Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I have mixed feelings regarding Lou's possible run for the presidency. Here they are in no particular order:

1) He could do a lot of good for our cause, but at the same time, he could end up securing the election for Hilldawg. Remember Ross Perot?

2) Populists are historically known for doing a good job of criticizing the status quo. They're not historically known for coming up with solutions that attract a large block of votes.

3) Lou doesn't have any political experience and that could be a fatal flaw running against the Clinton Machine.

Regardless, I'd vote for him if my top three picks don't get the pub nomination. I just hope he doesn't announce too soon...He should wait until it's clear who he'd be running against.

I'm watching his show right now and he read a "Lou for President" letter on the air. With a devious smile, he said "let's not get ahead of ourselves".
    Completely agree with the three points that you mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    I have mixed feelings regarding Lou's possible run for the presidency. Here they are in no particular order:

1) He could do a lot of good for our cause, but at the same time, he could end up securing the election for Hilldawg. Remember Ross Perot?

2) Populists are historically known for doing a good job of criticizing the status quo. They're not historically known for coming up with solutions that attract a large block of votes.

3) Lou doesn't have any political experience and that could be a fatal flaw running against the Clinton Machine.

Regardless, I'd vote for him if my top three picks don't get the pub nomination. I just hope he doesn't announce too soon...He should wait until it's clear who he'd be running against.

I'm watching his show right now and he read a "Lou for President" letter on the air. With a devious smile, he said "let's not get ahead of ourselves".
    Crawl back into your border tunnel hole, TROLL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Crawl back into your border tunnel hole, TROLL
    Would do if you promise to dig up your ancestors grave, pick up the remains and head for the broken boat to cross the atlantic back to where you came from..

Would do if you promise to dig up your ancestors grave, pick up the remains and head for the broken boat to cross the atlantic back to where you came from..
    Let me make this perfectly clear, ILLEGAL ALIEN OPEN BORDERS Jackass: My ancestors are from Spain, Ireland and England. They fought and served in every conflict America was involved in from the Revolutionary War on to secure liberty and freedoms in America, even for wretches like you. I am a God Given gift of a multi-cultural diverse background. MY ANCESTORS CAME TO AMERICA LEGALLY. Comprender, you anarchist troll bastardo?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think our little troll needs to leave before he or she gets bumped out of here.

So get lost, Troll! Shoo! Scat!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Let's meet on the battlefield, anarchist OBL Troll. I need to teach you a lesson in respect and what it means to be a true American.

That's rich, a border jumper telling us to go back to where we came from.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    That's rich, a border jumper telling us to go back to where we came from.
    Border jumper to the Boat Jumber....isn't that fair ?

Immigration and cities - by Giovanni Peri

Immigration and cities - by Giovanni Peri

Here is what this gentleman has to say in short:

Our research shows that market-mediated economic effects of immigrations are mostly positive for natives. However, in order to affect policies it is also crucial to understand better the welfare-related effects and the peer effects that may explain most of the negative attitude towards immigrants.

Please visit the following URL to read the article:

http://www.voxe.org/index.php?q=node/734

Tennesseans now spend $285 million a year for illegal alien K-12 education, health care, and incarceration of criminal illegal aliens. K-12 education for children who are in the country illegally, or are the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens, accounts for the greatest share of the costs. According to FAIR's November 2007 analysis, 29,000 such children in Tennessee public schools cost state taxpayers about $255 million. Another $22.7 million is spent by the state providing health care to illegal aliens, while $5.7 million goes toward incarcerating illegal aliens who have committed a variety of crimes. www.fairus.org

In FY 06, Quarter 1 & 2 the Danbury, CT hospital spent $3.9 million in treating 321 illegal aliens.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-91221.html

In 2006, 45 billion dollars was wired from the United States to Latin America and the Caribbean by illegal aliens. --That was the 'visible' money that was sent out of our economy, negatively impacting the United States. Who knows how much additional left our economy via clandestine means that is unaccounted for because it isn’t trackable.

Weld County, Colorado spends $2 million yearly to house illegal immigrant inmates…Weld County Sheriff John B. Cooke .
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 78,00.html
    http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2007 ... /FRONTPAGE

A study by the Center of Immigration Studies, also opponents of illegal immigration, found that illegal immigrants paid about $4,200 a year to the federal government per household in taxes for a total of about $16 billion in 2002. But they imposed costs on the federal government of nearly $7,000 a year per household, or $26.3 billion. Among the largest costs were Medicaid, $2.5 billion; cost to treat the uninsured, $2.2 billion; food assistance programs, $1.9 billion; the federal prison system and court system, $1.6 billion, and federal aid to local schools, $1.4 billion in costs.

The cost we are currently incurring are only a beginning as we continue to spend $22 billion on welfare to illegals, $2.2 billion on food assistance programs, $2.5 billion on Medicaid for illegals, and $12 billion on primary and secondary education for children here illegally.
    Thirty percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. The illegal alien crime rate is 2 1/2 times that of non illegal aliens.
    The total cost is a whopping $338.3 billion per year and rising!
    http://www.newsmax.com/putnam/attrition ... 36229.html

Direct expenditures for social services, health care and law enforcement costs due to illegal aliens in the 2006-07 fiscal year for San Diego County totaled $101.5 million, with nearly half that amount being spent by the Sheriff's Department to house inmates in jails. The county was reimbursed $2.3 million by the federal government.
    The study was conducted by John Weeks, a professor at San Diego State University and director of the school's International Population Center. It did not take into account the costs to educate illegal alien children.

Rep. Randy Terrill of Oklahoma says officials estimate that illegal immigrants cost the state about $200 million annually in increased education, health, welfare and criminal corrections costs.
    http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=7079069

Gig Conaughton, reporter for the North County Times, Escondido, California, wrote a piece exposing the horrific costs of illegal aliens in one county.
    Conaughton wrote, "A county-commissioned study estimated that illegal immigrants directly cost the county of San Diego and taxpayers $101 million last year, and indirectly cost an additional $155 million in unpaid medical care. Public school costs and a myriad of social services increase the actual costs, but are not included in the count."
    Illegal alien "migrants" cost the county roughly $75 million in criminal justice costs, such as jailing, prosecuting and public defender efforts – and $26 million in health, social and other costs. Experts said the estimates proved very conservative. Please remember, our laws only require that we provide emergency medical services.
    Conaughton wrote, "Spokesman Horn, who pushed hard for the study to be done, said Friday that he planned to use the report to lobby the federal government, through Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-Solana Beach, for help. He also said he thought the $255 million figure was too low – in part because he thought it underestimated the illegal immigrant population – and did not take education costs into account."

Bilbray champions enforcement of existing immigration laws.
    "Bilbray, who campaigned for the study along with Horn when both were running for election in 2006, issued a written statement saying he was eager to work with Horn to get federal reimbursement," Conaughton wrote. 'When it comes to illegal immigration,' Bilbray said in his statement, 'the federal government is the biggest deadbeat dad in America.'"
    Net costs to provide services to illegals increased 500 percent in 7 years.
    "In 2001, county supervisors released a study compiled by researchers for the United States-Mexico Border Counties Coalition that said San Diego County spent more than $50.3 million in 1999 on criminal justice and medical care for illegal immigrants," Conaughton wrote.
    "I'm not even asking that question," Horn said. "I spend taxpayer money for taxpayer services. That's my charge. My issue with the federal and state government is that they're asking me to spend my LOCAL taxpayer money on people who don't even belong here – and are here unlawfully."
    The San Diego report exposed shocking costs to taxpayers in one county. With California hosting more than five million illegal aliens and their kids and grand-kids, a 2005 report showed "migrants" cost state taxpayers more than $10.2 billion annually – for primary, secondary and tertiary services. That's money that could reduce the $38 billion state debt.
    Like California, Colorado citizen-taxpayers pay gigantic costs:
    In my state of Colorado, our finances struggle under the load of more than 500,000 illegals at a cost of $1 billion annually (Source: www.cairco.org) for primary, secondary and tertiary services. Some sources estimate triple that cost!
    These precious dollars pay for K-12 education, emergency medical costs, optional medical costs, the additional burden on the justice system and the public defender, and incarceration of convicted criminal aliens. Other costs covered include uninsured illegals in vehicular accidents, school breakfast and lunch programs as well as things like housing assistance.
    Under the radar, most Americans don't realize half of illegal aliens work off the books and pay no taxes. The 2005 Bear Stearns Report showed a related loss of $301 billion in uncollected IRS income taxes annually, for the 2003 base year.
    To make it worse, migrants yearly send more than $60 billion in cash remittances back to home countries— thus bleeding the U.S. treasury. These illegal aliens forget to report their job-wages when applying for "free" services.

According to the well-respected U.S. Center for Immigration Studies (www.cis.org), incarcerated convicted illegal aliens make up 29 percent of federal, state and local prisons at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. This number doubles when the costs for apprehension, the justice system, public defenders, interpreters, prosecutors and the courts add to the total. http://www.americandaily.com/article/20280

A county-commissioned study estimated that illegal immigrants directly cost the county of San Diego and taxpayers $101 million in 2006, and indirectly cost an additional $155 million in unpaid medical care. http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/09 ... 9_7_07.txt

Illegal immigrants cost Chesterfield County, VA an estimated $2.09 million in fiscal 2006, according to a report issued August 15, 2007 by the county. The numbers in the report do not include the costs to educate children of undocumented residents in county schools. Federal law mandates public education, regardless of legal status in this country.

There are over 83,600 LEP [limited English proficient] students in North Carolina schools for the last reported year. The John Locke Foundation says the average cost of educating a student in K-12 in North Carolina is over $8500 per year. So we are spending $710 million on LEP students per year in our state. If one looks at the cost of the total number of former and current LEP students in our schools, the total cost is closer to $1.4 billion per year. The cost for educating LEP students who are dependents of illegal alien immigrants is a significant part of this figure estimated to be nearly $490 million, yet it took our State over two years to find $25 million of additional money for the poor school districts !

Utah spends between $63 million and $98 million educating undocumented immigrants. Its narrow scope considered neither the U.S. citizen children of undocumented immigrants nor the taxes contributed by such workers.
    The audit estimated costs to educate undocumented immigrants by roughly estimating their numbers - somewhere between 11,000 and 17,000

ARIZONA: According to the study, foreign-born non-citizens cause $1.246 billion in annual education, health care and incarceration expenses. They generate $1.076 billion in state taxes, for a net deficit of $170 million.
    The Udall report cites a figure of $544 million for the overall cost of educating the children of illegal immigrants. The true pro rata share of all state and local taxpayer costs would be closer to $1 billion. National studies increasingly indicate that low-wage workers consume more in public services than they contribute in taxes. There's nothing in the Udall report to suggest that Arizona is any different.

Los Angeles County alone spends about $100 million a year housing illegal-immigrant inmates

Cost of each Illegal Alien to the Taxpayer, according to the Heritage Foundation
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AzQDk7vz4g
    1.Yearly: $22,000!
    2.Lifetime: almost 1 Million Dollars!!
    This does not include Illegal Aliens sending 30 Billion Dollars abroad to such Countries as Mexico, El Salvador, Etc.

"Instant citizens" create another drain on taxpayers' earnings. The average delivery costs $5,000 to $7,000 – depending on location. The pre-natal and postnatal care adds another $5,000. Is this 'birthing' a big item? Various experts tell us the number of such births in 2006 was somewhere between 400,000 and 1,200,000 babies.
    The direct and indirect costs are thus somewhere between 4.4 BIL and 13.2 BIL U.S. dollars – per year – and that doesn't include the subsequent $3.5 BIL to $10.5 BIL – per year – for education. The real kicker occurs when each child gains free access to K-12 education and free breakfast and lunch program for 13 years of schooling. The cost of one year of school averages $7,000.00 – and the feeding programs, born by American taxpayers, soar into the billions of dollars.
    How many children of illegal aliens attend U.S. schools? The "official numbers" grossly understate the reality.
    If we tabulate 20-28 million illegal aliens here now – plus their 4-9 million kids and grand-kids – and two-thirds of those kids attend schools – we pay to educate some 4-9 million kids. Factor-in birth costs, prenatal care, postnatal care, medical costs for children with birth-defects and other "complications," special needs kids, schooling and lunch programs – and we're talking big bucks. Do the math!
    An estimated 400,000 to 1,200,000 babies are born in the United States every year to illegal immigrant parents. Those babies receive automatic U.S. citizenship – at great cost to U.S. citizen-taxpayers. If citizenship is to have true meaning, foreign-nationals with no allegiance to the United States should not be able to lay claim to it on behalf of their offspring."
    The U.S. continues as the only first-world nation to endorse the old-paradigm – granting full citizenship and benefits to each child "Born in the USA ." France and Britain and all of the other first-world nations nullified that benefit many years ago, as counterproductive.
    Hidden Costs; not discussed in polite company:
    As the financial costs grow, few speak about job losses and wages depressed for America's working poor. "Unemployment" proves a touchy subject, so the official numbers continue being grossly understated. In truth, 14-18 million U.S. citizen-taxpayers endure unemployment. They head to the unemployment lines, soup kitchens, homelessness and food stamps. Their family members suffer endlessly, but the "progressive" media maintains "silent assertion."
    Do not forget the middle class! They suffer job losses in roofing, dry-walling, construction, cab driving, landscaping, house painting, paving and restaurant work – just to name a few. We must also remember that each of these "breadwinners" usually features a spouse-partner, a few kids, and aging parents.
    No one escapes the ravages of illegal migration.
    Ask yourself this question. With more than 20 million "migrants" doing THIS MUCH DAMAGE, what happens to American workers and communities tomorrow, and the next day – when we add another 10 or 20 or 30 million more illegal aliens into our country?
    If you are not enraged, you are part of the problem.

The Economic Cost Of Illegals
    Federal law (the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) mandates that all hospitals with emergency-room services must treat anyone who shows up - including illegal aliens. In most cities across the nation, illegals now use the emergency rooms as free primary care. And the hospitals have to keep taking them.
    Health Care
    The annual cost for uncompensated emergency care to Mexican Border States (California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas) is $200 million. California taxpayers paid $79 million for illegal alien health care. Four major Los Angeles hospitals were bankrupted and shut down in 2004. Texas paid $74 million. Georgia ran a $63 million deficit for 64,000 unpaid doctor visits in 2002. Cochise County, Arizona spent 30% of its annual budget on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. University Medical Care in Tucson, Arizona spent $10 million on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. 77 hospitals in the four Border States now face financial emergencies. Legal citizens are forced to fly emergency patients to other cities for treatment. Taxes are going up to compensate.
    Meanwhile, as a result of the Federal Emergency Medical Act, Mexican ambulance drivers are transporting hospital patients unable to pay for medical care in Mexico to facilities in the United States. The ambulances are driving through unguarded potions of the border with "little resistance" at the instruction of Mexican officials.
    Education
    Federal laws and a Supreme Court decision mandate that schools cannot deny free education to illegal aliens. Over 300,000 pregnant women enter the nation illegally every year. Taxpayers pay for food, housing medical care and school. The average annual cost per child for education is $7,161, totaling $109 billion to educate illegal aliens annually. The average cost of bilingual education is $1,200 per illegal student. U.S. schools annually educate 1.1 million illegal children. Schools have become over crowded and unruly. Teacher shortages (especially those who speak Spanish) are a growing problem for local school districts.
    One teacher has reported what it is like in the classrooms in schools where federal tax dollars pay for free medical, free baby sitters for student mothers as young as thirteen, and free breakfasts (where "the waste of food is monumental, with trays and trays of being dumped in the trash uneaten"), new computers are "carved with graffiti by students." "I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less than three months who raise so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" (V******V) and throwing things that the teachers were in tears" she reports. Such is the atmosphere in today's schools which are overrun by illegal aliens who speak no English and there is no ability to control or discipline.
    Moreover, state run colleges and universities are being forced to allow illegal aliens to receive in-state tuition discounts that are supposed to be reserved for residents of that state. In California, a law, (Assembly Bill 540) allows undocumented high school graduates who have been in residence for three years to enroll in community colleges and the California State University and University of California systems without paying nonresident tuition. The same is true in many other states across the country.
    The Jobs Americans Don't Want
    In 2003, illegal aliens displaced American workers at a cost in excess of $133 billion, while American college and high school students can't find summer jobs in yard care, landscape, fast food or service jobs - because illegal aliens work those jobs at a third of the wage - often under the table.
    Crime
    Crimes committed by alien criminals, such as rape, murder or drug distribution costs U.S. taxpayers $1.6 billion in prison costs alone. The figure doesn't include the cost of lost property, medical bills of the victims, time lost from work to recover, higher insurance costs, etc. Today, illegal aliens make up twenty nine percent of the U.S. prison population - or 500,000 illegals.
    Latino gangs like Mara Salvatrucha 13 (MS13) constitute most of the crime from the ranks of the illegals. They originated in El Salvador and today their U.S. leadership still comes from there. They steal cars and use them to run drugs over the border. They terrorize local citizens with violence. They are the chief source of drug sales for the cartels. And they are racists.
    MS13 is the largest and most violent of all gangs in the US today. They have overtaken the Crips and the Bloods both in size and violence. MS13, which began its operations in Los Angeles has now moved east and is prominent on the East Coast.
    In Los Angeles, Mexican gangs declared "ethnic cleansing zones" in specific parts of the city. They kill whites and blacks. In New Jersey, recently, MS13 gang members killed three college students in execution style.
    No Mans Land At The Border
    No legal citizen of the United States of America, living under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights should have to live as those who reside near the U.S. / Mexican border. Here there are no property rights, no ability to be safe in their homes, and no peace. One dare not go to the movies, the grocery or visit a relative without carrying a weapon for protection. Through out the community the streets are teaming with drug dealers, loiterers and gangs bent on violence.
    The illegals flood across their property having just crossed the border. As they pass over the ranches and private property they leave a trail of trash, human waste and dead farm animals and pets. Found in the trash that is dropped all along the trail are pieces of paper containing contact phone numbers. Also found are Korans dropped by obvious Muslims who have made their way across the border.
    Sometimes the illegals walk right in to the living rooms and steal what they want. Many homes on the border are now little more than prisons for the residents, surrounded by barbed wire, searchlights, with loaded guns at the ready.
    The Tucson, Arizona area is one of the prime crossing points for illegals. The organization for transporting illegals is almost a precision military operation. On the Mexican side of the border is a landing strip where planes fly in on a regular basis with their cargo. Some of it human; some drugs. It's all the same to those providing the transportation.
    The planes land and the cargo is loaded onto busses with the windows whited out. Young girls prepare for the trip by taking birth control, for they know what awaits them on the trip across the border from their "travel assistants" - rape. It's just part of the price for crossing the border into the promised land of America.
    The busses drive to a specific location on the border. Here the cargo is unloaded and the process of walking across the border begins. Each of the human cargo is given information on what to do once they reach the other side, including a phone number of someone to call. The number is not necessarily a local number. It may be a location in Virginia, or Maine or Utah. Anywhere in the U.S. The person on the other end gives instructions on how to gain transportation to their location where they will be brought into the illegal community in that city.
    And so the journey across the border begins. Somewhere in the middle, between Mexico and the U.S. is a tree. From the branches of that tree hang women's panties. It's called the panty tree. Why? Trophies from the raped women of previous journeys. It's just the cost of doing business with the "Coyotes," the murderous thugs who run the illegal immigrant trade. They don't care who lives or dies. These are the ones who will leave illegals locked in trucks without food or water or ventilation. They charge enormous fees - up front. To them the cargo is all the same. They carry the drugs with the humans. They make deals with terrorists for the same trip. They rape, maim and kill. And go back for another load. Business is booming.
    Once the cargo is inside the U.S., more busses are there to pick them up and transport them to drop off points. Here the phone calls are made for arrangements of more transportation across the nation. And in that highly organized manner, illegal aliens make their way into American cities.
    Some are "Sanctuary Cities" where politicians have decided it's good for the community to encourage illegals to live. In such communities no one can ask for the country of origin, even if a crime as horrible as murder is committed. The sanctuaries permit 20 million illegals, drug smugglers, child sex rings, ID forgery networks, and an assortment of run of the mill criminals to live lawlessly inside the United States. They are provided with income, identification, driver's licenses, credit, housing, education, and medical care at taxpayer expense.
    As stated, it's a $300 billion a year industry. That buys a lot of politicians. Along the Border States no one talks about it. And, no surprise, a lot of politicians do nothing to stop it. Our fear and their greed are destroying the American dream.
    http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F ... 01810.html