Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well Michael looks like DEE the illegal alien persona has returned:

Dee1

02/20/2007 10:41 PM Report Abuse
    They keep us living in Fear, with no hope.
    There´s a saying "people who have no hope are easy to control and whoever has the control... has the power! "

And this one:

Dee1

02/19/2007 11:56 PM Report Abuse
    Bob, I do agree with you. Most of us have been guilty of speeding. A few months ago, my son was cited for not having current insurance. That was a civil violation until he went down to the courthouse and showed them his proof of insurance.

I think you make a good point when you say we are not all criminals if we pay the ticket, or show proof of insurance, or get ourselves documented.

He/she/it talks so much it forgets which personality it has inhabited and whether or not she's an illegal alien or legal citizen for that day. You know what else I have noticed, the number of posts never change. While these are clearly two separate posts on two seperate dates/time the number remains at 259.

Can you see our country 5 years from now with millions of them given amnesty? These people are scarey and quite psychotic.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

It is funny how she/he flips back and forth on this issue........ Makes you wonder who this really is? Is Dee the moderator an illegal? How many employees are legal? Is someone there looking to get amnisty?

All thoughts to ponder............ hummmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Dee1

There´s a saying "people who have no hope are easy to control and whoever has the control... has the power! "

And this one:

Dee1

Bob, I do agree with you. Most of us have been guilty of speeding. A few months ago, my son was cited for not having current insurance. That was a civil violation until he went down to the courthouse and showed them his proof of insurance.

I think you make a good point when you say we are not all criminals if we pay the ticket, or show proof of insurance, or get ourselves documented.

He/she/it talks so much it forgets which personality it has inhabited and whether or not she's an illegal alien or legal citizen for that day. You know what else I have noticed, the number of posts never change. While these are clearly two separate posts on two seperate dates/time the number remains at 259.

Can you see our country 5 years from now with millions of them given amnesty? These people are scarey and quite psychotic.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

relax Michael.... is this not a great "Affirmative Action" Plan for Latinos/Mexicanos?... defacto discrimination in favor of Latinos .... who cares about other nationalities or ethnic groups... it's all about Latinos/Hispanics..... notice the split personality, it goes with Dual Loyalty/Dual Citizenship...

where are all the other poor nations of the world? they need to go to the UN and protest this defacto discrimination against all of them...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

it's all about MONEY.... Bush said the other day "money trumps even peace....sometimes..." (glad he admits it)

Lobbyists: 34,800 registered lobbyists
    Spending:... $2 Billion..(=$6,000 per US resident)
    Chasing: ......$2 Trillion in government spending

Of which the US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE is the biggest in general and the biggest lobbyist on "commprehensive" immigration reform.... Send Tom Donoghue a box of rocks.... since he refers to us as being "dumb as a box of rocks"...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

WOW lol now where have we seen this said before???? hahahahahaha
    Why of course........... from Dee the moderator......... lmao......

MyChica

I haven´t seen you post here so pardon me when I say you sound very angry
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Hey there WMM,

The posts never change becuase they have nothing but a broken website that hasn't worked right since the begining. Here is a perfect example of Millionares who are so inept, they have no idea what they are doing.
    This is nothing but an embarassment to Sosa and the Ancira's. The website doesn't work right with lots of errors, they have virtually no members posting anymore, and the posters from Mexico don't even seem interested in posting anymore.
    This big Bomb of Sosa's only lined Lionels own pocket while others footed the bill............ This is typical of people who are even willing to sell out their own people for a buck..... He got the hispanic vote for all the presidents since Regan......... Why not lie a little more and get his buddies in like flyn with the government so they can turn America into Amexico....

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Dee1

And this one:

Dee1

Agreed. They just can't seem to shake that culturally embedded criminal mindset. It's no wonder they are such good friends with Georgie whose bloodline/lineage of lying, cheating and stealing goes back about 100 years.

I noticed that all of our former topics remain yet every single response/post has been deleted. Can't imagine why.

There is a big push by Lionel and his PR guy to try to get MATT off the ground again........ I have seen them on the local TV morning show here but even after they got their plugs in they still haven't gotten anymore users on the site........
    The site is just floating in cyber space now............. It seems to have lost all of it's steam...............

That's because most of his "supporters" don't speak English so its not like they can debate or understand the topics/posters.

Those who are legal, and speak English that are pro-amnesty are too busy lobbying congress and participating in secret NAU meetings to join MATT.

by Dee1
    Lupita, If you choose to go back, please take your laptop and stay with us on MATT. We can´t let Ulty get too spoiled by your absence.
    This interprets to say

by Dee1

Lupita, If you leave everyone will know how stupid I am and you know I could never debate Ulty since he is more intelletent than I am.... If it wasn't for google I couldn't debate anything.