Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    legal_alien

NAME ME AN ISSUE LOU DOBBS IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ON!!!!!!!! DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you are LEGAL_alien? If so, you should want what is BEST FOR THE U.S.
    I am very sure about my legal resident status in USA and fully acknowledge the problem being discussed here, which is "illegal immigrants". I am all for legal immigrants ONLY and like you I am also equally affected by the ills that the illegal immigration has brought to this country.

The point that I am trying to make is to have an practical approch to the issue. Reasearch and think about the issue rather than accepting what Lou Dobbs and his likes have to say. In accepting what someone says, we are subjecting ourselves to the opinion of others. In the process, Lou Dobbs may win the white house seat with your vote but the illegals may still be there and the issues of the legal immigration will still persist.

Please don't base your facts on the views of politicians and the media men.

We have researched this issue, Legal, and we know exactly who to believe or not. You will not get anyone here to disbelieve Lou Dobbs, so save your breath. Apparently you are not on the same page as the rest off us, or you wouldn't be arguing the illegal aliens' case. We are not only going to keep believing in Lou Dobbs, we're going to clean house come election time to get rid of those idiots who want amnesty for illegals. Stick around and watch the show, or not!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    I am very sure about my legal resident status in USA and fully acknowledge the problem being discussed here, which is "illegal immigrants". I am all for legal immigrants ONLY and like you I am also equally affected by the ills that the illegal immigration has brought to this country.

The point that I am trying to make is to have an practical approch to the issue. Reasearch and think about the issue rather than accepting what Lou Dobbs and his likes have to say. In accepting what someone says, we are subjecting ourselves to the opinion of others. In the process, Lou Dobbs may win the white house seat with your vote but the illegals may still be there and the issues of the legal immigration will still persist.

Legal, we are hardly brainwashed. Our entire lives the media has beat the drum of illegal immigration talking points into our heads. Many of us actually believed them until we actually DID the research to find that we have been lied to.....Like "jobs Americans won't do." "Illegals save us a fortune on goods and services." The strawman of "We can't just deport 12 million people." "Illegals are good for our economy." "Our immigration policy is unfair" ect. We have heard it all. Lou is one of very few voices in the media speaking the truth. Trust me, very few people here are uninformed on this issue. Me myself, I have read 5 books that deal with illegal immigration. I am knowledgable about most of the facts and figures regarding illegal immigration.

What exactly do you think Lou is wrong about?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We have researched this issue, Legal, and we know exactly who to believe or not. You will not get anyone here to disbelieve Lou Dobbs, so save your breath. Apparently you are not on the same page as the rest off us, or you wouldn't be arguing the illegal aliens' case. We are not only going to keep believing in Lou Dobbs, we're going to clean house come election time to get rid of those idiots who want amnesty for illegals. Stick around and watch the show, or not!
    Thanks. I too would like to see the clean house as it benefits me too. Would like to see just how much cleaner can the people with the right to vote in this country can make. Clean or unclean, issue of legal immigration will not go away, the growing representation of foreigners in the armed forces, educational institues (50% of people passsing out of US Universities are foreign born), 2 Nobel laureates this year from USA are first generation immigrants (born in other countries), 25% of all tech companies in the silicon valley belong to first generation immigrants...the list goes on and on...lets see how long can America wait to reform the immigration process.

By 2020, the majority of the working class people in this country will be of Latin American origin who will be working to pay for the retirement benefits of todays working class who would have retired by then. Non-European immigrants are going to take over anyway so a practical solution probably is the answer.Think about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Legal, we are hardly brainwashed. Our entire lives the media has beat the drum of illegal immigration talking points into our heads. Many of us actually believed them until we actually DID the research to find that we have been lied to.....Like "jobs Americans won't do." "Illegals save us a fortune on goods and services." The strawman of "We can't just deport 12 million people." "Illegals are good for our economy." "Our immigration policy is unfair" ect. We have heard it all. Lou is one of very few voices in the media speaking the truth. Trust me, very few people here are uninformed on this issue. Me myself, I have read 5 books that deal with illegal immigration. I am knowledgable about most of the facts and figures regarding illegal immigration.

What exactly do you think Lou is wrong about?
    I do not want to take sides in Lou's opinion about the illegals. What I do not find correct are his views on "legal" immigration, jobs going abroad, outsourcing etc. Please research on that and post here his opinion on this subject.

I do not want to take sides in Lou's opinion about the illegals. What I do not find correct are his views on "legal" immigration, jobs going abroad, outsourcing etc. Please research on that and post here his opinion on this subject.
    Lou's position on legal immigration is that the country should take in as many legals as we need. If it is shown sufficiently that the country needs more legal immigrants, Lou will support increasing legal immigration. However, it must be shown first that Americans will not fill jobs in industries at a living American wage. Lou opposes outsourcing. I am well researched on this topic as well. Lou is in favor of inacting government policy to restrict outsourcing, persue balenced reciprical trade deals, and incentivise employers to keep jobs in America.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

By 2020, the majority of the working class people in this country will be of Latin American origin who will be working to pay for the retirement benefits of todays working class who would have retired by then. Non-European immigrants are going to take over anyway so a practical solution probably is the answer.Think about it.....
    That is apparently what you wish for (IL)LEGAL ALIEN. But, that won't happen because the measures to remove the 20 plus million illegal aliens (of which 85% are Hispanic and, of that 80% are Mexican) are now being implemented. Wishful thinking on your part, (il)legal alien but take your anarchist babble to some other forum who cares for your drivel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope, sorry anarchist. Lou's views are widely know and entirely correct. YOU are the one who claims he is wrong, so YOU post WHY, (il)legal alien.

Actually, Legal (or not) I think you'd be a whole lot happier in the LaRaza forum with others who think like you. Sorry you got lost and ended up here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Would like to see just how much cleaner can the people with the right to vote in this country can make. Clean or unclean, issue of legal immigration will not go away, the growing representation of foreigners in the armed forces, educational institues (50% of people passsing out of US Universities are foreign born), 2 Nobel laureates this year from USA are first generation immigrants (born in other countries), 25% of all tech companies in the silicon valley belong to first generation immigrants...the list goes on and on...lets see how long can America wait to reform the immigration process.
    Once again, (il)legal alien - YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Apparently you have no idea as to the platform of ALIPAC and you are here just to spread your twisted, ignorant, anarchist drivel. Obviously, the American taxpayer provided education we gave you did little since your intellect is lacking. Read real s-l-o-w here so this sinks in: ALIPAC supports and welcomes LEGAL immigrants. We congratulate LEGAL immigrants and LEGAL residents for following our laws and contributing to our country. We are vehemently opposed to ILLEGAL immigrants (invaders). We congratulate and support those that you allude to above. They are LEGAL and have followed immigration and visa rules. Got it? With me so far??? So just what part of ILLEGAL don't you understand, (IL)LEGAL ANARCHIST ALIEN?