Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Thanks for the straight answer...

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien

BTW, who elected them ?

I don't know where it is you are from but here in America we vote. The majority of the people in America elect our officials.
    Then why complain when the elected representatives fail to listen to popular demands like booting the illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, let's see. There are 300 million Americans in this country, and if you believe Congress there are only 12 million illegal aliens. I think if we just get 12 million Americans to each drag one of these invaders to the border and boot them across, we could have the job done in no time.
    True...again the question of guts arises. Can you do it ? The people who could, haven't done it so far. You can try but it could be just a wishful thinking on a online forum.

Re: If you can distinguish......

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    legal_alien wrote:
    The irony is when we talk about immigration, we tend to concentrate on illegals ONLY. Has anyone ever looked into the issues with legal immigration laws in the US ? Bundling legal and illegal immigration into the immigration bill which never passed because of the emotions involved with the illegal portion of it is causing the legal immigrant community to go through a lot of hardships.

We who oppose ‘illegal’ immigration are able to clearly differentiate between ‘legal’ and ‘illegal.’ Those who profit from illegal aliens are responsible for any confusion that may exist.
    Why is the immigration bill to find solution for illegals ALWAYS bundled with the reforms needed for the legal immigration process resulting in indefinite postponement of the bill as the lawmakers and the voting public never seem to agree on the solution to the illegals' issue?
    Perhaps due to the fact that 'illegal' immigration is against the law. We really should not legitimize it. Are you suggesting we have two laws? One for illegal aliens, and one for legal immigrants? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having legal immigration laws? Why would anyone choose to enter this country legally, if they can be recognized as legitimate by virtue of avoiding detection for a period of time?
    No. I am saying have a seperate bill to tackle the issue of 12 million illegals which in no way should be accomodated in the queues for the legals. Have a seperate bill to reform the immigration laws. Do NOT bundle them together as when you do that because of one the other gets stalled. Unless you reform the legal process in keeping with the times, the attraction of the illegal way into the country appears rosier.

Get it in your head, Legal. We do not need to make new laws to deal with the illegal aliens in this country. Because I think what you're saying is that by making them legal, the problem will go away. It would only get worse and booting them out is the only answer, and our laws already say we can do this.

And if you don't think the illegals can be booted, think again. ICE is booting out thousands of them at a time and the numbers are growing everyday. Some are leaving on their own because it's getting a little too hot to stick around.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True...again the question of guts arises. Can you do it ? The people who could, haven't done it so far. You can try but it could be just a wishful thinking on a online forum.
    Americans have always had the guts they needed to do anything. That includes the impending deportation of the multi-millions of invaders in our country. You invaders, with your entitlement mentality of give me-give me-give me, waving your Mexican-3rd world-anarchist flags, demonstrating in our streets and demanding rights which you are not entitled to nor will ever receive, have awakened the sleeping giant...the American Patriot. Get ready for the repercussions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

legal_alien

NAME ME AN ISSUE LOU DOBBS IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ON!!!!!!!! DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you are LEGAL_alien? If so, you should want what is BEST FOR THE U.S.

I think we need to quit feeding the troll, because apparently this one is starving to death although it's being fed. It isn't going to become any smarter and we're all wasting our time.

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

legal_alien

"Then why complain when the elected representatives fail to listen to popular demands like booting the illegals?"

lolololol

DID THE ILLEGAL ALIENS GET THEIR SHAMNESTY????????????
    OR DID THOSE ELECTED LISTEN?

They sure didn't listen to the ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO SNUCK IN LIKE THIEVES IN THE NIGHT.......BREAKING LAWS LEFT AND RIGHT, MAKING DEMANDS, TURNING CITIES AND TOWNS INTO BARRIOS, RAPING AND KILLING CITIZENS, ETC., ETC., ETC.!

Personally. I think anybody (citizen or not) who sticks up for the illegals should be booted to the other side of the border.

Re: Thanks for the straight answer...

[quote="legal_alien]
    BTW, who elected them ?
    The Chamber of Commerce.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast