Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    by Dee1
    Lupita, If you choose to go back, please take your laptop and stay with us on MATT. We can´t let Ulty get too spoiled by your absence.
    This interprets to say

[quote:28pifxcu] by Dee1

Lupita, If you leave everyone will know how stupid I am and you know I could never debate Ulty since he is more intelletent than I am.... If it wasn't for google I couldn't debate anything.
    [/quote:28pifxcu]

I just read where she stated that she is the most loyal American of all. lol

What makes me laugh is how she tries to suck up to Ultima and Lupita and then they both slap her down in a quick flurry lmao.......
    She's like the red headed step child of MATT lmao.
    She tries to act all knowledgeable about the Immigration system and how she is going to tell Marjorie how to do things and then all she does is post a link to the USCS.......... hahahahahahaha
    She's such a dope. lmao........... And all this coming from a person that SUPPOSEDLY works for a fortune 500 company doing research....... hahahahahahahaha
    She's probably the mail lady and has to research what cubicle the employee is in............... hahahahahaha They probably can't let her take breaks or lunches because they would have to retrain her ......... hahahahahahaha
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I know you are watching this thread Dee........... lets go MONO E MONO............ Don't be scared unless you can't hold a civil conversation....... hahahahaha
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I see the resident moderator Dee doesn't have much to say anymore........ People are slowly moving away from posting....... Not much left to say over there that hasn't already been said.

I See MATT changed the home page finally......... Took them long enough to post something over there.......... Still don't see much balance there....... Just more La Raza stuff and oh pitty me....... They seem to be patting themselves on the back for impliminting the micro loan program...... The people running the program are getting rich off YOUR money........ they are getting interest on the money but you don't see any of it......... Is this just another way to rip off the public? I think it is.......They like suckers that just give them money to use so they can make money off of you......... You might as well put your money in a CD and collect it when it matures....... at least you will make something off of it instead of letting leaches make money off of it.........

MATT partnered with KIVA.......... Kiva collects interest on the loans....... why not you? I love it when they sucker everyone into loaning money...... They make money but you don't.......... hahahahaha
    Is this just another way of saying LOAN SHARKING? Seems to me it's just on a smaller scale......... lol

27 Does Kiva.org charge interest?

Currently Kiva.org does not charge interest to our Field Partners, however we will begin charging a small (approximately 2%) fee to our Field Partners in 2007. This fee will contribute towards Kiva.org's operating costs while still allowing our Field Partners significant savings to their cost of debt capital.

28 Do Kiva.org’s Field Partners charge interest to the entrepreneurs?

Yes. Self-sustainability is critical to creating long-term solutions to poverty and charging interest to entrepreneurs is necessary for microfinance institutions to achieve this. Our Field Partners are free to charge interest, but Kiva.org will not partner with an organization that charges exorbitant interest rates. Kiva.org also requires Field Partners to fully disclose their interest rates.

Microfinance is an expensive business, which is essentially the reason small loans are not provided by large banks. While Kiva.org’s Field Partners do not bear the cost of capital or the cost of default, they do bear transaction costs and currency risk. Charging interest to entrepreneurs enables our Field Partners to bear these costs and achieve self-sustainability.

I see La Raza has been in talks about the new amnisty bill......... my my...... And who is on the board at La Raza????????
    Lionel Sosa himself............. Wow.......... The Presidents ear.......
    Why is it just a few years ago, La Raza and LULAC advocated border security but have since removed this from their mission statement? Are they now pimping open borders? You bet they are and those barriers are really making them mad.......... Don't be fooled by this monitary gain on the border front....... It is just a ploy to make the American people feel comfortable enough to pass an amnisty bill..............

I see our resident moderator Dee is still spewing the Ra Ra praise for the pro's.......... She can't come up with an original idea so she just has to sit on the sidelines and cheer them on......... You'd think being a grandma and being around for all those years she would have learned something......... Obviously some people don't use the brains God gave them.... lol
    The only thing she is good at is deception by only posting part of a story or the paragraphs that she wants people to see......... The trick doesn't work on educated people Dee............ hahahahahahaha

I think for the most part she has moved on to other forums. One's where she can call names and be nasty. She claims she is happy that MATT clamped down and makes everyone be civil now (she was the only one being uncivil before, lol) but we know that's not the truth. She loved it when she could call all the anti's racist, red-faced, angry xenophobes and get away with it. Now that she can't, she is bored in there now and we won't see much posting from her anymore in there.

No one has seen much from her postings anyway lmao....... She still posts those Ra Ra posts for the pro's............
    "Your my hero" You always bring logic back to the discussion" "My family has been here 200 years" hahahahahahaha
    She's such an idiot.............. She could be the poster girl for the National Autism Society........... She reminds me of Rain Man....... Keeps repeating herself over and over again.......... hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    I see La Raza has been in talks about the new amnisty bill......... my my...... And who is on the board at La Raza????????
    Lionel Sosa himself............. Wow.......... The Presidents ear.......
    Why is it just a few years ago, La Raza and LULAC advocated border security but have since removed this from their mission statement? Are they now pimping open borders? You bet they are and those barriers are really making them mad.......... Don't be fooled by this monitary gain on the border front....... It is just a ploy to make the American people feel comfortable enough to pass an amnisty bill..............

I see our resident moderator Dee is still spewing the Ra Ra praise for the pro's.......... She can't come up with an original idea so she just has to sit on the sidelines and cheer them on......... You'd think being a grandma and being around for all those years she would have learned something......... Obviously some people don't use the brains God gave them.... lol
    The only thing she is good at is deception by only posting part of a story or the paragraphs that she wants people to see......... The trick doesn't work on educated people Dee............ hahahahahahaha
    You're so right, MIKE.

Why not post your thoughts on some of the other pertinent threads.
    So much is happening any your imput is valuable
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Michael,

I really appreciate what you're doing to keep this topic active. Your perseverance has made me start digging, too. This is the first thing I found, and couldn't help but notice the Ancira connection in San Antonio. The reading on Lionel Sosa I'm going back to now!

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html
    While he is in public shaking hands, Bush’s friend Ernesto Ancira works backstage in the international energy sector. Which comes naturally: Ancira’s family and their partners practically own the energy business in Mexico. The Bushes, of course, know everyone in the oil business in the US. It’s a nice match, the Bushes and the Anciras.