

We will be back through the parking lot frequently and will assure you that we will contact you if this problem is ignored and allowed to continue. My wife and I and our group will not allow this community and our families to be put at risk by these criminals that congregate in the Lowes parking lot.
    Certified Member

Just got a call from one of the Home Depot Corporate Executive Officer. He is going to contact the District Manager again and have him call me and explain what Home Depot plans to do from here.

a few minutes later..........

The district manager just called and left me his cell phone number and email address. He has put an asset management officer in the store to work full time as well as hiring police officers to work in the store. He said this will all be in place in the next 2 days. Tomorrow morning the store security will pass out fliers to the illegal letting them know they are no welcome and will be subject to arrest. From there on out Harris County Sheriff's department has agreed to come out and make arrests.

The DM siad he understood and the corporation is very concerned in people thinking that they allow this to happen and want to assure the public they are doing all they can to keep these people off. The say the biggest problem is getting law enforcement to work with them and need the public's help to put pressure on local police departments.

Last summer I helped with an organization to put political pressure on the Houston PD and they finally agreed to work with ICE to make arrest on another Home Depot location. Most of the arrests HPD made were not for solicitation but for drug possession, weapons and resisting arrest. He agreed that he would feel very uncomfortable with his own wife going to a store where these criminals were congregating. He also said even the contractors they depend on complain because they get tools stolen out of their trucks. Not to mention these criminals slugs urinate all over the place and thrown huge amounts of trash in the parking lot. Home Depot agreed that these illegals are of no benefit to them.

I will take them at their word until they prove me wrong. As a member of this community we will work with Home Depot and Lowes as long as they are willing to do the right thing.

Just won another battle but the war continues. This is our home and we will not give it up. I put my life on the line for America in the 70's and will certainly put it back on the line for my family and home.
    Certified Member

Goodvibrations..I did not know they had Quick Trips out here. They were in Oklahoma and Kansas and Missouri. They are some great stores and very clean. I bet it would pay to write to them and tell them the problem of illegals hanging out in the front of their stores. Because they were always a clean run store.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

thank you "bigtex"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast