Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apparently, our government has given illegals not only a false sense of entitlement; it has also given them a false sense of security.

The fact that our government hasn’t done its job, by no means indicates it CAN’T do its job. The illegal alien invasion has been facilitated by greedy politicians truckling to the corporate elite and special interest groups who are lining their pockets.

As a nation, we have the ability to send a man to the moon, and to photograph a stick of chewing gum on the ground in DC from a spacecraft thousands of miles away. We have the ability to launch a guided missile from a ship sitting in the middle of the Indian Ocean, and hit a target in Iraq with 100% accuracy.

The U.S. government has resources and technology at its disposal that would make your head spin. Don’t be deceived into believing that we do not have the ability to locate and deport millions of illegal aliens, because we most assuredly do.

Wolfe Blitzer asked Lou if he was running for President. He didn't say yes, but he didn't really say no either. He will probably talk more about it on his show coming up here shortly. He did say he's already received donations. He didn't say for people to stop sending them, so hmmm, maybe.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After some research, here is a more specific outline of Lou's policy suggestions regarding outsourcing.

-- Tax credits for American companies keeping jobs in the US.

-- Immediate ending of the outsourcing of government jobs and contracts.

-- Persue balenced trade deals with trading partners, emphasizing lowering of tariffs of other nations.

-- Enact legislation protecting consumer privacy of outsourced personal information.

-- Demand all WTO member-states respect human rights and labor standards.

-- Rigorous government monitering of H-1B and L-1 visas and their impact on our economy and work-force.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BTW, (IL)LEGAL ANARCHIST "ENRIQUE MORONES WANNABE" ALIEN:
    America is the most welcoming country on the planet, as we bring in well over a million LEGAL imigrants each year. That is more that the rest of the entire world combined. We are the most diverse country, culturally and socially, as well in the world. Otherwise, we wouldn't tolerate your anarchist anti-American statements that you have provided to this point. You should feel very lucky that America extends the right of free speech, even to anarchists like you. BTW, I'm still waiting to hear about all your knowledge and research on the immigration policies of other countrys that you say you possess. So, tell me about Mexico, which I had asked you for previously.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    After some research, here is a more specific outline of Lou's policy suggestions regarding outsourcing.

-- Tax credits for American companies keeping jobs in the US.

-- Immediate ending of the outsourcing of government jobs and contracts.

-- Persue balenced trade deals with trading partners, emphasizing lowering of tariffs of other nations.

-- Enact legislation protecting consumer privacy of outsourced personal information.

-- Demand all WTO member-states respect human rights and labor standards.

-- Rigorous government monitering of H-1B and L-1 visas and their impact on our economy and work-force.
    Sounds good to me. But then what do I know, I have common sense.

I have mixed feelings regarding Lou's possible run for the presidency. Here they are in no particular order:

1) He could do a lot of good for our cause, but at the same time, he could end up securing the election for Hilldawg. Remember Ross Perot?

2) Populists are historically known for doing a good job of criticizing the status quo. They're not historically known for coming up with solutions that attract a large block of votes.

3) Lou doesn't have any political experience and that could be a fatal flaw running against the Clinton Machine.

Regardless, I'd vote for him if my top three picks don't get the pub nomination. I just hope he doesn't announce too soon...He should wait until it's clear who he'd be running against.

I'm watching his show right now and he read a "Lou for President" letter on the air. With a devious smile, he said "let's not get ahead of ourselves".

I would vote for Lou in a heartbeat. He's exactly what this country needs to get back on track. He's smart and not afraid to stand up to the OBL's in Washington. He's a no nonsense type of guy and just the leader we need. And he'd look good in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I would vote for Lou in a heartbeat. He's exactly what this country needs to get back on track. He's smart and not afraid to stand up to the OBL's in Washington. He's a no nonsense type of guy and just the leader we need. And he'd look good in the White House.
    (IL)LEGAL ANARCHIST "ENRIQUE MORONES WANNABE" ALIEN would disagree with you, tinybob

I can't say what I'd really like to about that, Zeezil, but you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    (IL)LEGAL ANARCHIST "ENRIQUE MORONES WANNABE" ALIEN would disagree with you, tinybob
    You are right, I will not because I firmly believe in what "SecureTheBorders" had to say in his post above.