Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone see anything wrong here? Are they saying they have only 6,000 Members? And out of these so called 6 thousand members only 8 post? lmao

The Moderators wish to thank all who participated in the debate. You did a fine job. This entire debate will also be sent to all 6,000 MATT members in our next newsletter.

Oh wait a minute........... what's this????????

There are 0 of 25721 member(s) online:
    Seems to be a discrepency here......... They say they have 6 thousand members in a post by a moderator.............. The bottom of the fourm says they have over 25,000 members.............. But yet only a handful post??????????? What's up with that?

CAN WE SAY PUMP UP THE NUMBERS, PUMP UP THE NUMBERS, PUMP UP THE NUMBERS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WAIT WAIT LMAO THEY HAVE 6,000 MEMBERS BUT THE OTHER 19 THOUSAND WERE ANTI'S LMAO

AND 5,990 OF THOSE MEMBERS ARE THE MODERATORS SPLIT PERSONALITIES

So Sad
    So Sad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Same thing in the Hispanic Business Forum. I don't know how many members they have but there is only about a half dozen that post in there with any regularity and they have been around for some time now. The new alipac forum will fall on it's face too. I'll bet they will never have more than a half dozen posting in there either and some of those if not all are from the Hispanic Business Forum. lol

Ole Tony's Galleons site is the same thing. It is a graveyard of a half dozen illegal alien supporters, not even one anti in there.

Groups such as our ALIPAC, SOS and the Minuteman forums all have thousands of members with dozens and dozens posting every day. Yet the pro's try to claim that us anti's are among the minority in this country. Too bad they are so deelusional.

I forgot to add that 3 out of 4 of the pro-illegal forums that were mentioned are STILL obsessing over our ALIPAC. Geesh, why don't they get a life? Or go give some illegal alien a care package and some fake documents to use since they care more about them than their fellow American law abiding citizens and this country.

I see the resident idiot moderator Dee is trying to act informed again........... hahahahahaha

She's trying to talk about NAFTA now........ hahahaha She has no clue what the effects of NAFTA are on the American citizens.........

She thinks NAFTA means

Nail And Foot Treatment Area

She's so stupid, she doesn't even know how to research the effects on American workers..........

In my best bugs bunny.......

What a maroooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn........... lmao
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

MATT apparently does not care about it's discussion board anymore.........

They used to discuss articles posted on their front page, but the last time one was posted was October 2006..........

Is that the day they admited defeat when their inexperienced moderators could not control the boards?
    Day after day, time after time, they have let things get off topic and swing in any direction that the members take it.
    The lack of moderation, a broken log in page, and numerous errors with the system, are all part of a failed attempt to get the website going.
    They claim to have 4 moderators but why are they not doing their job? Is it really one moderator with four alter ego's?

Why can't they fix the home page? Is the staff that inexperienced, or have they just decided to throw up their hands and give up?

Is this now just a write off for taxes as they clearly demostrate they are not interested in fixing the problems?

How can anyone expect to post at a quality website when it is nothing more then a broken website that is a shell of it's begining............

The MATT staff hard at work!!!!! The moderators can jump from computer to computer under different screen names......... lol

Here we have the infamous MATT River Runner. This high Tech piece of machinery is specially built for transporting illegal aliens across the Rio Grande. Notice the twin outboards on the back that provide enough power to easily traverse the rapid flow of the Rio........ Their inovative design makes detection nearly impossible as does the La Migra sign on the outside as it is used to fool the border patrol into thinking it is an official government vehicle. The spacious upper deck provides all the comforts of home with A/C for those hot summer days Texas is famous for.

You may also notice the convenient storage compartments on the lower deck. These are for the High Furnace people....... they also double as lower level seating.

Your brain was fried a long time ago.........I'm surprised you could remember what to type for the great debate lol..........
    You parroted everything in it for months.........Guess your brain could not grasp more information then a few one liners....... lmao
    Even MyChica spouts the same stuff that you do.......... No wonder it's so easy to tell she is you Dee.......... lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Dee1

You guys made me study!! Yikes. My brain is too old.

Pretty funny pictures, Michael!!

And oh yeah, I just registered over at HBF.

They'll just love me I'm sure.

Neils
    8:48 am
    02/20/2007

Neils, hope you have on your asbestos suit if you are going to post over at HB. LOL!