Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Zeezil, I think our "guest" ran off to "hit the books."
    People like me do not run off...they have to be "deported"....got the guts ?
    I will personally put the cuffs and leg chains on you and drive your anarchist butt back to your third world paradise..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by illegal_alien

I am trying to make the same point. The laws are there but not implemented, instead with the new immigration bill we are trying to "invent" more laws!!
    I realize I am debating with a troll but anyway......We are not asking for more laws, only that the laws that exist be enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by illegal_alien
    But my point also is why only talk of illegals ? Why doesn't America ever talk about legals ?
    Dahhhhh...because we have no problem with legals. The follow the rules. Why is it illegals just can't seem to understand?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: If you can distinguish......

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    legal_alien wrote:
    The irony is when we talk about immigration, we tend to concentrate on illegals ONLY. Has anyone ever looked into the issues with legal immigration laws in the US ? Bundling legal and illegal immigration into the immigration bill which never passed because of the emotions involved with the illegal portion of it is causing the legal immigrant community to go through a lot of hardships.

We who oppose ‘illegal’ immigration are able to clearly differentiate between ‘legal’ and ‘illegal.’ Those who profit from illegal aliens are responsible for any confusion that may exist.
    Why is the immigration bill to find solution for illegals ALWAYS bundled with the reforms needed for the legal immigration process resulting in indefinite postponement of the bill as the lawmakers and the voting public never seem to agree on the solution to the illegals' issue?
    Perhaps due to the fact that 'illegal' immigration is against the law. We really should not legitimize it. Are you suggesting we have two laws? One for illegal aliens, and one for legal immigrants? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having legal immigration laws? Why would anyone choose to enter this country legally, if they can be recognized as legitimate by virtue of avoiding detection for a period of time?

I'll give you a hand with that, Zeezil.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll give you a hand with that, Zeezil.
    Glad for the company, tinybob.

Zeezil, I think our "guest" ran off to "hit the books."
    People like me do not run off...they have to be "deported"....got the guts ?
    Yes.

Dixie

Well, let's see. There are 300 million Americans in this country, and if you believe Congress there are only 12 million illegal aliens. I think if we just get 12 million Americans to each drag one of these invaders to the border and boot them across, we could have the job done in no time.

Well, let's see. There are 300 million Americans in this country, and if you believe Congress there are only 12 million illegal aliens. I think if we just get 12 million Americans to each drag one of these invaders to the border and boot them across, we could have the job done in no time.
    I read in another article that Mexico is thinking about building refugee camps in Mexico for illegal aliens that are being deported. (Of course, there is political motivation for this: the presence of recent deportees in tent towns guarded by police is meant to create an image which will shame the US). Why not create permanent settlements? The Mexican government can help their own build towns and villages, help Mexico's own citizens help rebuild their own country. After all, if Mexico is in such terrible shape that its own government has to chase its poor across the border then something really needs to change there. The Mexican government has the money and resources to do this. In exchange, the US can help Mexican illegal aliens self-deport themselves back to Mexico and non-profit business associations can help Mexico create new opportunities for themselves.

The Mexican government does't have to do everything according to the same stiff, corrupt, ram-rod agenda. They can use imagination to help solve the "migrant" problem and the US can help!

What do you think, Troll?

Creating tented refugee camps for those deported would olny steel the American peoples resolve to completely fill them up. It would only upset the bleeding hearts and IA huggers. Like (il)legal alien, they have no credibility.

I don't know why Mexico is so worried about where to put these people. There must be at least 12 million empty houses down there, right?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast